ists for eight points in 11 games | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
love520 Jan 25 '18
BOSTON -- Los Angeles Clippers coach Doc Rivers said Tuesday that 38-year-old Paul Pierce remains on the fence about returning for his 19th season but believes Pierce has something left in the tank. Nike Free Run 2 Mujer Negras .Depends on the day I talk to him. Paul has had the summer, hes gone back and forth, Rivers said while back in Boston to host the annual ABCD Hoops Dream fundraiser at TD Garden. I think he has a right to do that. I really do.Paul didnt have the best year last year. I dont think he wants to go out that way. So I think thats why hes working to try to come back. But he still may change his mind next week. So we just have to wait. I told him if I see him at training camp, Im assuming hes playing.Rivers plans to talk with Pierce again this week but does not expect an answer until training camp draws closer.Rivers said he would be brutally honest with Pierce if he didnt think Pierce was capable of helping the Clippers next season.If I dont think they can play, then I tell them that. But I think Paul can play, Rivers said. I dont know how much hell play, but he can play. Ive always thought its easy for someone else to tell you to retire; I think thats something that the player has to come to by himself.Rivers reaffirmed that, should Pierce choose to retire, hell encourage him to sign a one-day contract with the Boston Celtics in order to retire as a member of the Celtics organization.I think its important. I think we have to do that. And I think we will, Rivers said. [Celtics president of basketball operations] Danny [Ainge] and [assistant general manager] Mike [Zarren], weve already talked.The day [Pierce] retires, hes going to retire a Celtic. He has to. Pauls a Celtic. So when he retires, hes got to retire as a Celtic. I dont think anyone disagrees with me.During an 11-minute chat with reporters, Rivers was peppered with questions about his former Celtics Big Three of Pierce, Kevin Garnett?and Ray Allen -- with all the questions centering on whether Rivers thought any of them would play during the 2016-17 season.Rivers could only laugh when it was noted that he thought each of those players had a limited playing window when the Big Three came together for its title run in 2007.I told the guys when we got them together, Weve got to win this year. I dont know how long youre playing, Rivers said. I thought like two or three years. So I was a little wrong on that one, for sure.Rivers talked with Allen this summer but wouldnt tip his hand on whether he thought Allen would resume his NBA career after sitting out the past two seasons.I dont know. I wont talk about what we talked about. I think if Ray was in the right spot, he may play, said Rivers. I think Ray wants to golf a lot too, right now. But Ray is in amazing shape. I dont know how he does that. I didnt know how he does that as a player; I dont know how he does it as a non-player. Hes probably in top-5 shape in the NBA. So could Ray play? Absolutely, I believe he could.Rivers sounded most confident that Garnett would continue his playing career, even as he aids the rebuilding process with the Minnesota Timberwolves.I think Kevin -- and I know it, because I talk to him -- loves the young guys on his team, Rivers said. He loves how they work. He thinks they have an old-school mentality. So I think hes really gotten into Kevin, the teacher. And I honestly never saw that coming, either. Yet he was a phenomenal teacher with [Boston]; I just didnt think he would have the patience to do it. And I think Kevin loves teaching these young guys.And I think Paul just loves playing. He was the one that I thought would play the longest because the way he plays, and hes doing it. Nike Air Presto Ultra Flyknit Baratas . Marincin has played in two NHL games so far this season with two penalty minutes. The 21-year-old has three goals, four assists and a plus-5 rating in 24 games with the American Hockey Leagues Oklahoma City Barons this season. Nike Free 4.0 Flyknit Hombre.  Cuban testified Thursday that he was upset when the companys CEO told him news that would reduce the value of his shares, for which hed paid $7.5 million. But he said he did nothing improper when he sold those shares over the next two days. http://www.zapatillasfreerunning.es/nike-air-presto-65/ . McCarthy, a player who played some games in the second tier for Wigan at the start of this season, would go on to shine inside Evertons midfield, outplaying the man he was brought in to replace, on one of the grandest stages in English football. On Saturday, it was fitting that Manchester Uniteds most recent dagger into the chest was delivered by Frenchman Yohan Cabaye, a wonderfully gifted central midfielder who put on an outstanding effort for Newcastle at Old Trafford. What do you need to know about Thursday nights games? Joe McDonald gives us his take on the biggest and best performances. This is where we say, Morning, Joe.Great 8 debate: Washington Capitals Alex Ovechkin is one of the greatest offensive players of all time. The 31-year-old forward is closing in on 1,000 career points: He has 531 goals and 444 assists for 975 points in 849 games. He scored the winner when the Caps beat the Winnipeg Jets?4-3 in overtime Thursday, finishing the night with two goals and one assist. It was the 91st game-winner of his career, tying him with Wayne Gretzky and Mark Recchi for 19th on the NHLs all-time list. Ovechkins statistics are outstanding, and the Capitals finally have the team to win. They have a Vezina Trophy-winning goalie in Braden Holtby, a strong defensive core and strength up the middle. With Ovechkin dominating, theres no reason not to win. But unless he wins a Stanley Cup, Ovechkins career numbers wont matter. The time is now for No. 8.Not sanguine about Seguin: Im still trying to figure out what type of player Tyler Seguin will become. A pure goal scorer, Seguin had a career-high four assists to help the Dallas Stars snap a three-game losing skid with a 6-2 win over the St. Louis Blues. The 24-year-old highly skilled forward is a point-producing machine, already with 12 points in 10 games this season. He recorded 33 goals and 40 assists for 73 points in 72 games last season. Theres no doubt hes a dynamic player. His personality off the ice translates into his play and hes fun to watch. Nike Free 5.0 Mujer Naranja. However, the second-overall pick in 2010 is fortunate to have won a Stanley Cup with the Boston Bruins in 2011, because its unlikely to happen anytime soon as long as he stays in Dallas. The Stars are an offensive juggernaut, but they have defensive deficiencies and goaltending issues, which are not qualities of a champion. Seguin is a younger version of the San Jose Sharks Joe Thornton: a talented player stuck on a team that cant win it all. Good thing Seguin won as a rookie.Marner garners respect: For all the talk about Auston Matthews, the?Toronto Maple Leafs?have another outstanding rookie who is fun to watch in?Mitch Marner, who scored twice as the Maple Leafs defeated the Buffalo Sabres 2-1. The fourth overall pick in 2015 has three goals and five assists for eight points in 11 games. Marner, 19, is a major part of the organizations rebuilding process and possesses dynamic offensive skill and instincts. Hes very creative with the puck, the norm for all the young talent in the league these days. Hes really good in the offensive zone and has no issues going into the hard areas. He needs to get stronger and that will come as he gets older and gains more experience. Without a doubt, he will become a high-end, skilled offensive producer. In todays game, hell also need to become a consistent two-way player, but hes off to a strong start to what should be a solid career. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys AuthenticWholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '