. I want to push my players to think about the Premier Le | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
corse178 Dez 15 '17
This is the year Valtteri Bottas needs to step up, dominate his intra-team battle at Williams with Felipe Massa and prove he is a future F1 champion. Adidas Cam Atkinson Jersey . The 2011 GP3 champion is regularly tipped for the big time and was heavily linked with Ferrari in 2015, but the Scuderia reportedly decided the Finn wasnt worth the money - reputedly £10m - it would take to extract him from his Williams contract.Bottas has finished ahead of his team-mate in the drivers standings every year during his F1 career. Of the current field, its a boast that only Felipe Nasr and Max Verstappen can match - and theyve yet to start their second seasons in the sport. The Finns F1 record certainly stands scrutiny. In his rookie campaign of 2013 he scored four points to Pastor Maldonados one, in 2014 he scored 52 more points than Massa and in 2015 he beat the Brazilian by 15 points despite starting one less race.But lets play devils advocate for a moment. If Bottas is to be more than just a very good F1 driver should he not be beating Massa by a more considerable margin? The Brazilian was only fleetingly considered Ferraris best bet for a championship, spending most of his time as the No 2 driver. That only 15 points separated a driver reaching his peak driving years and another in the twilight of his career will be a concern. So what does Bottas need to do in 2016? He needs to produce the kind of domination Sebastian Vettel has enjoyed over Kimi Raikkonen at Ferrari - particularly if he is to prove himself a better proposition than his compatriot.The German finished 128 points ahead of his veteran team-mate. Vettel also out-qualified Raikkonen 15-4 - rather more impressive than Bottas 11-8 victory over Massa.Thats the sort of resounding advantage Bottas must be aiming for. Perhaps that will be made possible this year by a tighter fight for third in the Constructors Championship. For the past two years Williams have been the clear third-best team, meaning Bottas and Massa were always likely to finish in close proximity to each other.If Red Bull return to form in 2016, and Force India and Toro Rosso carry their testing pace into the season, Williams could find themselves under pressure.A multi-car squabble could potentially give Bottas the opportunity to shine if he can finish with several cars between himself and Massa. It might even suggest he is outperforming the FW38. There is a feeling that this is a make or break year for Bottas with the driver market set for a reshuffle in 2017 with potential vacancies at Ferrari and Mercedes.At 26, he is no longer a youngster by modern F1 standards. Eighteen-year-old Max Verstappen is the new hot property on the grid, while Carlos Sainz and Daniil Kvyat are just 21.Like Bottas, Nico Hulkenberg was tipped to star for one of the top teams, but at 28 is now considered to have missed his chance at F1s top table. And there is a danger Bottas could do the same.However, the prospect of new rules in 2017 could see some teams opt for an experienced head which could give the Finn an edge over some talented youngsters. With a 2017 vacancy at Ferrari highly likely, Bottas needs to comprehensively outperform Massa, particularly in the first half of 2016, to demonstrate he is worthy of a seat alongside Vettel.The first race of the 2016 F1 season, the Australian GP, is exclusively live on Sky Sports F1. The race in Melbourne starts at 5am on Sunday March 20. Every race live in 2016 Sky Sports F1 brings you every race live in 2016. Fast and easy online upgrade - click here. Also See: A big year for...McLaren A big year for...F1 in Europe Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys . -- Jimmie Johnson held off a teammate, passed a pair of Hall of Famers, and dominated once more at Dover. Adidas Zach Werenski Jersey .J. -- Seven games into a disappointing season, New York Giants defensive catalyst Jason Pierre-Paul is getting the feeling hes back. http://www.cheapbluejacketsjerseys.com/ . The phone hearing is scheduled for 4:30pm et/1:30pm pt. Winchester, who was not penalized for the hit, appeared to make contact with Kellys head early in the first period of Thursdays game in Boston.Claudio Ranieri says Leicesters qualification for the Champions League last 16 is unbelievable and awaits a fairytale last 16 tie. The Foxes reached the knockout stage of European footballs top club competition after Shinji Okazakis early strike and Riyad Mahrezs penalty secured a 2-1 victory over Club Brugge and top spot in Group G with a game to spare.Portos 0-0 draw in Copenhagen means Leicester go to Estadio do Dragao next month with their future settled and the Portuguese side needing victory to ensure they progress ahead of Copenhagen. Leicester have struggled domestically and are two points above the relegation zone but Ranieri believes his side have created more history in Europe after victory at the King Power Stadium. Sky Sports Black Friday sale Upgrade to Sky Sports now and get 12 months half price! Its not important [who Leicester play in the last 16], believe me. I hope to be there in good condition. The name is not important. It will be another fairytale, win or lose, he said.I dont know which team well play but itll be a fantastic team.Its unbelievable, top of the group. I am very happy and very proud for my players, very happy for the chairman and the fans. Its another journey through to the knockout - unbelievable. Shinji Okazaki scored the opening goal at the King Power Stadium Its very important to top the group, now our minds must go on the Premier League. Cheap Blue Jackets Jerseys Authentic. I want to push my players to think about the Premier League now our job is done.Now we have to go back into the Premier League as we are very close to the relegation zone and we must play at the same level of the Champions League. Dion Cool fouled Marc Albrighton to gift Leicester a penalty Brugge improved in the second half on Tuesday and gave Leicester work to do when Jose Izquierdo scored early in the second half - the first goal the Foxes have conceded in 412 minutes in Europe this season.Its very strange, We were playing so well, I think we had 70 per cent possession and created a lot of chances, Ranieri added. Wes Morgan celebrates after the victory on Tuesday evening We concede a goal on the counter attack, why? An Italian manager conceding a goal on the counter attack? Its crazy.Upgrade to Sky Sports now and get 12 months half price. Hurry, offer ends December 4! Also See: Foxes seal CL last-16 spot As it happened Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '