Minnesota for the 10th time in his career. | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
corse178 Jan 29 '18
HOMESTEAD, Fla. Youth Seahawks Jerseys . -- Chad Knaus has said in the past that being four years older than Jimmie Johnson, there is the possibility that he could retire from being a crew chief before Johnson does as a driver.But why break up a good thing?A split looked as if it might be necessary earlier this year when Johnson went on a 24-race winless streak, the longest of his career. But after the two won their seventh Sprint Cup title together Sunday at Homestead-Miami Speedway, it seems as if they might continue for three, four, five or however many years Johnson wants to keep racing.[Thats] probably the way its going to roll out, for sure, Knaus said. It really is. I love him like a brother. Hes a fantastic individual.They have had their moments of sniping at each other on the radio and will continue to do so. Thats just the way they operate. ?But with 80 career victories, Johnson would be stupid to want someone else atop the box.Jimmie has taught me more about life than life itself has taught me, Knaus said. Hes taught me about family. Hes taught me about relationships. Hes taught me about being a champion.When we started this thing, all I was was just a racer guy, and he was a cool California kid, and we kind of grew up together. To be in this situation to where we know hes got a handful of years left, whatever they may be, and for Jimmie and Mr.?[Rick] Hendrick to want me to stick with the 48 car and be at the helm of this ship -- man, its flattering.Its also the right thing to do. At least the results say so.Those guys have a unique relationship, said four-time Cup champion and Hendrick Motorsports co-owner Jeff Gordon. I think if they peeled back all the layers, [they] will tell you theyve gone through plenty of emotions and ups and downs and moments where they werent sure.But theyve stuck it out and thats what made them so strong and why theyre seven-time champions.Knaus is known to push the envelope, and at times it has bitten him. On Sunday, it gnawed at him as the teams car was pulled from the grid and taken back through inspection for what appeared to be a slight adjustment on one of the posts.Johnson had to start at the rear of the field, a penalty that has occurred throughout the garage with somewhat regularity throughout the second half of the season. Teams appear willing to take a risk for what could be a slight advantage -- or just keeping up with everyone else -- knowing they have time to work their way through the field.Its just one of those deals, dude, Knaus said. You work. Thats what we do. We work. Everybody works out there -- everybody, every single team. ... The facts are everybody is out there, everybody is doing everything they possibly can to try to get every ounce of speed out of their race cars, and were going to do the exact same thing, just like everybody else.There could be a reason Knaus needs every ounce of speed out of his race cars. The Hendrick teams were more than a tick behind for much of the year.I still dont think that we necessarily had the speed that we need week in and week out, Knaus said. Weve got to get our cars better, for sure. ... Weve got some work to do to continue to be able to compete with those guys.The one thing we have in our corner is we have Jimmie Johnson. He is the one that makes things happen when we dont necessarily have the race cars.?When we do have the race cars that we need, he does phenomenal things.Xfinity Series: Suarez makes historyDaniel Suarez won the Xfinity Series title, and he has had lots of mentors, from Joe Gibbs Racing drivers such as Carl Edwards and Kyle Busch to a driver many wouldnt guess.Former NASCAR driver and truck series champion Ron Hornaday Jr. helped teach Suarez how to handle restarts better, something that came in handy Saturday when he won the race to capture the title.I was horrible at it, Suarez said. I was the worst ever out there on my restarts. One day I got the opportunity to talk to him. I went to his house.He started teaching me some good advice, and after that I really felt like I was a different driver, and tonight, we won a championship and a race because of restarts. I want to thank Ron Hornaday big time for all his help.Edwards has been impressed with the improvement Suarez has made this year.Man, that guy is really impressive, Edwards said. Hes a very nice person, to begin with, and then he just is a hard worker, and if you take the [limited] experience that Daniel has, he shouldnt be running the way he is.?Hes very, very gifted, so I really enjoy being around