Frank Lampard CLEMENT SAYS: He was so consistent. | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
corse178 Dez 22 '17
England will begin the defence of the World Cup of Darts against Spain next month, it has been confirmed. Authentic Jordan Shoes For Sale . Phil Taylor and Adrian Lewis will open their bid for a fourth title in five attempts at the £250,000 tournament in Germany between June 2-5, live on Sky Sports.The English duo will aim to avoid another shock loss after Spain recorded a win in the first ever World Cup six years ago. Raymond van Barneveld and Michael van Gerwen won two years ago for the Netherlands Two-time champions the Netherlands, likely to feature Michael van Gerwen and Raymond van Barneveld, will begin their challenge against Russia.Scotland, last years runners-up, could again boast Gary Anderson and Peter Snakebite Wright and will play New Zealand. Gary Anderson (left) and Peter Wright are a strong partnership for Scotland Belgium will face Poland, while host nation Germany will meet 2012 runners-up Australia.Each nations representatives, and the seed numbers, will be confirmed on May 23.Seeded NationsAustria v ItalyAustralia v GermanyBelgium v PolandEngland v SpainNetherlands v RussiaNorthern Ireland v JapanScotland v New ZealandWales v Finland                   Also See: Mardles PL predictions Sky Live: PL Darts play-offs Darts hidden helpers Road to The O2 Air Jordan Shoes For Sale .2 billion agreement with Rogers Communications for the leagues broadcast and multimedia rights. Cheap Air Jordan Shoes . -- Charline Labonte couldnt have asked for a better homecoming. http://www.cheapairjordan-shoes.com/ . The 29-year-old from Port Colborne, Ont., has nothing but good things to say about former U.S. marine Liz (Girlrilla) Carmouche ahead of their co-main event Wednesday on the UFCs "Fight for the Troops" televised card in Fort Campbell, Ky.Paul Clement has worked with some of the best players of recent years - so we challenged him to pick his dream team. On the Fantasy Football Club, Max Rushden and Paul Merson asked the former Chelsea, PSG and Real Madrid coach to name the best XI of players he has coached.Heres Clements selection, based on their form when he coached them - and its quite a side! GOALKEEPER - Petr Cech CLEMENT SAYS: He could do everything; crosses, shot-stopper, tactically good and good with his feet as well. He had great leadership and he was a very serious professional.RIGHT-BACK - Sergio Ramos CLEMENT SAYS: He has the versatility to play right-back. He is one of my favourite players Ive worked with. He had incredible talent, but also fantastic personality and charisma as well.CENTRE-BACK - Thiago Silva CLEMENT SAYS: He is a player, in my opinion, who could have played for any of the big clubs in the world at this time in that position. Tactically, he is excellent and he has that Brazilian flair about him.CENTRE-BACK - John Terry CLEMENT SAYS: It was a pleasure to work with John. He was one of a rare breed who came through the ranks at the club. When hes not there at Chelsea or suspended or injured for a game, its just not Chelsea. Along with Tony Adams, he is the best central defender to have played in the Premier League. The Fantasy FC Podcast - 21st April LEFT-BACK - Ashley Cole CLEMENT SAYS: He was a fantastic player for both Arsenal and Chelsea. He could do both sides of the game brilliantly well. He was a ferocious defender, but also a real talent going forward.MIDFIELD - Xabi Alonso CLEMENT SAYS:: He revolutionised this position. Cheap Retro Jordan Shoes For Sale. He was a playmaker, a quarter-back if you like in the way he was so crisp with his passing. Because he was not very strong, he made up for it in other ways. If you are quick in the brain and have technique you can play at the highest level.MIDFIELD - Luka Modric CLEMENT SAYS: Luka made the transition from Tottenham to Real Madrid fantastically. He is loved by the fans there, not only because he is a great footballer, but because of the physical effort he puts in.MIDFIELD - Frank Lampard CLEMENT SAYS: He was so consistent. For five or six years at Chelsea, he scored 20 a year. He was getting more goals than the strikers. He had a fantastic ability to arrive in the box at the right time.FORWARD - Gareth Bale CLEMENT SAYS: I worked with Gareth when he moved from Tottenham to Madrid. It wasnt easy coming from England to Spain with the language and Id like to think I helped him. He surprised me with how good he was.FORWARD - Zlatan Ibrahimovic CLEMENT SAYS: One day, he asked me: What am I like compared to Drogba? I was trying to be political and say he was great with his back to goal, but youve got other strengths. He looked at me and said: Im the best youve ever worked with.FORWARD - Cristiano Ronaldo CLEMENT SAYS: I think Ive left the best to last. He is outstanding. Of all the players I have worked with, he was at the very top of his game. A Ballon dOr winner with 50+ goals season after season after season. A wonderful professional and great guy. Ive worked with one of the best ever.Tune in to see more from Paul Clement on The Fantasy Football Club, 6pm, Friday, Sky Sports 1. Also See: More from The FantasyFC Michael ONeills #One2Eleven Merse: Martinez must show bottle Ian Holloway: In The Picture Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '