Every single play, every day we | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » CALISIA » Fehler auf der Seite
Mitglied
corse178 Jan 17 '18
CAMBRIDGE, Mass. Nike Air Vapormax Flyknit . -- The mens soccer season was canceled after a demeaning scouting report on the womens team. Cross-country is under investigation for a similar strain of locker room talk.But even as scandal surrounds the Harvard athletic department, the Crimson football team remains focused on a singular goal -- the same goal, in fact, the program has had for almost a century and a half: Beat Yale.With a victory over their archrivals in the 133rd edition of The Game on Saturday, the Crimson (7-2, 5-1) would clinch a share of a fourth straight Ivy League championship for the first time in the schools history. (Harvard would win the title outright if Penn and Princeton both lose.) It would also be an unprecedented 10th victory in a row against Yale (2-7, 2-4), and it would put the seniors among their two predecessors as the winningest classes in Harvard football history.Its all coming down to the wire the last week, defensive lineman James Duberg said after practicing under the lights at Harvard Stadium. Theres absolutely a historical component to it. So theres a lot on the line.This year, more than usual.Amid a presidential election hijacked by locker room talk that fixated on womens looks and sexuality, The Harvard Crimson school newspaper reported that mens soccer players had for years been compiling a scouting report of their female counterparts that rated them on their less cerebral qualities. Athletic director Robert Scalise canceled the rest of the season, costing the team a chance at an Ivy League title; soon after, similar postings by members of the mens cross-country team led to an investigation that has not yet been resolved.Harvard coach Tim Murphy took note.Harvard kids arent good kids -- theyre great kids. But they dont walk on water, he said in his office at the Dillon Field House. And its up to us as parents and as educators to make sure they know (whats right). Because later in life, the consequences can be terminal.Asked if the football coaches addressed the scandal, if only to make sure they didnt have similar problems on their own team, Duberg said: It doesnt need to be addressed because they know were not doing anything like that.I can promise you thats not taking place on the Harvard football team, he said. We pride ourselves on being stand-up gentlemen. Savages on the field and gentlemen off the field.It wasnt that long ago that Yale was in a similar predicament.Last spring, basketball captain Jack Montague was expelled from school after a woman accused him of sexual assault. Montague claimed that the sex was consensual and he has sued the school over his dismissal; he was not charged, and police and prosecutors say there is no investigation.His former teammates publicly supported him, wearing warmup shirts featuring his number and nickname during their nationally televised game against Harvard. After complaints from other students, the team apologized.Football coach Tony Reno said this week he stresses to his players the importance of representing the school -- and themselves -- whether they are on the field or off.Im very proud of how our players have responded to adversity on campus, off campus and within the team, Reno said. If you really do your job as a coach, its to try and create an environment for your players to feel like the team is much bigger than themselves. And thats what weve created at Yale.The message is getting through, linebacker Darius Manora said.There is a way to conduct yourself on campus when no one is looking. And I think the guys, especially part of this program, have done an amazing job as far as making sure you are respectful of members of the community, he said.Every single play, every day we go out, we are Yale football players.---AP Sports Writer Pat Eaton-Robb contributed to this story from New Haven, Connecticut.---More AP college football: www.collegefootball.ap.org and https://twitter.com/AP-Top25 Nike Vapormax Mens . PETERSBURG, Fla. Air Max 2017 Kpu . "I dont know that were close," said general manager Alex Anthopoulos. "I just think, right now, the acquisition cost just doesnt work for us right now. I dont know if I can quantify how far off or things like that that they might be but I would say we continue to have dialogue. http:///...n-mens-trainers.html . LOUIS -- St. Deshaun Watsons college football career isnt over yet, but its never too early to start reflecting on the impact he has had at Clemson.On Saturday, the team tweeted out a tribute video to the junior quarterback, with fans expressing their appreciation for the two-time Heisman finalist.Watson, who has thrown for 3,914 yards and 37 touchdowns this year, is expected to leave Clemson and declare for the NFL ddraft after the season. Nike Invigor Grey. n November, Tigers coach Dabo Swinney said the 21-year-old is planning on moving on after the season, and Watson was honored during the teams senior day against Pitt.The Tigers will play Ohio State in the Fiesta Bowl on Dec. 31.--Isaac Chipps Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '