, in the semifinals.Im definitely prepared to be here | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
corse178 Dez 19 '17
SAPPORO, Japan -- Olympic champion Yuzuru Hanyu recorded a season-best score to dominate the mens short program at the NHK Trophy on Friday. Wholesale Air Max 95 .Skating to Princes Lets Go Crazy, the defending champion from Japan stumbled on the landing of his opening quad loop but was otherwise flawless, receiving 103.89 points.I regret not being able to land the first quad, Hanyu said. I feel like there was much more I couldve done but I really enjoyed the short program and feel I will be able to carry the momentum over to tomorrow.After the quad loop, Hanyu added a quad salchow-triple toeloop combination and triple axel.Nathan Chen of the United States was second with 87.94 points, followed by Keiji Tanaka of Japan with 80.49.Hanyu was second in Skate Canada and is looking to wrap up a berth in the Dec. 8-11 Grand Prix Final in Marseille, France, with a win in Sapporo.Compared to Skate Canada, Im feeling better about my program, Hanyu said. I have to make sure I execute everything in the free program.World bronze medalist Anna Pogorilaya of Russia received 71.56 points to lead the womens short program.Im happy with performance today, Pogorilaya said. I dont think I showed everything I could and made some small mistakes but it was very satisfying.Maria Sotskova, also from Russia, was second with 69.96 points, followed by Satoko Miyahara of Japan with 64.20.Peng Cheng and Yang Jin of China were first after the pairs short program with 73.33 points, edging Meagan Duhamel and Eric Radford of Canada, who had 72.95. Wang Xuehan and Wang Lei of China were third with 65.66 points.The mens, womens and pairs events conclude Saturday with the free skate.The NHK Trophy is the sixth and final event in the International Skating Unions Grand Prix series. Nike Air Max 90 Outlet. 1 position. The Mustangs (6-0), who beat Queens 50-31 last weekend, earned 17 first-place votes and 287 points in voting by the Football Reporters of Canada. Western was last ranked first in the country in October 2011. White Air Max 2018 . PETERSBURG, Fla. http://www.airmax2018black.us/ . - The Washington Redskins have cut defensive lineman Adam Carriker and punter Sav Rocca. Claressa Shields picked up where she left off four years ago.Shields finished the 2012 Olympics in London atop the podium receiving the womens middleweight gold medal. On Wednesday, she began her quest to repeat by winning her 165-pound opening bout at the Rio de Janeiro Olympics.Shields, of Flint, Michigan, won a unanimous four-round decision against Iaroslava Iaukushina of Russia in their quarterfinal match.Shields, also the reigning amateur world champion, began to let her hands go in the final minute of the first round and continued to control the pace in the second round.She was the heavier puncher than Iaukushina and landed with authority during the fight as the crowd chanted USA! USA!Shields, 21, continued to take it to Iaukushina, whom she defeated in a 2014 tournament, during the third and fourth rounds; the women fight four two-minute rounds in the Olympics as opposed to three three-minute rounds for the men.Shields closed the fight by landing a powerful left hook -- her best punch -- that staggered Iaukushina and forced the referee to administer a standing-eight count in the final seconds of the fight.Despite the dominating win, Shields thought she was a little rusty and that she could have been sharper.I wanted to go out there and outbox her from the outside, use my jab and use my right hand but I just couldnt get her timing, Shields said. She didnt want to get close enough. After she hit me a couple times, I was like Im going to have to take it to the inside with her because it was hard for me to get her timing. I hit her with a lot of good jabs though, a lot of good right hands. It wasnt as sharp as I wanted it to be. Cheap Mens Air Max 90. I just did a good job transitioning. As far as overall performance, about a C. I definitely got the rust off. The game plan was to go out there and fight her like I did when I fought her in 2014 but this time my body just wouldnt do it. She just kept swinging all wild. Whenever I got close to her, I couldnt get her timing so I just fought her on the inside and I did a great job at that. I beat her with every combination on the inside.While there have already been gold medals awarded in some of the mens weight classes, Shields had to wait until the 11th day of the Rio Games to make her debut. She said the wait was worth it.Ive been waiting but the wait is over. Im glad to get my first fight out of the way, Shields said. Ill be resting up the rest of [Wednesday] and then [Thursday] and then Im back at it again on [Friday]. Im excited. I definitely got some ring rust off. Im taking it one fight, one round at a time. Im definitely looking forward to my next opponent.Shields, who assured herself of at least a bronze medal with the win, will next fight Friday afternoon when she meets Dariga Shakimova, of Kazakhstan, in the semifinals.Im definitely prepared to be here, Shields said. Ive had more time than anyone else on my team to prepare. Ive been in training camp almost three months. Im here to get an Olympic gold medal. Im not here to settle for bronze and silver; its not my thing. I want to be a two-time Olympic gold medalist and I think Im getting pretty close. Ive got two more fights. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys AuthenticWholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '