have a competitive car next year with a | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
corse178 Jan 4 '18
SAN FRANCISCO -- Even when he lacks his best stuff, Diamondbacks ace Zack Greinke usually has enough to beat the Giants. Cheap Air Max 90 On Sale .On Tuesday night, one big inning from his Arizona teammates helped, too.Greinke threw six solid innings to continue his mastery of San Francisco and the Diamondbacks beat Johnny Cueto and the Giants 4-3.He just sucked it up and was able to get us through six, Diamondbacks manager Chip Hale said. It was almost like he was trying to make perfect pitches. The last couple innings he went back to just working down in the zone and getting early count outs.Greinke (12-4) allowed two runs -- one earned -- and six hits to earn his ninth win in 13 career starts against San Francisco and his first overall since Aug. 9.Arizonas ace also improved to 4-0 with a 1.66 ERA in six starts at AT&T Park.I think the first time I pitched here I gave up five runs, Greinke said. Its a good place to pitch obviously. I felt I was making good pitches all game. I couldnt strike anyone out but I was getting weak contact so it was fine.Welington Castillo hit a two-run single to cap a four-run fifth that chased Cueto, while A.J. Pollock singled twice and reached four times to help the Diamondbacks end a four-game losing streak to their division rival.Daniel Hudson gave up an RBI single to Angel Pagan in the ninth but retired three batters for his second save.The loss keeps the Giants 1 1/2 games behind the first-place Los Angeles Dodgers in the NL West.Cueto (14-5) pitched well early but failed to make it out of the fifth for the first time this season. He allowed four runs, walked four and struck out five.I think the pitches caught up with him, Giants manager Bruce Bochy said. His command was a little off, he started missing his spots. It just got away from him.Pagan and Hunter Pence had three hits apiece for San Francisco.In the fifth, Chris Owings hit an RBI triple, and after Cueto walked Greinke, Jean Segura singled in Owings. Two batters later, Castillos two-run single gave Arizona a 4-1 lead and ended Cuetos night.Once we got something going we kept it going, Hale said.Brandon Crawford drove in San Franciscos first run with a sacrifice fly in the third.Pence and Joe Panik hit back-to-back doubles in the sixth to make it 4-2.DEFENSIVE GEMThe Diamondbacks preserved the win by turning double plays in the seventh and eighth innings. Second baseman Segura started the inning-ender in the eighth when he fielded Paniks grounder near second base and flipped the ball out of his glove to shortstop Owings, who threw to first to complete the double play.CUETOS SLUMP CONTINUESCueto dominated the first half but has struggled since. The NLs starting pitcher in the All-Star game has just one win in nine starts since the break.TRAINERS ROOMDiamondbacks: Chris Herrmann (strained left hamstring) continues to rehab with Triple-A Reno and Hale is confident the catcher will rejoin the big league club soon.Giants: Span left the game with a stiff neck in the seventh. ... Pence had missed the last three games with a strained right hamstring. ... Jake Peavy received a cortisone shot to alleviate some of the pain in his lower back.UP NEXTDiamondbacks: RHP Shelby Miller (2-9) will be called up from Reno to make his 15th start of the season Wednesday in the second half of this two-game series. Miller hasnt pitched in the majors since July 6 and his 7.14 ERA is nearly double that of any previous season.Giants: LHP Matt Moore (8-10) pitches the finale for San Francisco. Moore lost his bid for a no-hitter with one out in the ninth inning against the Dodgers in his most recent start. Cheap Air Max 90 Shoes Online . -- If Henry Burris has his way, he will be the starting quarterback to lead the Hamilton Tiger-Cats back to the Grey Cup next year. Red Womens Air Max 90 2018 . "It doesnt get any better than that," Giambi said. "Im speechless." The Indians are roaring toward October. Giambi belted a two-run, pinch-hit homer with two outs in the ninth inning to give Cleveland a shocking 5-4 win over the Chicago White Sox on Tuesday night, keeping the Indians up with the lead pack in the AL wild-card race. http://www.airmax90outlet.com/ . Murray beat Sam Querrey 7-6 (5), 6-7 (3), 6-1, 6-3 to clinch Britains opening-round victory against the United States on Sunday at Petco Park. "Im proud of the way Im playing just now, because I had to do a lot of work to get back to where I want to be," Murray said after celebrating with his teammates on the red clay court in a temporary stadium in left field of the downtown home of baseballs San Diego Padres. Carlos Sainz says he cannot spend his whole life waiting for Red Bull to promote him into the senior team.The Spaniard agreed a new contract earlier this year which will see him remain at Toro Rosso in 2017, while Red Bull have both Daniel Ricciardo and Max Verstappen tied down to deals that run up until the end of 2018. Although Red Bull remains the target for Sainz, he admits he may have to look elsewhere to further his Formula One career if the senior team is not prepared to offer him a drive in two years.Unfortunately for me they look pretty happy with the pair they have, Sainz said. Obviously its good to have a third driver like me waiting there in case something happens, but I cannot spend my whole life being the just in case option for Red Bull.They understand this and Im convinced they know -- thats why next year is an important year for me to hopefully create a good base and move up if Red Bull is willing to take me. Obviously it would be a great pleasure, if not Im sure they will understand I cannot spend my life being the third one.Red Bull has the option to extend Sainz contract beyond next season, however Sainz expects he will have some say on his future and does not think Red Bull would try to stop him from leaving if another option became available to him.It depends obviously on them if they want to exercise that option but it will also depend on me if I also want to do another year in Toro Rosso, he said. At the end they perfectly understand I have high targets, important targets in my mind for 2018 and it will be discussed.Red Buull is tough but they normally are fair. Sale Air Max 90. So Im pretty sure Red Bull would, unless they said they really, really need me for a Red Bull seat, which I would be very happy with, Im convinced they would be fair enough to find a solution.The Spaniard added: Like everything in life, like every contract in every Formula One driver, yes they have an option obviously they can execute whenever they want but I will play an important role and will also decide it, it will not all be about them.Sainz, who currently sits 12th in the driver standings having scored 30 points so far in 2016, hopes that Toro Rosso can provide a competitive package next year for him to be able to score strong results in order to impress Red Bull.I am pushing them, we are pushing all together, because I really want to have a competitive car next year with a competitive package, a competitive power unit, to be able to do some strong races and strong results, to be able to give first of all Red Bull a good image. I think its also good for Red Bull if Toro Rosso is higher up the grid than we are at the moment and to be able to be that fifth team.We believe we have a car that could have been able to do it this year but not the package, we will be able to have the package to be ready to fight for points next year in all races and through the whole year. A lot of people will be looking to take a step up and I would like to be at the top of that list. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '