birdies at Nos. 16 and 17, while Thongchai defeated Sc | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
q123 Apr 10 '19
Thursday, Adnan Virk and Randy Scott welcome CFP executive director Bill Hancock (1:15 p. Air Jordan 4 Retro Ireland .m. ET), rapper Birdman (1:30), ESPNs Field Yates (2:15) and ESPN Broncos reporter Jeff Legwold (3:15).Todays main topics:? Ryan Fitzpatrick re-signs with Jets? Rams release Nick FolesText us at 73776 (msg&data rates may apply) or tweet us at twitter.com/RussilloShow -- well be with you from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. ET on ESPN Radio and ESPNRadio.com. Cheap Air Jordan 4 Wholesale . The return match will take place next Wednesday. Udinese leads Fiorentina 2-1 in the other semifinal. Napoli staged a second-half comeback from two goals down after Gervinhos opener and a stunning strike from Kevin Strootman. Cheap Jordans Ireland . Third-seeded Murray had the easiest path to victory on New Years Eve, barely breaking a sweat during his 6-0, 6-0 win over 2,129th-ranked Qatari wildcard recipient Mousa Shanan Zayed. http://www.cheapairjordan4ireland.com/ . Dallas hasnt ruled out the star quarterback for Sunday nights game against Philadelphia, but all signs point to Romos back injury pushing Kyle Orton into the starting role after two years of limited play as the backup. Surely Ortons name isnt the first that comes to mind for fans wanting a change after years of damaging interceptions, fumbles or, most infamously, the field goal flub when Romo dropped the snap on a kick that could have won his first playoff game in 2006.KAVARNA, Bulgaria -- Graeme McDowell reached the semifinals of the World Match Play Championship after knocking out defending champion Nicolas Colsaerts, whose day include the bizarre moment of taking a penalty drop inside a restroom. McDowell rallied from an early deficit to win 2 and 1 over his European Ryder Cup teammate on the oceanside Thracian Cliffs course and will next face Branden Grace of South Africa, who beat Chris Wood of England 2 and 1. The other semifinal will pit Thomas Aiken of South Africa against Thailands Thongchai Jaidee. Colsaerts had the most memorable moment of the day when his tee shot on the short par-4 10th hole flew into a hazard behind a public restroom in a brick building close to the green. Because of where the ball had crossed the hazard line, tournament officials ruled that the penalty drop must be made within the restroom itself, leading to a comical moment that had Colsaerts, his caddie and rules officials all laughing. "I aint hitting it out of the loo," Colsaerts joked. He didnt have to. Since it was considered an immovable obstruction he was then given free relief to play from outside. He ended up savingg par and halving the hole. Cheap Air Jordan 4 Ireland. "Im sure now the whole episode at 10 is going to make all the TV news programs, Facebook and all the social media sites with the caption: Heres some Belgium guy playing golf in some toilet block in Bulgaria," Colsaerts joked. "Its the first time Ive ever hit a ball into a toilet block, and you would have thought as a kid I would have been crazy enough to practice that shot. But I never did." McDowell is the highest-ranked player in the event at No. 8 and is looking to become the first Northern Irishman to win the event. "This is an historic event and its a trophy that has all the legends of the game appearing on it," he said. "I think back to the golden years around Wentworth and watching all of my heroes winning this great, great tournament. And I would dearly love to add my name to that list, but there is three other guys still left in the event who also feel the same way as I do." Grace sealed his win with over Wood with birdies at Nos. 16 and 17, while Thongchai defeated Scotlands Scott Jamieson 4 and 3 and Aiken ousted Italys Francesco Molinari 3 and 2. ' ' '