him.Camping World Truck Series: Sauter wins one for familyIn Milwaukee racing circles, the Sauter name has been tormenting the area short tracks for decades.Even in NASCAR, the Sauter name has been racing since 1980.But an individual driver championship has eluded the family in NASCAR -- until Friday night when Johnny Sauter captured the crown.His father, Jim, and brothers Jim Jr., Jay and Tim all competed in NASCAR.Johnny himself ran his first national series race in 2001.I dont know what it would mean to me until it really happened, but for my family, just validation for -- I dont know that they need validation, but its just cool, said Sauter, the 2001 ASA champion. My dad had raced for 40 years. ...?So its just cool to grow up in a racing family, go to so many racetracks throughout the Midwest, and to be a champion in one of the top three NASCAR divisions, thats just something that I hope the family can enjoy.The Sauter and Shear families have competed against or with each other for decades as well, and Johnny and crew chief Joe Shear Jr. had the magic to win the title.Me and Johnny have been together for years and our families have been together for years, and weve raced against each other, and weve won a championship before, and weve just become best friends and worked really hard and been determined, Shear said. Im like almost lost for words.?This is like really huge and special.Womens Seahawks Jerseys . With the short-handed Warriors needing help from someone -- anyone -- to stop a three-game skid, ONeal returned from right knee and groin injuries that had sidelined him for four games and put up season highs with 18 points and eight rebounds. It was just enough to help lift Golden State to a 102-101 victory over the New Orleans Pelicans on Tuesday night. Black Seahawks Jerseys . Walcott is available for Saturdays home match against Southampton as Arsenal looks to extend its two-point lead at the top of the Premier League. The Gunners are currently the second highest scorers in the league but Wenger insists Walcott will add something extra to his team. http://www.officialseahawksnflauthenticshop.com/ . Louis Rams wide receiver Stedman Bailey last Sunday. The fine is the fourth this season for Goldson. He was fined $30,000 for a hit on the New York Jets Jeff Cumberland in Week 1. CLEVELAND -- Minnesota rookie Max Kepler homered for the fourth time in two games and the Twins defeated the Cleveland Indians 10-6 on Tuesday night after nearly blowing an eight-run lead.Kepler hit his fourth two-run homer of the series in the third inning, two batters after Brian Doziers two-run shot. The Twins also scored four times in the fourth against Carlos Carrasco (7-5).The Indians scored six times in the fifth and chased starter Kyle Gibson, who took an 8-0 lead into the inning. Carlos Santana and Mike Napoli each hit a two-run homer. Francisco Lindor had an RBI single before Lonnie Chisenhalls RBI double finished Gibson.Ryan Pressly (6-5), who retired Napoli with two on to end the sixth, pitched 1 1/3 scoreless innings.Gibson was three outs from qualifying for what appeared to be an easy win, but Cleveland sent 11 batters to the plate in the fifth. Gibson allowed six runs in 4 2/3 innings.Minnesota, in last place in the AL Central, is 7-4 against first-place Cleveland this season. The loss narrowed Clevelands lead over Detroit to three games.Kepler, born in Germany, hit a trio of two-run homers with six RBI in Mondays 12-5 win. He walked three times Tuesday and leads AL rookiess in homers (15) and RBI (46). Elite Seahawks Jerseys. Eduardo Escobar hit a two-run homer for Minnesota in the ninth. Dozier had three RBI and Miguel Sano added a two-run double.Joe Mauer, who had four hits Monday, doubled twice and drove in a run.Carrasco allowed a career-high eight runs in 3 2/3 innings on a tough day for Clevelands rotation. Danny Salazar was placed on the 15-day disabled list with right elbow inflammation.Napolis home run traveled an estimated 454 feet and landed three rows from the top of the bleachers in left field.TRAINERS ROOMTwins: 3B Trevor Plouffe (broken left rib), on the disabled list since July 2, began a rehab assignment with Triple-A Rochester.Indians: RHP Tommy Hunter (broken vertebrae) threw off a mound. Hes been on the 15-day DL since July 17.UP NEXTTwins: RHP Tyler Duffey is 0-2 with a 27.00 ERA over his last two starts. He allowed five runs in a career-low 1 1/3 innings against Atlanta on July 27.Indians: RHP Trevor Bauer will face Minnesota for the 10th time in his career. He is 1-4 with a 5.01 ERA in 55 2/3 innings against the Twins. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '