dnesday.Get in touch with Mike & Mike by emailing (mikean | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
q123 Apr 13 '19
SUZUKA, Japan -- Nico Rosberg expects teammate Lewis Hamilton to come back significantly stronger following his recent engine failure at the Malaysian Grand Prix. Ozzie Smith Jersey .Hamilton retired from the lead of last Sundays race, giving Rosberg the chance to extend his lead in the championship to 23 points. The defending champion was clearly struggling with his emotions after the engine failure as he appeared to pray by the side of his car and later said a higher power did not want him to win.But rather than being weakened by the incident, Rosberg expects his teammate to be even stronger this weekend in Japan.I dont draw encouragement from that, no, he said. I know that when Lewis has difficulties like that he will come back fully motivated. So its not very encouraging to know he is going to come back as strong as ever.Hamilton has been affected by more engine issues than Rosberg this season, but the German is not concerned that Mercedes reliability could ultimately decide the championship.Im not worried because I have learned to put my energy into something I can influence, and thats something I can definitely influence, he added. I also have all the trust in the team that they do all they can to make sure they dont happen again. They have come with certain changes for this weekend here, but am I worried it will decide the championship? No, thats all very far away first of all and secondly ... no. Wil Myers Jersey . One game after a miserable showing in Oklahoma City, Gay tied a career high with 41 points and the Sacramento Kings cruised to a 114-97 victory at the New Orleans Pelicans on Tuesday night. Custom San Diego Padres Jerseys . This should be celebrated because it will not always be this way. With the amount of money given to players by their clubs these days, it is a wonder that so many of those teams allow the sport to continue to take away many of their assets so they can play for a different team in the middle of their season. http://www.padressale.com/padres-dave-winfield-jersey/ . Defencemen Drew Doughty, Shea Weber and forward Ryan Getzlaf also scored for the Canadians, who started their gold-medal defence 2-0. Goalie Roberto Luongo, getting the call in place of Game 1 starter Carey Price, was solid when needed in making 23 saves for the shutout. Greeny and Golic welcomes ESPN Chicagos Jesse Rogers (6:30 a.m. ET), Monday Night Footballs Jon Gruden (7:00), College GameDays Rece Davis (7:30), ESPN MLB analyst Jessica Mendoza (8:30), SEC Networks Paul Finebaum (9:00) and ESPN MLB analyst Dallas Braden (9:30) to the show on Wednesday.Get in touch with Mike & Mike by emailing (mikeandmike@espnradio. Manny Machado Jersey. com) or tweeting (@MikeAndMike) the guys -- we will be with you from 6-10 a.m. ET. Follow all of the action on ESPN2, ESPN Radio and ESPNRadio.com. ' ' '