game.Puig was pressed on what Matos me | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
jcy123 Apr 11 '19
RIO DE JANEIRO -- Kentucky rifle alumnus Henri Jungh?nel won the Olympic gold medal in 50-meter prone rifle on Friday. Nike Shox NZ Cheapest Price .The UK Class of 2013 alumnus broke the Olympic final record with a score of 209.5. He was the eighth and final qualifier into the final with a 624.8 in qualification.Its overwhelming, especially after I missed the last Olympic Games by just a very little, so I already accomplished everything with standing here in the final, Jungh?nel told the International Shooting Sports Federation after the match. I was really upset after the qualification because I did not shoot at my best. I made it into the final in last. So I tried to zero in and fight for a medal.During the medal match I started out really well even though I was quite shaky. Then the position loosened up a little bit and I had to fight to keep it together. Having won the pre-Olympic world cup held here in Rio earlier this year helped me a lot. I carried that experience into todays match.I am a mechanical engineer, and I finished my masters degree (started at Kentucky and completed in Germany) in July. After the Games I will be looking for a job. I really believe in the combination of sport, work and studies. That works well for me.He now holds the Olympic record and the world record in 50m prone finals. His world-record 50m prone final score is 211.2 points.Jungh?nel, who graduated from UK with a degree in mechanical engineering, competed at his first Olympics. He was named 2013 ISSF Shooter of the Year.I am very excited for Henri, Kentucky head coach Harry Mullins said. He is a great person, and I could not be happier for him. This medal is well deserved for the work and effort that Henri has put into the sport over his shooting career.While at Kentucky he showed us the passion and drive that it takes to be a champion. It was a pleasure having him on our team for three years. He is both a fierce competitor and a great person. Seeing him on the podium achieving his dream is what makes being around these athletes better than anything else.Knowing how much it meant to him I had to keep my emotions in check during the final. The one thing I can keep coming back to is that I could not be more proud of Henri. Its an honor to have been with him for a short time on his journey.Jungh?nel was Kentuckys shooting-average leader in both guns during the 2010-11 NCAA Championship season. He was a four-time All-America selection at Kentucky. Nike Shox NZ Clearance . After dropping their final six games of December, the Wild opened the new calendar year with four consecutive wins. Following a loss to Colorado on Saturday, Minnesota rebounded the following night to blank Nashville 4-0, but then had the tables turned on them Tuesday. Cheap Nike Shox Shoes NZ . Once again Jordan Cieciwa (@FitCityJordan) and I (@LynchOnSports) go head to head in our picks. Last weekend at UFC Fight Night 32 my #TeamLynch got the best of #TeamJC by a score of 9-6. Let us know which side youre on for UFC 167 use the hashtag #TeamLynch or #TeamJC on Twitter. http://www.cheapnikeshoxnz.com/ . The Hall of Fame defenceman told Landsberg that he believes fighting still has a place in todays game, but thinks staged fighting needs be outlawed. The Los Angeles Dodgers say demoted outfielder Yasiel Puigs activity on social media following a Monday night loss in Triple-A will be handled internally.Dodgers president of baseball operations Andrew Friedman made the announcement Tuesday, hours after Puig posted videos to his Snapchat account showing him partying with his new Oklahoma City teammates after a 3-2 loss at the Iowa Cubs.While we are disappointed in his and some of our other players judgment, this is a matter we will address internally, Friedman said.Puig, a major league All-Star in 2014, was optioned to Oklahoma City last week after the Dodgers could not find a taker for him before the non-waiver trade deadline. Tuesday, in his third game with Oklahoma City, Puig connected for his first home run with the Triple-A team.Following Mondays defeat, Puig posted a video of himself shirtless in the teams locker room, smiling and saying: Its so funny. We lose today, and everybodys happy.Videos posted later showed Puig and his teammates dancing, singing and chanting, often using profanity.A banner on one of the videos reads, I Love this Team.I was surprised. I didnt see it until a little bit ago, Dodgers manager Dave Roberts said Tuesday about the video. But were going to take care of things. His goal is, and should be, to continue to be a better baseball player, so well handle it.Roberts, who indicated last week that the demotion was made in order to improve Puig as a player and a person, said he will not allow this situation to distract him and the team.I think that every organizatiion will make decisions on how to handle things, and there are obviously liberties that every player deserves, certainly, Roberts said. Nike Shox Shoes NZ. So well kind of handle it accordingly. For me, I just want to focus on the guys here.In the video, Puig and his teammates made a reference to Rob Segedin, who replaced Puig on the Dodgers roster after being called up from Oklahoma City. Segedin said the videos have been taken out of context and were just inside jokes meant to rally the club.The team hasnt been playing that well of late, Segedin said. It was a lot of inside jokes and stuff that, when you put it on the internet, people can judge it a certain way. Those guys down there are trying to have fun. Ive been there all year, and I know how the team works. There is nothing offensive toward me or anything like that. Those guys are great friends of mine.The incident comes two days after Puig indicated to reporters through a translator that he was using his demotion to get his act together in order to get back to the majors.Hes not there because of his conduct, the way hes acting, said Luis Matos, the Oklahoma City coach who interpreted for Puig on Sunday. Thats why hes here, to get better in that part of his life and his game.Puig was pressed on what Matos meant by the way hes acting.Everybody knows, Matos said, without asking Puig the question.ESPNs Doug Padilla and The Associated Press contributed to this report. ' ' '