No. 19 Florida the other a week ago. Kelsey Moos had 10 | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
wzh123 Apr 25 '19
TORONTO -- With their run to Game 6 of the Eastern Conference finals last spring, Raptors guards DeMar DeRozan and Kyle Lowry received a detailed education in playoff basketball. Canda Balenciaga Shoes . En route to gold at the Summer Olympics in Rio, Torontos All-Star teammates got what coach Dwane Casey considers the best graduate course they could take.Now, as a new season approaches, DeRozan and Lowry hope theyll get a shot to finish at the top of the NBA heap and earn that coveted class ring.Me personally, I think its time, Lowry said as Toronto opened training camp Monday. I want a ring, I want to win a championship.Five years after going 22-60, the Raptors won a franchise-record 56 games last season and captured their third straight Atlantic Division title. They advanced in the playoffs for the first time since 2001 with a Game 7 victory over Indiana, then pushed past Miami in another Game 7 to reach the conference finals, winning Games 3 and 4 at home to even things up with eventual champion Cleveland.It taught us a lot about our basketball abilities, Lowry said of the deepest postseason run in Raptors history. It taught us the mental capacity we have to have, the physical strength and the body maintenance we have to have. It taught us a whole lot and it definitely prepared us for the upcoming season. Rio actually helped us even more. I know (DeMar) feels really good about his game and the level hes playing at, and I feel good about the level Im playing at.Its never being satisfied with `OK, we did this. Whats next? Weve got to find it. Weve got to figure out whats next and get to that next level.Besides his gold medal, DeRozan earned further riches with the five-year, $139 million deal he signed to stay in Toronto without testing the free-agent market. But all summer long, armed with his new understanding of the playoff blueprint, DeRozan burned to get back to work in Toronto.As crazy as it sounds, even during the Olympics as we were playing and practicing, at the same time I was working toward this season, understanding what I need to do to get better, DeRozan said. Working on my body, working on everything that needs to be done for me to be able to withstand another long season and get back to the point we were at. It was great having my teammate there at the same time and being able to talk about what we need to do to be better.Casey, who received a three-year, $18 million extension this offseason, continues to be impressed with the maturation of his two main stars.Theyre growing up, Casey said. Theyre men now. I can just see the confidence over the past few years, not just last year, of them establishing themselves as two of the top players in the league, establishing this team. No longer do they have to go out and prove that theyre two of the top players.Both Lowry and DeRozan struggled offensively at times during the playoffs, but each battled through tough stretches to provide key performances later on. Their will to win impressed forward Jared Sullinger when the Raptors came calling in free agency.These guys didnt care about stats, said Sullinger, who left Boston for a one-year deal with Toronto. What they cared about was winning and they found a way to win every freaking night. Thats what separates them from a lot of the teams that went out and tried to get me.Raptors president Masai Ujiri, who signed off on Torontos summer spending, considered it necessary after watching several conference rivals swap stars and restock rosters.The East got better, Ujiri said. People talk about the West and talk about the West. Well, the East is creeping up now. We recognize that its going to be harder. Discount Balenciaga Shoes Canada . -- Most satisfying to Russ Smith about No. Wholesale Balenciaga Shoes Canada .com) - The game was all punts and field goals before Kodi Whitfields catch. http://www.balenciagasalecanada.com/ . Fernandez, coached in Toronto by former two-time Olympic silver medallist Brian Orser, scored 267.11 points and is the first champion to successfully defend since Russias Evgeny Plushenko in 2005 and 2006. LEXINGTON, Ky. -- Sophie Brunner scored 18 points, including the game-winner with six seconds left in overtime, to lead Arizona State over No. 15 Kentucky 73-71 on Sunday.Brunner took an inbounds pass among several defenders in the paint before making a fadeaway jumper from the left side as she fell. Kentuckys Makayla Epps was short on a 3-pointer.Taylor Murray raced into the paint to follow Evelyn Akhators missed shot and tie it at 71. Murray was fouled but missed the free throw setting up ASUs final possession.Morris gave Kentucky a 61-59 lead with a minute left in regulation before Sabrina Haines tied it with a short jumper in the final minute. Balenciaga Shoes Canada Sale. Quinn Dornstauder added 15 points and Reili Richardson 12 for ASU (6-2), which has beaten back-to-back ranked opponents, No. 19 Florida the other a week ago. Kelsey Moos had 10 rebounds.Maci Morris scored a career-high 29 points. Murray added 16, Epps 14 and Akahator had 12 rebounds.The game was played before 13,225 in the Wildcats only scheduled appearance this season in Rupp Arena. ' ' '