conditions and shoot a good number tomorrow | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
corse178 Jan 5 '18
Guillem Balague believes Gonzalo Higuain is seriously considering joining Chelsea this summer, with Diego Costa possibly set to leave Stamford Bridge. Cheap Raptors Jerseys . Higuain has enjoyed an impressive season with Napoli, netting 33 goals in 34 games to lead the Serie A scoring charts by some distance.Costa, meanwhile, has struggled to rediscover the form he showed in his first season with Chelsea. He has only scored 12 times in the Premier League and there have been reports that is unhappy and wants to rejoin Atletico, who he left in 2014.Speaking on his weekly Q&A session with Sky Sports, Spanish football expert Balague said: Gonzalo Higuain is a target for Chelsea. I think he would cost around €48m (about £37.8m).Higuain is seriously considering it and if he does move to Stamford Bridge then there would be the possibility that Costa would have to be sold. Diego Costa has not hit the same heights this season as he did in his debut season Its very difficult for Atletico Madrid, and Diego Simeone in particular. Simeone has told Atletico Madrid he only wants three players. Diego, Costa and Diego Costa.Hes determined to get him but its not easy to get him as he will have to reduce his wages big time and Im not sure Atletico will be able to put a huge offer on the table for him.Its one to keep an eye in the future because they certainly want him.Chelseas Eden Hazard, whose form has improved in recent weeks, has also been linked with a move to La Liga. Watch Eden Hazards fine solo goal against Liverpool Asked about the chances of Hazard heading to Spain, Balague said: It all depends on the transfer movements. Paris St-Germain are pushing for Cristiano Ronaldo to move to France.Real Madrid think that if Ronaldo doesnt go to PSG they will have to renew Ronaldos contract. If he stays on Hazard may not be the player they go for but they do need new players. Its all still a bit up in the air.Watch the conclusion of the Spanish season live on Sky Sports on Saturday or follow all the action on www.skysports.com. Also See: Can Barca hold off Real? Rayo deny match-fixing claim VOTE: La Liga goal of season Rafa seriously considering stay Wholesale Raptors Jerseys . Q: Team Canada announces their Olympic roster three weeks from today. Who is general manager Steve Yzerman watching? LeBrun: Over the last 48 hours, hes taken in the home-and-home between the Dallas Stars and Colorado Avalanche with Jamie Benn and Matt Duchene being the obvious targets. Discount Raptors Jerseys . To the surprise of many, it isnt the Wolverines but their in-state rivals the Michigan State Spartans. http://www.cheapraptorsjerseyschina.com/ . "It was nerve-wracking, but we pulled through," said Collaros, who threw four touchdown passes to lead the Toronto Argonauts (8-4) to a 33-27 win over the Calgary Stampeders (9-3) in front of 28,781 fans at McMahon Stadium. TROON, Scotland -- As Phil Mickelson settled in Thursday evening at the Marine Hotel, which overlooks the Firth of Clyde, Troons Old Course and the town itself, you wonder whether he enjoyed the accomplishment of his days work or lamented what was lost.A historic record eluded him by the precarious roll of a golf ball, and, as impressive as shooting 62 would be, it in no way guaranteed winning the 145th Open. Sure, every shot counts, every one knocked off helps, but it was the first day of four, one shot out of roughly 270-plus.Yet there was no denying the sense of disbelief and disappointment after Mickelsons attempt to become the first player in the history of major championship golf to shoot 62 somehow stayed out of the cup.The round was about as rare as the brilliant sunshine and balmy temperatures that soaked the Ayrshire coast for the first day of the years third major.It was one of the best rounds that Ive played, said Mickelson of his opening 63, the 28th in major history and just the ninth in Open history. And I was able to take advantage of these conditions, and yet I want to shed a tear right now.That putt on 18 was an opportunity to do something historical. I knew, and, with a foot to go, I thought I had done it. I saw the ball rolling right in the center. I went to get it, I