derstand how players usually transition into the twilight of their careers, and that research does n | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
jcy123 Apr 7 '19
Saturday in the desert saw No. Cheap Air Jordan 1 Free Shipping . 1 overall pick Ben Simmons take on No. 2 Brandon Ingram.And last years No. 2 pick,?DAngelo Russell, drained the game-winner. Heres what was buzzing around the second day of Las Vegas Summer League:Vegas Summer League buzz: Day 1Rome wasnt built in a dayJaylen Brown sat out two games at the Utah Jazz summer league after suffering a bone bruise on his knee in his debut Monday. He admitted to being a step slow Saturday, but also stressed those that doubt his draft position only motivate him more.Everything is fuel to the fire, Brown said. Its all about getting better. Ive said it before, Im not trying to be cocky, I dont care about the pick; I want to be a top-3 player one day. So Im going to keep getting better. Rome wasnt built in a day. The biggest room in the world is a room for improvement. -- Chris Forsberg, ESPNNo more Mr. Nice Guy?The Bulls offseason makeover has been a major topic of conversation among the coaches and scouts at the summer league this week. Consider them generally skeptical about how well newcomers Rajon Rondo and Dwyane Wade will mesh with Jimmy Butler and Chicagos holdovers.In particular, the consensus seems to be that Fred Hoiberg will have his hands full with the big personalities in his locker room. Hoiberg may be too nice to coach this team. -- Kevin Pelton, ESPN InsiderA raucous crowd at summer league?Saturday broke a single-day attendance record for NBA summer league in Las Vegas. The total count for both gyms was 16,208. That tops the previous record of 12,422 set on July 10, 2015. -- Baxter Holmes, ESPNSixers summer league coach Lloyd Pierce on the crowd for Lakers-Sixers: Unbelievable. I talked to the guys in there (in the Sixers locker room afterward) that there are 82 of these during the season. This is a great first step, especially for Ben [Simmons], just for everybody. The crowd, to feel the energy, one-point game. I dont know how you can start summer league better than that, other than to get the win. -- Ohm Youngmisuk, ESPNWorth a shotJonathon Simmons is working to change his jumper by keeping the ball away from his face, which will result in the second-year mans form being taller when he releases the ball. The bulk of the work done to improve Simmons shot has been performed by Spurs assistant Chip Engelland and Marlon Garnett, a player development/video coordinating assistant who is also serving as an assistant on the Las Vegas Summer League squad. -- Michael C. Wright, ESPNA Buddy by any other name...Dont worry about coming up with a nickname for New Orleans Pelicans rookie Buddy Hield. He already has three that hes been cycling through since college: Buddy Fresh, Buddy Love and Buddy Buckets.After a 5-for-20 performance in his debut Friday, Hield promised to put on the appropriate persona for the follow-up Sunday against the Utah Jazz: Its Buddy Buckets tomorrow. -- Justin Verrier, ESPNChecking in on Utahs Trey LylesHaving already played a few games in the Utah Summer League, Trey Lyles continues to show he has a well-grooved spot in an NBA rotation -- a big shooter who can use shot-fake attack moves comfortably. His game is mostly about being a shooter, even when he posts up.As for his foundation, thats fine. Even if Lyles does not add more to his game, he has a place in the Jazz rotation with room to grow. His shot looks very good, with solid mechanics and pace. Which is good because Lyles isnt shy about taking 2s and 3s. -- David Thorpe, ESPN InsiderAll in the familyNuggets-Grizzlies clearly was not the main event. Ben Simmons and Brandon Ingram were facing off in the other gym, and Emmanuel Mudiay had bowed out of the rest of Denvers summer league stretch. And yet, famed LeBron James business partner Maverick Carter was in the audience, sitting courtside and staying until the end.The reason? Nuggets summer leaguer and former Wichita State Shocker Darius Carter is Carters cousin. The lanky forward was kept on the bench until garbage time in the fourth quarter, when his first contribution was a putback that garnered a pointing celebration from Carter.Were family, Darius Carter said after the game. Thats what we do. -- Ethan Sherwood Strauss, ESPN Cheap Air Jordan 1 Wholesale . Didier Drogba gave away the penalty that put Senegal one goal away from a major upset, but the veteran striker will get another chance -- probably his last -- at the World Cup after Salomon Kalous injury-time strike sealed the Ivorians place in Brazil next year. Air Jordan 1 Uk Sale . The Court of Arbitration for Sport ruling "puts an end to my dreams of being a top player," the 27-year-old Troicki said in a statement. "I worked my entire life for it, and it has been taken away from me in one afternoon by a doctor I didnt know," said Troicki, whose ranking peaked at No. http://www.airjordan1uk.com/ . The scientists believe the small earthquake during a Marshawn Lynch touchdown was likely greater than Lynchs famous "beast quake" touchdown run three years ago, which also came against New Orleans during a playoff game. Calling a free agent overrated or overvalued before hes signed is risky business. How do you know exactly how the market values a player until the market values the player? And what if you say a player is overrated at a certain number but then he signs for a lower number, or for fewer years? Theres a price at which every player makes sense.So instead of calling these free agents overrated, I thought it would make sense to point to the worrisome aspects of their skill sets. We have agging curves and projections to help us understand how players usually transition into the twilight of their careers, and that research does not affect each player equally. Air Jordan 1 Uk. .Lets call these reasons to worry. Each piece of research gives us a different reason for concern, but maybe the apprehension is the worst for a certain group of free agents. ' ' '