appears to be that of late-game defensive replacement or pinch | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
wzh123 Apr 12 '19
SACRAMENTO, Calif. Cheap Ultra Boost Mens . - NBA executive Chris Granger is leaving the league offices to become the president of the Sacramento Kings. Granger worked for the NBA the past 14 years. He has most recently led the leagues team marketing and business operations, including assisting Sacramentos ticket and sponsorship efforts since the franchise was sold to Vivek Ranadive in May. NBA Commissioner David Stern said in a statement Wednesday that "the Kings will benefit greatly from Chris extensive experience in all facets of team business operations as well as his passion for our game — a passion he shares with the Sacramento business community and the great fans of the Kings." Granger will oversee the Kings business operations and direct the development of a proposed new arena in downtown Sacramento. He will start Aug. 1. Amy Brooks, who has been a senior vice-president of the NBAs team marketing and business operations, will succeed Granger in running the department. Buy Adidas Ultra Boost . -- Running backs Darren McFadden and Rashad Jennings were back at practice for the Oakland Raiders on Wednesday despite being hampered by hamstring injuries. Ultra Boost Clearance Sale . "Jeff is a hard worker who was an important special-teams contributor for us last season," said Stamps GM John Hufnagel. http://www.wholesaleultraboost.com/ . Jim Rutherford, President and General Manager of the Carolina Hurricanes, announced Wednesday that the team would assign Swedish forward Elias Lindholm to his nations team for the upcoming tournament.TORONTO - Experiencing the most difficult month of his pro baseball career, Anthony Gose was stunned to learn hed been recalled by the Blue Jays. "Wouldnt you be?" said Gose. "Definitely surprised. I didnt even know what to think. They called me this morning, told me I was going up. I kept asking them whether it was real. I didnt know what was happening. But its definitely good to be here, something new, fresh start." It was a whirlwind day for the outfielder, who was whisked to a car for the drive from Buffalo to Toronto this morning. He arrived in time to take batting practice. In 40 games with Triple-A Buffalo, Gose was hitting .227. His on-base percentage was a respectable .343. The monthly splits, though, tell a different story. Gose had a strong April; his .373 OBP reflective of his taking 14 walks. May has been a different story; Goses OBP has plummeted to .309 for the month. Numbers aside, Goses struggle has been to control the game going on in his head. "The first month was unbelievable for me," said Gose. "I felt probably as good as I could have. The last three weeks, the last two days have been better for me, starting to get back on track, the early part of the month was rough for me, definitely. Definitely mentally, definitely rough. "That was the first time Id been through something like that," Gose continued. "Id struggled up here, Id struggled early on every year in April and then for me to go out and feel like I had a good month like things were on the up and then to hit a wall, for things to snowball, it kind of took a toll on me mentally. Cheap Ultra Boost Womens. " As is often the case when a player goes through a prolonged slump, Gose began receiving advice from more than a few well-meaning supporters. Among them: Bisons manager Marty Brown. Browns message was clear. "I cant say that on camera," said Gose, when asked what Brown said to him. "There was some explicit words. Basically just pull your head and keep going. Just stay positive and keep working. Trust in what youre doing and what youve been doing and turn the page." But it was a surprise visit by Goses father, Steve, which helped to put the young players trials into perspective. "Seeing my Dad was probably the best thing for me," he said. Upon arriving in Toronto on Monday morning, Gose had a brief chat with manager John Gibbons but hadnt yet spoken to general manager Alex Anthopoulos. Right-hander Mickey Storey was optioned to Buffalo to make room for Gose. The Blue Jays had been carrying 13 pitchers Goses role, for the moment, appears to be that of late-game defensive replacement or pinch hitter/pinch runner. Melky Cabrera has been dealing with irritation in both legs, which has affected his range in left field. Gose will help there. The 22-year-old is happy to be back in the big leagues, regardless of how hes used or for how long it will be. "I cant explain how excited I am," said Gose. "Im happier than can be right now." ' ' '