ts, at Monday nightts, at Monday nights opening ceremony. s opening ceremony. | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
q123 Mär 14 '19
CARLSBAD, Calif. Jamie Benn Jersey . -- The Miami Dolphins have won four straight games, are above .500 for the first time under rookie coach Adam Gase, and feature a hot quarterback in Ryan Tannehill.Thats quite a flip from a 1-4 start when Tannehill was the target of countless barbs.Everyone criticizes Tannehill, said Hall of Famer quarterback Bob Griese, a Dolphins radio analyst. But as soon as the offensive line got better, the quarterback got better. And as soon as the running game improved, the quarterback got better. When those things happen, you can throw when you want to and not when you have to.Tannehill leads the Dolphins (5-4) against the Rams (4-5) on Sunday in Los Angeles. Miami remained in southern California to practice this week after beating the Chargers last weekend.The play of Tannehill is a big reason Miami is rolling. During the winning run, Tannehill hasnt turned over the ball.I think thats the biggest thing for us right now is taking care of the football (and) not giving the other team opportunities with good field position, and keeping ourselves in the right spot, said Tannehill, whos thrown for 2,117 yards, 10 touchdowns and seven interceptions. If we can continue doing that, I think well continue to win games.The Dolphins struggled at the seasons onset. But they rebounded and that speaks volumes to Tannehill.Im proud of the way that guys have battled and the way we faced adversity throughout our season, the way we stuck together and kept battling, kept staying on track, working to get better week in and week out, Tannehill said. That hunger to succeed -- that hunger to win -- has been huge for us on our team. Im excited about where were at right now.Tannehill is in the right spot more often thanks to his work with Gase. The two consistently worked on various aspects of Tannehills game.Were constantly trying to improve, Tannehill said. Theres always something, whether its feet, moving in the pocket -- whatever it is. Were constantly trying to improve and get better.Tannehill was nearly at his best Sunday when beating the Chargers 31-24. He completed 17 of 24 passes for 240 yards and two touchdowns, posting a 130.6 quarterback rating. It was the second-highest quarterback rating of Tannehills career behind only his perfect mark of 158.3 vs. Houston on Oct. 25, 2015.I think hes done a good job of decision making, Gase said. Receivers and him are on the same page, along with the tight ends. I think the protection, you know the line has done a really good job as far as keeping him fairly protected. I know he takes some shots, but there are a couple of times where he knows hes going to get hit because hes holding onto it. Hes trying to take a shot down the field.Tannehill has been sacked just three times in four games as the unit absorbs Gases offensive system.Its not just me, Tannehill said. Its the O-line giving me time to make good throws, and receivers being in the right spot and making plays on the football. It takes everyone.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Alexander Radulov Jersey . Robinson finished with 17 points, all but two in the second half, and Lawson had 14 after halftime and finished with a game-high 11 assists as the Nuggets handed Dallas its first home loss in eight games this season. J.J. Hickson led Denver with 22, and Kenneth Faried added 10 points and 10 rebounds. Jon Casey Jersey . The native of Mont-Tremblant, Que., captured a World Cup downhill event Saturday, his second this year and fifth career victory on the circuit. http://www.cheapstarsjerseys.com/?tag=adidas-bobby-smith-jersey . William Carrier opened the scoring for Cape Breton (6-4-2), but Andrew Ryan tied the game and Brent Andrews put the Mooseheads (8-6-0) in front for good with a short-handed goal at 13:49 of the second period. NEW YORK -- Play has started at the 2016 U.S. Open under sunny skies with no rain in the forecast for days, which could delay the first official use of the new retractable roof on Arthur Ashe Stadium.The $150 million roof, which can close in about seven minutes, is to be used, according to tournament officials, only in the event of inclement weather or the strong possibility of inclement weather.Neither is expected in the next few daays, with forecasts calling for clear skies and highs in the 80s. Cheap Stars Jerseys. .The roof is still set to make its debut, of sorts, at Monday nights opening ceremony. The U.S. Tennis Association plans to shut the roof after the day session and open it for effect while Phil Collins performs In the Air Tonight. ' ' '