rol.It is good to have the support of the team management, but its important for me to go out there and get runs | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
q123 Apr 11 '19
World No 1 Novak Djokovic says he is in confident mood ahead of his return to action in the Dubai Tennis Championships this week. Phil McConkey Jersey . The World No 1 took a break after claiming his sixth Australian Open title earlier this year but is now ready to bid for Dubai glory and will take on Tommy Robredo of Spain in the first round.Its important to balance well to recharge and gain freshness and continue playing on a high level, said the 28-year-old Serb. Ive done it this way for the past five or six years, taking a pause after the Australian Open and returning for Dubai.I had time to regroup for the next three or four months coming up on hardcourt and clay, when there is very little free time.Ive played a lot of tennis from the start of pre-season training through the Australian Open final. I needed to cool off a little bit and do something else.Being a father and husband is also a lot of work, but it is also a lot of pleasure.Djokovic has been virtually impregnable since the start of 2015 and says he is in no mood to relinquish his grip at the top of the mens game. Sky Live: Dubai Championships Novak Djokovic will play his first match since his Australian Open triumph in Dubai I expect a lot from myself, he said. I also put in a lot of dedication to get the results that Im getting. I want to win every match I play, I feel I can beat any player on any surface.With the results Im having, I have to be optimistic, but I try not to be over-confident.I have respect for the other players, I realise that Im not the only one who wants to be the best in the world. Wawrinka will play in the Dubai event for just the third time in his career One of Djokovics few setbacks over the last 12 months came when he was beaten by Stan Wawrinka in last years French Open final.And Wawrinka, who has not won a match in two previous appearances in Dubai, will compete at the tournament this year for the first time since 2008.Its been many years since Ive played here, said the 30-year-old. I wanted to change things. A few years ago I went to South America to play on clay.Mentally, its important to see some new events. After so long away, it seems like a new tournament. That gives good energy.However, Wawrinka could face a tough opening match against Sergiy Stakhovsky of the Ukraine.Watch live action from the Dubai Championships, with Novak Djokovic on court this Monday, starting at 10am on Sky Sports 3. Also See: Sky Live: Dubai Championships The Wizard of Oz The Djokovic years Nadal knocked out by Cuevas Phil Simms Jersey . -- Stanford squashed Oregons national championship hopes again, schooling the Ducks in power football. Michael Strahan Jersey . After slipping from the summit during the week, the Gunners overcame struggling Crystal Palace 2-0 on Sunday thanks to Alex Oxlade-Chamberlains second-half brace. http://www.authenticnygiantspro.com/Evan-engram-giants-jersey/ . Louis Cardinals. Victorino is batting sixth and playing right field after missing two games because of back tightness. An impressive display from Rohit Sharma - who scored a 132-ball 82 - helped India take control of the second Test against New Zealand, with a sizeable 339-run second innings lead at Eden Gardens on Sunday.The surface at Kolkata - like it did on the first two days of the Test - offered assistance to the seamers and New Zealand looked to Trent Boult and Matt Henry to strike early. The duo didnt disappoint and dismissed Indias top four batsmen for just 43 runs in 14 overs.The triple blow gave the tourists hope of restricting Indias lead. But they came up against Virat Kohli and Sharma, who carefully negotiated the moving ball. New Zealands bowlers attempted to rattle Kohli first with the short ball and - when that failed - with fuller length, but Kohli refused to budge and added 45 runs from 65 deliveries before he departed.When Kohli was dismissed, India had stretched the lead to 203. A free-flowing Sharma took the game even further away from New Zealand, as he eased to his 50 from 89 balls.Spectators at Eden Gardens - have seen Sharma destroy attacks at the ground in the past - were treated to cover drives and cuts that saw him race to 82 off 132. When he departed, two overs before stumps on day three, Indias lead was 321. Wriddhiman Saha aand Bhuvneshwar Kumar will attempt to stretch the lead further on day four, with Mohammed Shami yet to bat. Eli Manning Jersey. New Zealands batsmen face an uphill task, when they do take the crease, as no team has ever made as many in the fourth innings and the highest target chased down at the venue was a mere 117.It was important from the teams perspective. We lost wickets initially and wanted to build partnerships. Virat got out unfortunately at the wrong time, but we have a lower-middle order that can get runs, Sharma said.Saha and I just spoke about playing according to the merit of the ball. I think 340-odd lead is probably good enough on that kind of wicket, but we have two more wickets, and the remaining batters will hopefully get some more runs. I try and enjoy myself, and do the things that are in my control.It is good to have the support of the team management, but its important for me to go out there and get runs for the team. Weve seen over the last two days, theres something on the wicket, you have to be tight, and put the loose balls away. Saha and myself, we rotated the strike really well in the middle. ' ' '