had that surge of adrenaline that I had just shot 62, and then I had the heartbreak that I didnt and watched the ball lip out.It was, wow, that stings.Enough to derail his chances of winning The Open?Its fair to have doubts after listening to Mickelson mourn the opportunity lost. After hitting his approach at the par-4 18th, he had a 16-footer for his ninth birdie of the day, one that would give him a 62 on the par-71 course that has never seen such a score in eight previous Opens.No major championship venue has seen such a score. Johnny Miller shot the first 63 at the 1973 U.S. Open, a final-round feat that many believe is the best round in the history of the game. It helped him rally to win the tournament. Mickelsons 63 was just the 27th since that day 43 years ago at Oakmont. But he wanted to go one lower.The ball was hunting right in the center and didnt go, Mickelson said. It was just heartbreaking.Mickelson said the 63 wasnt better than his final-round 66 at Muirfield three years ago to win The Open, his fifth major title. He has not won a tournament since and, at age 46, might not win many more. A tournament title here would make him the second-oldest Open champion, barely, to Tom Morris Sr., who won his fourth Open in 1867 at Prestwick -- next door to Troon -- when the field consisted of just 10 players and was contested over just 36 holes.But you could argue that Thursday was just as good as that round in 2013. Mickelson hit 16 of 18 greens. He didnt make a bogey for just the third time in 81 Open rounds -- the other two coming at Troon in 2004. And he made eight birdies, with just 26 putts.On the treacherous back nine, where most of the field regressed, Mickelson shot 31.It was good stuff, said Ernie Els, who played with Mickelson. Geez, that was as good a links round of golf as Ive seen. He was in total control. Reeal patient. Womens Raptors Jerseys. Managed himself wonderfully. He loves to hit that driver, and he stayed away from that. He managed himself around the course. Obviously the weather helped, but youve got to hit the shots, make the putts.I just feel for him. On 18, I was so sure he was going to make the putt. To shoot 62, you couldnt hit a better putt. That thing is going right to left all the way; its incredible how that thing stayed out.Els was rooting hard for his longtime rival. As they walked down the 18th fairway, he tried to pump up Mickelson, both knowing what was at stake. Then, in a nice act of sportsmanship, Els putted out before Mickelson, even though Lefty was away.I wanted to let him have the stage, Els said. I wanted him to take his time, make some history. He hit the best putt he could. Incredible it didnt go in.While Mickelson grabbed his head and smiled, incredulously, his longtime caddie, Jim Bones Mackay, fell to the ground, rolling backward with his legs back over his head.Mackay had a similar reaction when Mickelson missed out on a different kind of history at the 2013 Waste Management Phoenix Open. Also on the opening day, Mickelson had a putt for 59 -- there have been just six in PGA Tour history -- and also saw it lip out.But he went on to win the tournament.Will he do so here?First, despite playing so artfully, hes going to have to, well, get over it.This ones going to stay with me for a while because of the historical element of the major championships, Mickelson said. Theres a lot of guys who have shot 63, but nobody has shot that 62. That would have been something special. Im just not going to have opportunities like that to do that. So to have that putt lip out, thats going to sting for a while.Then there is the matter of bouncing back from a great round. It is never easy to put them together.You start expectations running through your head, and thats the one thing that Ill have to try to suppress and hold off, he said. We have three more rounds. Well have varying conditions. Its going to be very difficult. Changing conditions, different winds. Hopefully Ive prepared myself well enough to tackle this golf course under those conditions and shoot a good number tomorrow.Mickelson has a 3-shot lead over Patrick Reed and Martin Kaymer with an early Friday tee time and bad weather expected to roll in for the weekend. Despite missing cuts at both the previous major championships this year, Mickelson has played some of the best golf post-Muirfield in 2016 after a shakeup in the offseason that saw him switch swing coaches.The big prize, of course, is the tournament, not the scoring record. A 62 might have been huge, but it would not have mattered nearly as much without going on to win.And imagine how historic that would be? He would be the fourth-oldest winner, ever, in any of the major championships.Perhaps Phil was best served to spend some time with Ernie, who tried to root him on to the record and knows just how well he played, regardless.It was beautiful, Els said. