The former Florida State standout injured his knee | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
corse178 Jan 29 '18
New York Giants wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr. Cheap MLB Jerseys .?doesnt think he is well-liked anywhere around the NFL.I dont know if Im necessarily liked anywhere, really, Beckham said Wednesday when asked if there was any lingering resentment among the Dallas Cowboys following his celebrated one-handed catch. It just is what it is when were on the field; off the field, theres no hard feelings for me anywhere. At the end of the day, its football.I cant control who resents, likes, doesnt like, in a sense. We just go out there, handle our business, play football and keep it moving from there.Beckham, 23, is set to start his third professional season with a matchup Sunday afternoon against the Cowboys and?cornerback Brandon Carr, who was on the wrong end of Beckhams famous, behind-the-ear grab two years ago.?Two of Beckhams three least productive games last season actually came against Carr, with the Cowboys limiting the Pro Bowl receiver to nine catches for 79 yards in the two meetings.It just happened that way, Beckham said. First game last year was in Dallas stadium and, like I said, we really didnt hit the ground running. It was kind of lackadaisical and we were going through the motions. Make sure this year we hit it and get it right.Whenever Beckham takes the field, all eyes are on the electric receiver. Hes eccentric, flashy and talented. He makes one-handed grabs, plans elaborate touchdown dances and holds an extended, one-handed catch session during warm-ups.Does it make him a villain?I dont know. You tell me, Beckham said. Could be that way, couldnt be that way, I dont know. Im more focused on this year and accomplishing the goals that we have set out -- winning games.Opposing players, particularly Washington Redskins cornerback Josh Norman, have cited Beckhams whining and constant complaining as reasons why there is dislike for him.Cornerback Chris Culliver, now with the Miami Dolphins, called Beckham the most complaining person Ive went against. Stephon Gilmore of the Buffalo Bills called him a prima donna.But Beckham thinks differently in regards to why those perceptions exist.Because of this, he said, flashing a grin from ear to ear. I dont know. I have fun. Im myself at all times and I dont think its necessarily liked all the time, unless youre on my side. I cant really control that. Like I said, I cant control who likes, doesnt like me. Its football at this point.Beckham does have his backers. Hes popular in the locker room and is developing into a respected leader among his Giants teammates. He has also built a stable of NFL friends, including Miamis Jarvis Landry, Cincinnatis Jeremy Hill, Arizonas Patrick Peterson and Tyrann Mathieu, Dallas cornerback Morris Claiborne, Pittsburghs Antonio Brown, Minnesotas Teddy Bridgewater?and seemingly anyone else with?LSU?ties.The names of Brown, wide receiver Anquan Boldin and running back Reggie Bush were mentioned during Beckhams 15-minute news conference Wednesday; he worked out with all three this offseason. Cheap Rockies Jerseys . Durant finished with 24 points and 13 rebounds, Jackson matched his career high with 23 points on 10-of-14 shooting and Lamb scored 12 points on 5-of-7 shooting, lifting the Thunder to a 94-88 win over San Antonio and snapping the Spurs 11-game winning streak. Cheap Rockies Jerseys Authentic . -- Canadian Andrew Wiggins got the ball on the wing, made a nifty spin move and then let go with a soft floater from about 10 feet that swished through the net in Allen Fieldhouse. http://www.cheaprockiesjerseys.com/ . Supported by three-run homers from Jayson Werth and Wilson Ramos, the young right-hander went seven strong innings in the Washington Nationals 8-4 victory over the Arizona Diamondbacks on Friday night. JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- Jacksonville Jaguars rookie cornerback Jalen Ramsey has been cleared to practice and will be on the field when the team opens training camp Thursday.General manager Dave Caldwell said Monday that Ramsey, the fifth overall pick in the 2016 NFL draft, will be full go less than three months after tearing a meniscus in his right knee.Offensive lineman Kelvin Beachum (knee) also is expected to practice for the first time since tearing ligaments in his left knee last season. Beachum signed a five-year, $45 million contract with Jacksonville after spending the first four years of his career in Pittsburgh.Defensive tackle SenDerrick Marks, who missed the final seven games last season with a torn right triceps, also will participate in camp.All eyes will be on Ramsey, tthough. Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic. The former Florida State standout injured his knee during drills in May. He finished practice without any problems, and neither he nor the Jaguars have been able to figure out what exactly caused the small meniscus tear. Ramsey said it could have been a progressive injury.Ramsey opted for surgery after getting a second opinion. He started running a little more than two weeks later and insisted he would be ready for camp.Offensive lineman Luke Bowanko (hip) and defensive end Jonathan Woodard (Achilles tendon) are expected to start camp on the physically unable to perform list.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '