erent experience.An LPGA Tour member the past thre | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
wzh123 Mär 8 '19
Australias series loss to a low ranked Sri Lanka - currently at No. Cheap China Shoes Free Shipping Worldwide . 7 in the ICC Test rankings - has meant that it is highly likely that the No. 1 spot changes hands by the end of this month.According the ICC rankings methodology, the penalty of losing a series to an opponent that is rated low is more than if the opponent were rated higher. For example, if Australia had been playing a similar three-match series against India (who are at 112 points as opposed to Sri Lankas 85), a 0-3 loss to them wouldve robbed them of about six points. A 0-3 loss to Sri Lanka, however, is going to cost Australia nine points, bringing down latters ratings to an approximate 108 points. Australias obvious weakness in the subcontinent, or Sri Lankas relative strength at home, does not have any bearing on how the ratings are calculated since the ICC methodology doesnt differentiate between home and away conditions.The erosion in Australias ratings gives other teams that werent too far behind the opportunity to make a grab at No. 1. England, Pakistan and India are all in with a chance of topping the rankings following their ongoing series. Here is how each of the current top four could end up at No. 1.Australia: They have to win the Colombo Test to have any chance of retaining their No. 1 ranking. Either England - with a win in the Oval Test - or India - with a 3-0 margin against West Indies - could topple them. Australia can hang on to their top spot even if the Oval Test is drawn and India dont win by a 3-0 margin.India: A draw in Kingston means that India have to win their remaining two Tests against West Indies to take the No. 1 spot. A 3-0 margin will bump them up to the top irrespective of results in the other series.England: A 3-1 series win against Pakistan will give them the No. 1 ranking provided India dont win by a margin of 3-0 against West Indies. Even a draw in the Oval Test can give them the top spot if Australia dont win the Colombo Test and India win only one of their remaining two Tests against West Indies.Pakistan: They have to win the Oval Test and hope India dont beat West Indies by a margin bigger than 2-0 and Australia dont win the Colombo Test. Cheap Shoes Wholesale Free Shipping . The defence is doing its part, too. Drew Brees threw a pair of touchdown passes in the first half and the guys on the other side made sure that was enough, sending the Saints to a 17-13 victory over the Atlanta Falcons on Thursday night. Cheap Clearance Shoes Online . Halifax beat the Saint John Sea Dogs 7-5 on the strength of two goals apiece from Nikolaj Ehlers, Matt Murphy and Brent Andrews. Jonathan Drouin also scored and had three assists while Zachary Fucale made 17 saves for the Mooseheads (16-8-0), who led 6-1 after two periods. http://www.cheapshoeschinafreeshipping.com/ .C. Lions has come to an end. Banks told TSN on Jan 2 that he had no interest in playing out the option year of his contract with the Lions in 2014, and he again made that clear in a conversation with Lions GM Wally Buono last week. CANADIAN LAKES, Mich. -- Colombias Paola Moreno won the Tullymore Classic on Sunday for her third career Symetra Tour title, closing with a 6-under 66 for a two-stroke victory.The 30-year-old former University of Southern California player finished at 12-under 204, capping her bogey-free round with a 20-foot birdie putt on the par-5 18th.I thought I needed to finish with a birdie because this is a par 5 that the other girl who was tied with me could reach, so I thought that I needed to post a 12-under total just to have a chance, Moreno said. I knew I had to make it. It was great. From the start I knew it had a great chance to go in and it did so it was pretty exciting.Erynne Lee and Megan McChrystal tied for second. They each bogeyed the final holee, McChrystal for a 66, and Lee for a 71. Discount Shoes Online Free Shipping. oreno earned $15,000 to jump from 50th to 16th on the money list with $26,513, with the final top 10 earning LPGA Tour cards.After the surgery on my left thumb I was in a lot of pain last year, Moreno said. But the recovery is going super good and this is my first time that Im playing without pain in almost a year and a half so its a different experience.An LPGA Tour member the past three seasons, she opened with a 64 and had a 74 on Saturday to drop three strokes behind leaders Lee and Yu Liu.Liu (72), Emma Talley (71) and Dottie Ardina (67) tied for fourth at 9 under. ' ' '