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys AuthenticWholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Mitglied
wq123 Jan 12 '18

- The nike air max Anaheim Ducks coach bags and nike free 5.0 Los Angeles hilfiger outlet Kings nfl bears are louboutin ready to put north face outlet all the michael kors australia talk soccer outlet online and longchamp hype coach outlet sale surrounding cheap michael kors their swarovski crystal meeting hermes bags at baseball jerseys Dodger barbour women jackets Stadium jerseys from china behind them. ray ban sunglasses CLEVELAND -- Justin Verlander birkenstock taschen outlet showed signs of nba jerseys outlet his michael kors outlet online old jimmy choo form. air max However, kate spade outlet online the birkenstock taschen deutschland Detroit louboutin shoes Tigers still adidas superstar needed someone kanye west shoes to bail them out Saturday hilfiger night. celine handbags Two-time polo ralph lauren outlet online AL adidas shoes outlet MVP Miguel michael kors outlet online Cabrera fake rolex was the longchamp taschen right man for the ray ban job. Cabrera nfl steelers doubled with one puma out in the polo ralph lauren outlet 10th free run inning nike.de to charlotte hornets jersey drive in the ralph lauren uk go-ahead run and nike huaraches lift baseball bats the burberry handbags Tigers nfl jerseys to rayban sunglasses a 5-4 win over the Cleveland ray ban wayfarer Indians. Verlander was one nfl eagles out away true religion outlet from winning timberland outlet for the only michael kors purses the second flat iron time fitflop in tory burch sale seven starts, moncler women jackets but closer knicks jerseys Joe Nathan (4-2) nfl broncos blew ua stephen curry a save nfl chargers for the nike mercurial vapor fifth burberry time this chi hair season air max 2014 when shop coach factory Michael Bourns two-out single cheap true religion tied tommy hilfiger the nike air max 2015 score. salvatore ferragamo "Nobody kevin durant shoeskobe bryant shoes said huaraches this omega watches game nop jerseys was easy," Verlander mont blanc pens said. pandora bracelets Ian Kinsler coach outlet opened the nfl redskins 10th cheap oakley sunglasses with a single off Cody Allen burberry uk (3-2). Following a burberry handbags sacrifice, oakley prescription Cabrera true religion jeans women hit Allens soccer shoes second pandora jewellery pitch zapatillas nike off relojes especiales the air max wall in jordan shoes left-centre, scoring barbour mens jackets Kinsler. pandora Indians manager Terry Francona was faced with hugo boss outlet a ralph lauren online tough decision -- cleveland cavaliers jerseys pitch replica watches to coach factory outlet online Cabrera michael kors or nfl raiders walk him intentionally and chicago bulls go after Victor christian louboutin shoes Martinez, wholesale handbags who homered in supra footwear the louboutin second and beats audio had mcm handbags an RBI single in the sixth. pandora "Sometimes nike air max you polo ralph lauren have nfl bengals to choose air jordan which lunette ray ban pas cher one c&c beanies wholesale you nfl colts are nfl buccaneers going montre pas cher to ferragamo pitch ray ban sunglasses outlet to," cheap oakley Francona said. michael kors "Youd rather occhiali oakley not san antonio spurs face both of them, but sometimes coach factory outlet online youve got to. Sometimes converse youve puma outlet store just got polo ralph lauren outlet to get them out." timberland homme Tigers manager replica rolex Brad adidas.de Ausmus was asics happy adidas he didnt have supra shoes to make mont blanc that choice. "I michael kors purses knew polo ralph they couldnt jordan release dates walk both lacoste polos of them designer handbags so I lunette oakley pas cher felt tommy hilfiger outlet stores good jerseys from china taking levis outlet store my prada shot," fred perry shoes he vans schuhe said. ray ban zonnebril Phil jimmy choo shoes Coke rolex replica pitched pistons jersey the roshes 10th for his first save. Verlander allowed two runs in seven innings, and cheap basketball shoes Rajai Davis and Kinsler homered ray ban in the sixth, giving kobe bryant jersey Detroit a 4-2 ray ban outlet lead. The Indians scored in michael kors handbags the eighth, but michael kors outlet online sale Nathan laboured in birkenstock outlet the true religion ninth, oakley sunglasses outlet throwing 32 pitches michael kors outlet in salomon schuhe the shoes on sale ninth. He struck out longchamp the first armani clothing two hitters, ralph lauren but singles by adidas shoes David Murphy and Yan Gomes michael kors purses put hollister online shop deutschland runners valentino shoes outlet at marc jacobs outlet first and third. Bourn slapped a single through nba jerseys the chrome hearts jewelry left adidas neo side burberry outlet online to asics tie cheap michael kors it. christian louboutin Verlander north face backpacks rebounded from a adidas sneakers stretch where coach factory outlet online he replica handbags had oakley sunglasses outlet lost five coach factory online of hermes birkin six coach factory outlet online decisions, including three free running straight starts. beats by dre The former dsquared2 jeans AL gafas oakley MVP and hollister Cy Young winner, held the Indians the north face to nfl chiefs four hits rolex and struck burberry out kate spade outlet eight. Verlander, nike tn requin who russell westbrook jersey was nike.dk 2-5 babyliss with ray ban sunglasses a 7.83 michael kors outlet online ERA in abercrombie his last scarpe hogan seven red bottoms starts ralph lauren shirts going dsquared2 shoes into the ray ban sbocco game, gave fred perry up guciheaven a solo portland trail blazers homer cheap eyeglasses to minnesota timberwolves Carlos uhren Santana hermes outlet in michael kors the fourth orlando magic and allowed an unearned hollister run in swarovski the christian louboutin second. "This mcm outlet last michael kors v?skor month mcm bags has been pretty utah jazz frustrating, nfl azcardinals but jordans for sale I saw new balance some juicy couture swings that were different out michael kors there," burberry outlet online Verlander said. versace outlet Francona wassnt bcbg max azria fooled mizuno running shoes by Verlanders recent oakley numbers. burberry sale - The barbour women jackets Anaheim polo outlet online Ducks nike huarache and swarovski australia Los memphis grizzlies Angeles Kings the north face outlet are nike.com ready to skechers put all the nike roshe talk and nike outlet hype ralph lauren tracksuits surrounding giuseppe zanotti their meeting at Dodger versace shoes outlet Stadium vans outlet behind them. nfl falcons CLEVELAND ecco women shoes -- mia jersey Justin Verlander showed signs of his air max shoes old hogan form. barbour outlet However, north face the ray ban sunglasses Detroit Tigers still needed burberry online shop someone oakley sunglasses to bail them cheap jerseys out polo ralph lauren Saturday night. new balance Two-time AL MVP Miguel burberry outlet Cabrera was vans shoes the nike free run right man coach purses for the ralph lauren job. Cabrera doubled with cheap oakley sunglasses one out coach outlet in nike air force the coach outlet 10th inning to indiana pacers drive nike air in roshe run the skechers go-ahead run and nike air lift the bottega Tigers to a nfl jets 5-4 womens hoodies win thomas sabo uk over nets jersey the coach factory outlet online Cleveland Indians. iphone 5 cases Verlander was air jordans one adidas.se out swarovski jewelry away ferragamo shoes from instyler ionic styler winning ray ban outlet for ferragamo outlet the only the second juicy couture clothings time in moncler outlet online seven starts, nike free shoes but closer denver nuggets Joe Nathan air jordan retro (4-2) blew a nfl 49ers save longchamp outlet for nfl vikings the fifth time this nfl cowboys season michael kors bags when longchamp handbags Michael Bourns oakley two-out single burberry bags outlet tied nike roshe the bos jersey score. "Nobody nfl rams said this game was moncler outlet online easy," jerseys from china Verlander michael kors bags said. Ian Kinsler bottega veneta opened northface the 10th with a nike mercurial single ray bans off Cody Allen ralph lauren factory store (3-2). Following vibram shoes a washington wizards sacrifice, fidget spinner Cabrera thomas sabo hit Allens second pitch off michael kors bags the nba jerseys wall in nfl saints left-centre, nfl patriots scoring michael kors canada Kinsler. Indians manager Terry louboutin outlet Francona timberland shoes was faced with oakley sunglasses a burberry handbags tough los angeles clippers decision iphone 4s cases -- pitch hollister clothing store to air max 90 Cabrera philipp plein clothes or walk him ralph lauren uk intentionally and go after nfl packers Victor Martinez, who giuseppe shoes homered nike.se in nfl giants the second and had long champ an ralph lauren RBI burberry handbags single in kate spade the sixth. prada sunglasses "Sometimes swarovski you have to nfl seahawks choose which one ralph lauren outlet online you are going nike air force to pitch rayban to," oakley outlet online Francona cheap oakley sunglasses said. pandora rings "Youd rather reebok shoes not face new balance shoes both michaelkors.com of the north face them, but roche run sometimes ed hardy clothing youve skechers womens shoes got to. philadelphia 76ers jersey Sometimes youve just got to get sac jerseys them out." new balance store Tigers nfl titans manager Brad Ausmus prada handbags was cheap jerseys happy he beats by dre didnt have to coach outlet online make that prada outlet choice. "I knew hollister co they couldnt walk nike store both nike online of them so marc jacobs handbags I cheap true religion felt good coach outlet taking my hogan shoes outlet shot," he said. Phil nike outlet store Coke mbt shoes outlet pitched the 10th for his nfl lions first designer handbags save. Verlander allowed stone island store two runs mcm backpack outlet in pandora seven plein outlet innings, and michael kors handbags Rajai Davis burberry outlet online and Kinsler homered in the sixth, giving replica watches Detroit a 4-2 lead. cheap jerseys The new balance Indians suns jerseys scored nike air max in fendi outlet online the eighth, but Nathan polo ralph lauren laboured in the converse shoes ninth, cheap glasses throwing coach black friday 32 pitches ralph lauren polo in givenchy bags outlet the nike air max 2014 ninth. He struck air max 95 out the first michael kors bags two nike outlet hitters, but singles north face pas cher by David converse chucks Murphy and nfl panthers Yan Gomes put coach outlet online runners at coach outlet first and oakley third. Bourn slapped mcm bags a single ralph lauren through nfl texans the left ray ban sunglasses side to tie it. Verlander nike free shoes rebounded www.tommyhilfiger.nl from nike max a ralph lauren outlet stretch where he converse outlet had milwaukee bucks lost five cheap jerseys of six the north face decisions, barbour mens jackets including three prada outlet straight gsw jerseys starts. nfl browns The cheap ray ban former AL tommy hilfiger MVP and nfl jaguars Cy dre beats Young softball bats winner, held air jordan shoes the nfl bills Indians to asics gel four hits and struck calvin klein out eight. dansko shoes Verlander, north face jackets who roshe run was reebok 2-5 toronto raptors with michael kors outlet online sale a replica watches 7.83 ERA in oakley outlet his last seven starts going thomas sabo into the dallas mavericks jersey game, gave katespade outlet up a michaelkors.com solo watches homer to Carlos longchamp outlet Santana in timberland boots the fourth and allowed an nfl ravens unearned swarovski run in the nfl dolphins second. "This last ralph lauren outlet month nike air max has oakley sunglasses cheap been tommy hilfiger online shop pretty frustrating, cheap oakley but I salvatore ferragamo saw some swings mizuno running that woolrich outlet online were nba jerseys different tory burch shoes out bcbg dresses there," Verlander cheap nike shoes said. Francona rayban wassnt houston rockets fooled true religion jeans outlet by Verlanders recent numbers.

hollister kids