n the referee played the advantage after Gaetan Buss | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
wzh123 Mär 30 '19
Andy Murray hopes his familiarity with Miami will help him put last week’s disappointing Indian Wells campaign to rest. Nike Air Max 720 Clearance . The British No 1 was upset in the third round by world No 53 Federico Delbonis on the west coast at Indian Wells, but has immediately jetted to the Miami Open which is live on Sky Sports. Miami Open: Whats at stake? Mark Petchey to assess how well the big boys will perform Murray wants to put the disappointment of last week behind him by returning to the east coast city which he used as a training base. Im hoping that getting to Miami - familiar surroundings, conditions that I like - Ill be able to play some better tennis this year. Andy Murray Obviously it was a tough loss at Indian Wells, I had a chance to win that match in the third set against Delbonis, he said.Indian Wells has always been a place that Ive struggled a little bit, Ive not felt very comfortable there. It was a tough tournament again for me this year.Im hoping that getting to Miami - familiar surroundings, conditions that I like - Ill be able to play some better tennis this year. We take a look back at last years Miami Open final where Novak Djokovic beat Murray in three sets The world No 2 will play either Borna Coric or Denis Istomin in his opening match in Miami as he pursues a third championship at the event.Having used Miami as a second-home throughout his career, Murray is hoping that closeness will give him an edge over the likes of Novak Djokovic, who has won in each of the past two years.Murray said: Ive got here nice and early so I had good preparations and time to get used to the conditions which have been pretty tricky - windy, hot and humid and very, very different to Indian Wells. Murray could meet Novak Djokovic in the Miami final Normally I do my training blocks here but with everything that happened last year - the Davis Cup finishing late, a baby on the way - I didnt spend as much time as usual out here.Im very familiar with it here, I do like it here. I have an apartment here and I spend a lot of time training on the courts at the venue so Im hoping it works out well for me.Watch the Miami Open live on Sky Sports until the final on April 3. Route to the final Who could Murray play in Miami? Also See: Miami: Whats at stake? Murray: Route to the final Get a NOW TV pass Video Air Max 720 For Sale . The Barrie Colts defenceman, who impressed many with his play for Canada at the World Junior Hockey Championship, is the top-ranked skater in the February rankings. He has 19 goals and 24 assists for 43 points in 45 games with the Colts this season. Cheap Air Max 720 Canada . -- If this was Aaron Gordons final home game at Arizona, and it almost certainly was, then he went out in style. http://www.cheapairmax720canada.com/ . -- Mike Smith never saw his first NHL goal go in. BERLIN -- Davie Selke refused to celebrate despite playing a key role as Leipzig set a Bundesliga record to go second on Sunday after beating Werder Bremen 3-1.Former Bremen striker Selke set one goal up and then sealed the win as Leipzig, the first side to remain unbeaten in its first eight Bundesliga games, closed to within two points of leader Bayern Munich.Ive huge respect for Bremen. I know a lot of people there and Im grateful to the club, said the 21-year-old Selke, who had been Bremens great hope for the future before switching between the sides last year.It was a record transfer for the second division, with Selke costing Leipzig a reported eight million euros ($9 million), rising to 10 million euros ($11 million) with add-ons.Such is Leipzigs strength in depth this season -- the club spent a reported 50 million euros ($55 million) in the summer -- that Selke started on the bench against Bremen.But the Germany youth international needed only three minutes after coming on with less than 20 minutes remaining to set up Naby Keitas second goal with a perfect cross.Keita had broken the deadlock minutes before the break. The Guinea midfielder had a fortunate bounce of the ball to get past one defender, produced a quick turn of foot to go past another, and then rounded the goalkeeper to score from a closing angle.One minute after Selke set up Keitas header, his Olympic teammate Serge Gnabry pulled one back for Bremen, sliding in to reach a cross after Ousman Manneh had surged through the middle.But Selke killed any hopes of an equalizer with the third goal on a counterattack deep in injury time, ensuring Leipzigs remarkable run continuedd. Wholesale Air Max 720 Canada. Leipzig had been the first promoted side to remain unbeaten after seven Bundesliga games since Kaiserslautern in 1997-98. `Lautern, which lost its eighth game -- 3-1 at home to Bremen -- went on to win the title that season.Selke played down his sides title chances, however.I dont want to hear anything about it. Were a promoted side, he said. Its gone well so far and weve got to try and keep it going.Leipzig sporting director Ralf Rangnick said talk of challenging Bayern was premature.I said before the season that the table can only be taken seriously after the 10th game. If were still there after the 10th round then you can really say were on the right path, Rangnick said.---SCHALKE 3, MAINZ 0After starting the league with five straight defeats, Schalkes second win comes as a welcome boost for new coach Markus Weinzierl and sporting director Christian Heidel, who was facing former side Mainz for the first time.Another new face, Nabil Bentaleb, scored twice as Schalke escaped the relegation zone with its best performance of the season before next weekends Ruhr derby against Borussia Dortmund.Bentaleb opened the scoring midway through the first half, set up by Franco di Santo.Di Santo also provided Max Meyer with his chance after the break, when the referee played the advantage after Gaetan Bussmann handled the ball, allowing the quick-thinking Argentine to pull the ball back for Meyer to strike.Algeria midfielder Bentaleb wrapped up a comprehensive win with a deflected shot just after the hour-mark. ' ' '