This week we’re back with what will be the lone | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » CALISIA » Fehler auf der Seite
Mitglied
zhangzk Apr 18 '19

Top 10 Offensive Performances of 2017: #9 Trevor Williams Jerseys 2019 , Melvin Gordon vs. the Giants Last week we started the series off with number 10 on the list. In the Chargers first victory of the season, Melvin Gordon ran for 105 yards on 20 carries. He also had 6 receptions for 58 yards and two touchdowns. This was one of those games where Gordon earned every yard. He also did a nice job of keeping the offense ahead of the chains. Gordon turned swing passes from behind the line of scrimmage into 7 and 8 yard gains. Usually making at least one defender miss. Whether he was using vision & nuance: Or his toughness: Or his athleticism. Gordon carried the load for the offense. He also picked up some key first downs.The Giants scored a touchdown to go up early in the fourth quarter. Gordon took the next carry for 14 yards after bouncing off a few Giants. You love to see that type of determination he was running with. He also had the game winning touchdown to seal the deal for the Chargers. It was an inconsistent day for the offense. However, Gordon came to play and eventually put the Chargers over the top. Anthony Lynn’s decision to go for two speaks volumes of his confidence - Kyle PoseyTo me, it was a no-brainer. You don’t give Patrick Mahomes the opportunity to get the ball back. If you can’t get two yards, you don’t deserve to win. What better opportunity will you have than being on the two yard line? Take advantage of that opportunity. The Chargers players were impressed White Desmond King Jerseys , too.Chargers TE Hunter Henry's status remains up in the air - Gavino BorquezHenry has remained on the physically unable to perform list (PUP) since May, and many are hopeful that he will return. In my opinion, I think they should let him rest for the remainder of the regular season and into the playoffs.NFL Playoff Picture Week 15: Latest AFC, NFC Wild-Card Scenarios and Predictions - Joe TanseyAlthough they're already guaranteed of a spot in the postseason, the Chargers are still going to play a role in the wild-card race.In Week 16 Desmond King Jerseys 2019 , the Chargers play host to the Baltimore Ravens, who possess the No. 6 seed as the 7-6 franchise with the most tiebreakers in hand.Don’t Forget About That Massive Defensive Effort - Ricky Henne“Our defense is very opportunistic,” said Philip Rivers. “At the right time, ‘Hey this is it. We’ve got to have a stop right now or this thing is going to get out of hand.’ We had a couple of those situations and (our defense) came up big. That offense wasn’t on the field as much as they’re used to being on the field, but they didn’t have 300 yards of offense White Adrian Phillips Jerseys , so hats off to our defense.”Upon Further Review: Five Quick Facts About the Chiefs’ Loss to the Chargers on Thursday - Matt McMullenChargers’ quarterback Philip Rivers completed 10-of-16 passes for 126 yards and a pair of touchdowns on Los Angeles’ final two drives before finding wide receiver Mike Williams on a successful two-point conversion that pushed the Chargers in front.Upon Further Review: Five Lessons from the Chiefs Game - Ricky Henne“Well I cannot say enough about the resilience of this football team. These guys play for four quarters every single Sunday or whatever they play. It was just good to see them finish the game the way they did. I had a lot of confidence in the players.”Social Media Information:BFTB Facebook Page: Click here to like our pageBFTB Twitter: Follow @BFTB_ChargersThe Lightning Round Twitter: Follow @Lightning_RoundThe Lightning Round Facebook: Click here to like our pageBFTB Manager: Richard Wade: Follow @RichardWade