at there for several minutes, breathing slowly and trying to settle ourselves down.Were okay, I said after a while.Weve got that there for several minutes, breathing slowly and trying to settle ourselves down.Were okay, I said after a while.Weve got th | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
q123 Mär 4 '19
Novak Djokovic and Rafa Nadal continue their attempts to claim the Paribas Open Masters title when they clash in Saturdays semi-final at Indian Wells, live on Sky Sports 3 HD. Clearance Nike Vapormax Online . With 25 Grand Slam titles between them (Nadal 14, Djokovic 11) and a head-to-head record that reads 24-23 in the Serbians favour it promises to be a memorable occasion as the battle for the first Masters 1000 title reaches its conclusion.While the top half of the draw has evolved as expected, the bottom half of the draw has thrown up a more surprising showdown with Belgiums David Goffin through to face Canadas Milos Raonic. Novak Djokovic v Rafa Nadal Route to the semi-final Novak Djokovic Rafa Nadal Bjorn Fratangelo (2-6 6-1 6-2) Gilles Muller (6-2 2-6 6-4) Philipp Kohlschreiber (7-5 7-5) Fernando Verdasco (6-0 7-6) Feliciano Lopez (6-3 6-3) Alexander Zverev (6-7 6-0 7-5) Jo-Wilfried Tsonga (7-6 7-6) Kei Nishikori (6-4 6-3) The semi-fiinal everyone wanted and everyone has got will see a revitalised Nadal take on Djokovic looking to end a run of five straight defeats at the hands of the formidable world No 1. Nadal has not beaten the Serb since the 2014 French Open final and has not recorded a win on the hard courts since the US Open in 2013.Djokovic won their only meeting in 2016 with victory in the final in Doha but the Spaniard has looked back to his best at Indian Wells including a victory over German teenager Alexander Zverev where he was forced to save match points on his way to a victory that bore all the battling hallmarks of old. Novak and Nadal through to last four Report from Fridays quarter-finals at Indian Wells Victory for Nadal will keep him on course for a 28th Masters title, he already holds the record of 27, just one ahead of Djokovic who would relish the chance to draw level ahead of Miami next week.Djokovic also has his eye on a fifth Indian Wells title, he is currently level on four with Nadal but the Spaniard is chasing a fourth crown on these courts himself.The numbers all make for interesting reading but it is on the court where the pair will do battle and Djokovic looks to be moving into ominous form after taking his time to settle into the week, while Nadal looked and celebrated like a man on a mission following his victory over Jo-Wilfried Tsonga on Friday.David Goffin v Milos Raonic Route to the semi-final David Goffin Milos Raonic Frances Tiafoe (3-6 6-3 7-6) Inigo Cervantes (6-1 6-3) Guido Pella (4-6 6-3 6-2) Bernard Tomic (6-2 3-0 RET) Stan Wawrinka (6-3 5-7 7-6) Tomas Berdych (6-4 7-6) Marin Cilic (7-6 6-2) Gael Monfils (7-5 6-3) The exits of Andy Murray, Stan Wawrinka and Tomas Berdych has left us with an intriguing contest between 12th seed Raonic and 15th seed Goffin - who meet for just the second time on tour.The Belgians elegant strokeplay got the better of the Canadians brutal serve when they met in a quarter-final in Basel in 2014 but both men have come a long way since then as they target the biggest title of their career.Raonic has yet to drop a set, seeing off Berdych and Gael Monfils impressively and Goffin has the names of Wawrinka and Marin Cilic on his list of conquests. David Goffin will aiming for a first Masters title Neither man has won a Masters title, Raonic coming closest with two runners-up efforts in Paris in 2014 and Montreal in 2013 while Goffin is enjoying his best ever run at a ATP 1000 event.You can follow all the action from Indian Wells on Sky Sports 3 from 6pm. Also See: Duo into semi-final showdown Williams to face Azarenka Goffin and Raonic advance Get a NOW TV pass Nike Air Vapormax Shoes Outlet . "No difference at all," chirped U.S. roommate and linemate James van Riemsdyk. "Its still the same cranky Phil. Wholesale Nike Vapormax . -- Sergey Tolchinksy scored his second goal of the game 3:56 into overtime as the Sault Ste. http://www.cheapvapormax.us/ . Their experience showed Tuesday as the No. 10 Badgers blunted a Saint Louis surge to win 63-57 and advance to face West Virginia in Wednesdays finals of the Cancun Challenge. Excerpted from Courage to Soar: A Body in Motion, A Life in Balance by Simone Biles, Copyright ? 2016 by Simone Biles. Used by permission of Zondervan, www.zondervan.com.From Chapter 19: The Final Five... [On] Tuesday, August 9, our team did exactly what we had been training for so many years to do: We performed almost flawless routines and won team gold. If the all-around win was considered to be the jewel in the crown, the team medal was the crown itself -- the main reason we were there. On the podium afterward, feeling the heavy gold disc around my neck, I felt so privileged to be standing with my teammates. All I could think was, Wow, we did it. How long have I dreamed about this? We were so happy for each other and for ourselves, but our job was only half over. The all-around competition and the event finals were still to come. I wasnt anywhere near finished trying to make my family and my country proud.That afternoon, we told Martha that wed named ourselves the Final Five as a tribute to her. When we explained how wed all agreed on the name, she dabbed the corners of her eyes and said in her thick accent, Oh my God, I love you guys even more now! And she hugged us tightly. The rest of the afternoon and evening was a whirl of press interviews and photo ops, and then it was home to our little pod in the Olympic Village. We all fell right into bed, because we had to be up for our regular eight a.m. training the next morning. Before going to sleep, I carefully folded the green multicolored ribbon around my medal and put it at the bottom of my backpack. Later, they would give us sleek wooden cases to hold our medals, but for now, my makeshift storage would have to do.Can you believe we actually did it? Laurie whispered, stifling a yawn before we drifted off. Were not just Olympians now; were gold medalists.I was too exhausted from happiness to answer, so I just smiled. But when I awoke the next morning, I wasnt quite sure if the day before had all been a dream. I reached for my backpack and pulled out the medal, just to be sure. I unrolled the green ribbon and placed the gold disc in the palm of my hand, feeling its distinctive weight as I sent up a silent prayer of gratitude.Thursday morning, the day of the Olympic all-around competition, dawned bright and clear. The apartment was silent when I opened my eyes. The rest of the girls except for Aly had already gone to breakfast. From there they would head to the training hall. Later, they would be in the gymnastics arena to see Aly and me battle it out with the best in the world for the coveted all-around title.I went to find Aly. She was in her room and still in bed. I feel so good about today, I told her.Me too, she said, hholding up one hand for a fist bump. Cheapest Nike Vapormax. Were so prepared. I have a really good feeling.My heart was galloping in my chest, but it wasnt nerves; it was excitement. I could hardly wait to get into the arena. Aly and I each showered and then we did our hair and makeup together in the living room. We took our time because the competition wouldnt begin until the early afternoon. I outlined my eyes in gold glitter and chose a nude lipstick instead of a bold one. The eye makeup, with my usual winged corners, was dramatic enough, and my sparkly leo would complete the effect. The night before, wed chosen the leos we wanted to wear and laid them out on our beanbag chairs. Aly had opted for the shiny red with lines of crystals fanning out from the neckline like bursts of sunlight, while Id selected a super patriotic number with sheer white crystal-studded sleeves, and dazzling red-and-white stripes running from the shoulders down both sides, framing a high-sheen blue fabric dotted with glittering stars. Id saved this leotard, my favorite, for the all-around. I hoped its shimmer would help me win gold.I was already feeling incredibly happy to be sharing this day with Aly, who was such a rock-solid competitor and friend. As we walked to the bus that would take us to the arena, we held hands like schoolgirls and bobbed our heads to the music coming through our headphones. Every so often wed hug each other and say, Youre good. Youve worked so hard. You deserve to be here. Youve got this. And then wed say, I love you so much. I love you, no matter what. Today will be a good day.Our warm-up in the training hall went without a hitch or a fall, and then it was show time. Before we walked out to compete, we always used the bathroom just in case. As I washed my hands and stared at my face in the mirror, my stomach was suddenly doing somersaults. I plopped down on a bench that was just outside the bathroom and tried to pull myself together. A few moments later, Aly walked out and sat down beside me. When she leaned her head back against the wall, I noticed she looked really pale.Are you okay? I said.She shook her head from left to right.Are you okay? she asked me.No, I said. I feel like Im going to throw up.The two of us sat there for several minutes, breathing slowly and trying to settle ourselves down.Were okay, I said after a while.Weve got this, Aly said.We can do this.Weve done this so many times.I love you, Aly.I love you, Simone.Lets go.We did another fist bump and walked out onto the arena floor.Courage to Soar releases on Tuesday, order your copy here. ' ' '