didnt disappoint, scoring twice to lead its 4-1 win over Bulgaria | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
q123 Apr 11 '19
Zlatan Ibrahimovic has been named Swedens top player for a 10th successive year and will have a statue erected in his honour outside the stadium where he embarrassed England. Cheap Air Jordan Shoes Australia . The Manchester United forward received his Guldbollen - Golden Ball - award at a ceremony in Stockholm, extending a run of successes that began in 2007.Ibrahimovic, who also won the award in 2005 before losing out to Fredrik Ljungberg a year later, left Paris St Germain for United in the summer and has experienced mixed fortunes at his new home. But in Sweden he continues to reign, despite bringing his international career to an end after Euro 2016. A bronze likeness of the 36-year-old, being created by artist Peter Linde, will soon stand outside the Friends Arena Stadium in Stockholm, where Ibrahimovic scored a stunning overhead kick to cap a four-goal haul against England in November 2012. Sky Sports Black Friday sale Upgrade to Sky Sports now and get 12 months half price! After all the hard work for 15 years in the national team, and 20 in my club career, it feels like it is appreciated. The guy from Rosengard will get his own statue in the capital. A big thank you to everyone, Ibrahimovic said.Its huge for me. Most people do not get a statue until they have passed away.Ibrahimovic ended his international career with 62 goals in 116 games. Ibrahimovic retired from the Sweden national team after Euro 2016 last summer Swedish Football Association president Karl-Erik Nilsson said: The statue is a way for us to thank Ibrahimovic for his amazing efforts for Swedish football, but it is also a symbol for everyone to always be reminded and inspired by all he has done.I also hope that the statue to a certain extent can be the basis of a feeling that everything is possible, both in football, but also for life itself. Its very nice, I think.Hakan Sjostrand, the Swedish FA general secretary, said on the associations website: I think we generally dont pay enough attention to our athletes in Sweden. Look abroad. There is a statue of a footballer outside every stadium in England, for example.Upgrade to Sky Sports now and get 12 months half price. Hurry, offer ends December 4! Also See: Beckham: Zlatan one of the best Zlatan: Ronaldo my idol Zlatan learned from Van Basten Zlatan: Ill do more for Utd Wholesale Air Jordan Australia . -- The Missouri Tigers might not have a roster full of superstars. Buy Jordan Shoes Online Australia .25 million option on reliever Jose Veras. http://www.wholesaleairjordanaustralia.com/ . The Hall of Fame defenceman told Landsberg that he believes fighting still has a place in todays game, but thinks staged fighting needs be outlawed. BARCELONA, Spain -- Diego Simeone can scoff all he wants at the suggestion that his Atletico Madrid team has become a formidable attacking side.But the numbers, and the added threats he now deploys, dont lie. The team that Simeone long forged into a defensive machine could just score its way to a title in 2016-17.The improvement in attack is thanks to the continued growth of Antoine Griezmann and the emergence of a pair of partners to share the scoring burden the France standout has shouldered in recent campaigns. Yannick Carrasco and Kevin Gameiro might just be the missing ingredients Atletico needs to successfully culminate another run at silverware.Simeone, however, insists that this latest incarnation of his team is true to his team-first philosophy.I laugh when they say that now we are an attacking side and that now we are playing well, Simeone said. The facts speak more than words.The Argentine coach points back to his 2012 team that won the Europa League with Radamel Falcao in his prime. But having to reach that far back highlights that missing No. 9 since Diego Costa left Atletico for Chelsea following their surprise 2014 Spanish league title.But now Atletico appears to have finally found the help that Griezmann lacked last season when Atletico came up short in the Champions League final to Real Madrid and stumbled in the league with two matches left.This season is barely two months old and Griezmann, Carrasco and Gameiro have combined for 18 goals.No, they arent as glamorous as Barcelonas trio of Lionel Messi, Neymar and Luis Suarez or Madrids Cristiano Ronaldo, Gareth Bale and Karim Benzema. Yet Atleticos forwards may be good enough, considering the perfectly balanced squad behind them with Jorge Koke Resurreccion and Saul Niguez in midfield, Diego Godin in defense, and goalkeeper Jan Oblak.Atletico has maintained the staunch defense that has defined it since Simeones arrival in 2011, allowing a league-low six goals through 10 matches this season. But it has also scored 25 league goals, 10 more than at this point last season.Atletico is in third place in the league, three points behind Madrid, and leads its Champions League group after three wins, including a victory over Bayern Munich. Atletico hosts Russian club FC Rostov in the Europeean tournament on Tuesday. Air Jordan Cheap Wholesale. In the league, it has dished out lopsided thrashings of 7-1, 5-0, 4-0 and 4-2, giving it the best goal difference in the competition. Only Barcelona with 30 goals and Real Madrid with 28 have scored more.That 4-2 result came against Malaga on Saturday, a victory that featured two goals apiece from Carrasco and Gameiro.Carrascos goals showcased his best weapon: speed.The 23-year-old winger used a quick change of pace to wrong-foot his marker before opening the scoring. He later surpassed that with a breathtaking solo effort in the final minutes when he overtook a defender with a blistering sprint before rifling home a pin-point shot from long range.I am very ambitious, said Carrasco, who two weeks ago renewed his contract through 2022. Thanks to the team I am enjoying a good stretch. I hope it continues.Carrasco has already surpassed his scoring total for last campaign with seven goals. That includes the Belgium internationals first career hat trick to fuel the 7-1 rout of Granada, and goals for 1-0 victories over Bayern and Rostov.Carrasco has grown thanks to work, Simeone said. He works as hard as anyone. He continues to grow and has a lot more to give. The best thing about Carrasco is that he is now fully integrated into the team. Its not just about his goals.Gameiros two strikes against Malaga were his first multi-goal outing for Atletico since his arrival from Sevilla for a reported 30 million euros ($34 million).The investment is paying off as Gameiro settles into a side that has been missing consistent goals from its striker position. It got 22 league goals from Griezmann in each of the last two seasons, but lacked a reliable second scorer after Mario Mandzukic and Jackson Martinez didnt pan out.Gameiros promising start earned him a recall from France for its World Cup qualifiers. He didnt disappoint, scoring twice to lead its 4-1 win over Bulgaria on Oct. 7.And Gameiro believes he has more to give his new team.We still havent seen the Gameiro of Sevilla, he said. I still need a bit more of confidence. Little by little I am honing my style and my teammates are helping me a lot. ' ' '