struggling. "Im not worried about anything | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
jcy123 Apr 21 '19
WASHINGTON -- Reserve Rebecca Allen hit four 3-pointers and finished with 19 points -- both career highs -- as the New York Liberty bench scored a WNBA-record 69 points in their 88-81 win over the Washington Mystics on Wednesday. Buy Vapormax Canada .Brittany Boyd had 17 points and seven assists, Amanda Zahui B. added 15 points and nine rebounds and Shavonte Zellous scored 14 for the Liberty (18-7). New Yorks starters scored just 19 points -- including 13 by Tina Charles -- to tie the WNBA record for fewest by starters in a win.The Mystics bench scored 63 points in a triple-overtime win against the Los Angeles Sparks on June 1, 2014.Emma Meessemans jumper capped an 11-3 run that pulled the Mystics within four with 1:45 to play, but Boyd hit Kiah Stokes for a layup to make it 87-81 a minute later. A steal by Boyd, her third of the game, on Washingtons next possession sealed it.New York used an 18-2 run to take a 35-27 lead with 4 minutes left in the first half and led the rest of the way.Emma Meesseman led the Mystics (9-14) with 20 points. The Mystics made 11 of 22 3-pointers and the Liberty finished 7 of 12. Nike Air Vapormax Canada . Tracey comes to the Blue Bombers after spending over a decade with Queens University. Most recently he was the schools assistant football coach. Nike Vapormax Canada Womens . -- Three close looks at the bucket, three misses. http://www.discountvapormaxcanada.com/ . 10 Texas A&Ms offence dominated as usual against SMU.(Sports Network) - With the NBA Finals knotted 2-2, Sundays Game 5 between the Miami Heat and San Antonio Spurs will be huge in determining the next league champion. Watch pre-game coverage on TSN2, tonight at 7pm et/4pm pt. Then tune in to Game 5 live on TSN and TSN Mobile TV, at 7:30pm et/4:30pm pt. You can also listen to the action on TSN 1050 and TSN 690. For the defending champion Heat, they carry some momentum after a 109-93 victory Thursday night in Alamo City, but no one in a Miami uniform will be taking Game 5 lightly. "We need to play with the same sense of urgency as if we were down 2-1 or whatever the case may be tomorrow night," LeBron James said on Saturday. "We are excited about the opportunity. We have another opportunity to win on someone elses floor." The Spurs appear to be in a slightly more desperate situation. A loss on Sunday sends them down 2-3 with the remaining two games back in South Beach. "It is a must-win," stated Tim Duncan. "We dont want to go back down there down a game with two games remaining at their house. It is a must-win situation. Obviously we lose this game, were not giving up or anything, but we want to go back up with a chance to finish there. Huge pressure if we have to go back there and try to win two." In Game 4, Miami fans were treated to the Big Three they expected every night. James, Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh combined for 85 points, 30 rebounds, nine assists, 10 steals and five blocks. It was a somewhat unexpected performance considering the inconsistent play of both Wade and Bosh during this postseason. "We would love to do what we did last game every game. But every game is different," said James. "Every game presents different challenges. We havent been able to stringg games like that for the Big Three in this postseason. Nike Vapormax Sale Canada. But were still here. Were still in a position to win an NBA championship, and thats whats most important." James was the high scorer with 33 points on Thursday, but the catalyst was Wade. He finished with 32 points and set the tone with his aggression in the first half. Then, when the Heat began to pull away, it was Wade at the center of things. "My team needed a better performance out of me. And mentally I had to change my mind," said Wade, who has battled a knee injury during the playoffs. "But as I said at the beginning of this series, I felt better in this series than I felt in the Indiana series. Its been a plus." With due respect to Wades knee, the majority of health news in this series has focused on the hamstring of Spurs All-Star guard Tony Parker. He was a game-time decision for Game 4 on Thursday with a grade 1 hamstring strain. Parker suited up and scored 15 points and handed out nine assists in 31 minutes. Parker benefited more than anyone from the two days off between Games 4 and 5. "The doctors say it will not change anything if I rest two more days. My hamstring can tear any time now," acknowledged Parker. "So if it was the regular season, I would be resting like 10 days. But now its the NBA Finals. If it gets a tear, its life." Another concern for the Spurs is the regression in the game of Manu Ginobili. He hasnt scored in double figures since Game 1 and is averaging just 7.5 ppg during the Finals. And Spurs skipper Gregg Popovich was effusive as always when asked Saturday about two of his best players struggling. "Im not worried about anything that you just mentioned; theyre fine," opined Pop. Game 6 will be back in Miami Tuesday night. ' ' '