.And there was one other connection to Woods | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
corse178 Jan 22 '18
Anna Woolhouse and Tamsin Greenway give us their personal take as Hertfordshire Mavericks go top of the Vitality Superleague table. Iraq World Cup Jerseys . In the latest of her video diaries from the Monday night netball roadshow, Anna is joined by Tamsin for a look back at London Live and review as the Mavericks beat Celtic Dragons to go top of the table.With mobile in hand and a debut for the selfie stick to help recording go smoothly, the team give us their reaction just after the final whistle.Hit play on the link above for Anna and Tamsins thoughts. Also See: Mavs slay Dragons to go top WATCH: Joline shines for Mavs Table Live on Sky Cheap Iraq Soccer Jerseys . "Trying to breathe," he said with a grin. Bernier stopped 42 of 43 shots on Monday night, including all 22 in a hectic middle frame, his heroic performance propelling the Leafs toward an undue point in their final game before the Christmas break. Iraq Jerseys From China . The team says the Spain international has a muscle pull in his right leg. Barcelona hosts third-division side Cartagena in the return leg of their round-of-32 tie after winning their first meeting 4-1. http://www.cheapiraqjerseys.com/ . LOUIS -- St. AKRON, Ohio -- Dustin Johnson is making golf sound as easy as he makes it look.There was nothing fancy about the way he went about his work Sunday in the Bridgestone Invitational, where he rallied from a three-shot deficit against the worlds No. 1 player to win in his first start since capturing his first major at the U.S. Open.He drives it great. His wedge game has been his biggest improvement. He finally is making some putts.Is it really that simple?I mean, yeah, Johnson replied.Late last year, he decided to abandon his natural draw off the tee and switch to a fade because he thought he would hit more fairways.I got tired of hitting hooks, he said.When asked if it was his choice or a recommendation from his coaches, Johnson said he wanted to make the change and his coaches didnt really care which shape he hit the driver as long as I hit it straight.So was the change in his swing or the way he sets up to the ball?Youll have to ask my coach, he said.Its been a winning combination, especially in his last two tournaments. Two weeks ago at Oakmont, he overcame a four-shot deficit to win the U.S. Open, even though he wasnt sure of his score over the final two hours because the USGA couldnt make up its mind whether to assess a penalty for a ball moving.On Sunday, it took him 16 holes to wipe out a three-shot deficit against Jason Day, and then Johnson took over from there.He blasted a 9-iron out of the deep rough to 15 feet and made birdie to take the lead for the first time all week, right about the time Day was making an utter mess of the par-5 16th hole.Day tried to play it safe off the tee on the 655-yard hole, knowing he couldnt get home in two, and instead hooked his tee shot behind two thick fir trees. He blasted through branches and across the fairway, and then tried to get it just left of the green with a punch shot that wasnt hit hard enough, or far enough left. It rolled into the side of the water, leading to double bogey.Sometimes you take risks and it doesnt pay off, said Day, who didnt hit a green on his last six holes and closed with a 72.Johnson made six birdies in his round of 4-under 66 and wound up winniing by one shot over Scott Piercy, who made birdie on the final hole for a 70. Womens Iraq Jerseys. It was the second straight time Piercy was runner-up to Johnson, and there was some consolation that they were at the U.S. Open and a World Golf Championship.We all know how good DJ is, and hes shown it the last weeks, Piercy said. To be nipping at his heels makes me feel good. ... We want to win being out there, and knowing that I came as close as I did, not having my best stuff is a positive, as well.Day tied for third with Jordan Spieth, Matt Kuchar and Kevin Chappell.Only nine players finished under par, the fewest number at Firestone since Tiger Woods was the only player under par in 2007. Johnson finished at 6-under 274, the highest winning score since Woods in 2005.And there was one other connection to Woods -- they now are the only two players to win three of the four World Golf Championships. Johnson won the Cadillac Championship at Doral last year and the HSBC Champions in Shanghai in 2013.Johnson narrowly moved past Spieth to a career-best No. 2 in the world. He moved to the top of the FedEx Cup, and is No. 1 on the money list with over $6.5 million.And he cant wait to get to the British Open at Royal Troon in two weeks.Its the first time Ive won two tournaments in a row, Johnson said. I mean, thats big. Im excited and looking forward to going over to the British with the golf game in good form.To explain how he could go from winless over 15 months to looking as though he cant be beat is to return to Johnsons world of simplicity.Its all about putting.There is some truth to that. He has only three finishes outside the top 20 in the last year on the PGA Tour.I feel like my game is where it has been all year, he said. I feel like Ive been playing really solid all year. Ive been driving it great. Ive been wedging it good. Its just I havent been putting quite as well as Id like to. And the last couple weeks, Ive just putted a little bit better. And the game shows it.Maybe its really that simple. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '