away like [that] but thats football, we will put that behind us | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
wzh123 Apr 25 '19
Retiring skipper Paul Gallen says he will work with the NSW coach to help select the next Blues captain. Wholesale Air Force 1 UK Store .But Queensland leader Cameron Smith has already made his mind up - prop Aaron Woods.The curtain will be drawn on Gallens State of Origin career in Wednesday nights game three clash at ANZ Stadium.Gallen volunteered to help hand pick - and mould - the next Blues leader.He hoped to work on the project with besieged NSW coach Laurie Daley next year.Ill discuss that with Laurie over the next 12 months - Im happy to help out there, he said of the next captain.Im happy to talk to any of the boys who need help in getting to that next level.Gallen nominated Wests Tigers skipper Aaron Woods, Sydney Roosters backrower Boyd Cordner and Cronullas Wade Graham as candidates.Thats a tough question, I knew that would come up today, he said.Woods is a captain already, Wade Grahams a captain in the making, Boyd Cordner.Theres a lot of guys but I dont want to put the pressure on anyone.Queensland skipper Smith admitted he would miss Gallen next year but wasted little time offering up a prospective replacement.Aaron Woods is a club captain at the moment, Smith said of 1- Origin prop Woods who took over the Wests Tigers leadership role this year.I would dare say he would be well in the mix to take over.Gallen may be poised to walk away but Smith did not agree with speculation Daley should follow him.Two years after emerging as NSWs saviour, Daley is facing the axe as the Blues assess yet another failed Origin campaign.The 2014 Origin winning coachs time appears up at NSW after losing his second straight series.Craig Bellamy is the only Blues coach in Origin history to have not been sacked after two consecutive series defeats.I think he is a great guy and a wonderful coach - he understands the game, Smith said of Daley.Whether he stays or goes is totally out of our control.But he is good enough to stay there and coach them.Smith said it would be sad to see Daley go after putting his stamp on the Blues side by injecting new blood.Queensland are bracing for Daleys latest discovery - rookie fullback James Tedesco.He has got some youth coming through at the moment - Jack Bird and Tyson Frizell, he said.And Tedesco, hes an extremely dangerous player.If he gets plenty of opportunities he will really hurt us.Cheap Air Force 1 UK .C. -- Kemba Walker and the Charlotte Bobcats got off to a fast start, and the Sacramento Kings were never quite able to catch up. Air Force 1 UK On Sale .5 seconds to play in the game, Kevin Love never stopped believing that they would come out of there with a win. http://www.nikeairforce1outletuk.com/ .05 million next season unless Graham and the Saints subsequently agree on a long-term deal. The designation was released Monday after the deadline passed for NFL teams to use franchise or transition tags on players becoming free agents.Kelechi Iheanacho has been unfazed by his breakthrough season at Manchester City and says his best is yet to come. Nigeria international Iheanacho has achieved a task many doubted was possible; rising through the academy ranks before breaking into Citys star-studded first team.His two-goal cameo in Sundays defeat at Southampton took his goals tally to 13 in 33 appearances, a record only surpassed by Sergio Aguero and Kevin De Bruyne. And, speaking exclusively to Sky Sports News HQ, the 19-year-old reflected on his transition into Manuel Pellegrinis squad and insisted he would continue his progression at the Etihad Stadium.My record isnt bad, this season has been great for me and for the team as well, he said. Ive been getting goals in the team and helping them.Its not bad this season but Ive got to keep working hard. This is not going to be the best season ever, Im just starting and there will more good to come, Ill just keep working hard and working on everything in training and in games and Ill get there.I was hoping to play a first-team game and be among them one day, I had ideas about that so I was hoping I would join them some day. It was a surprise for me when they said I was part of the team so I was happy and Im pleased to join them.Now Im convinced Im part of the squad but it will not get into my head, I will just keep working hard and keep believing in myself. I will help the team anyway I can this season. Pick your team Aguero? Ozil? De Bruyne? Pick your Fantasy Six-a-Side team for the chance to win £10,000 Iheanacho was unable to transfer his goalscoring form from St Marys to the European stage as City were dumped out of the Champions League to Real Madrid on Wednesday night.City mustered just a single shot on target throughout the duration of the second leg as their European campaign ended with a whimper. Nike Air Force 1 UK. Iheanachos two-goal cameo was the only positive from Citys defeat at Southampton However, the trip to Madrid will live long in the memory Iheanacho, who relished the opportunity to play on one of world footballs biggest stages despite losing.What happened was just football. Its what can happen to any team - any team can lose and any team can win, the City striker added.We did very well in the first game at home and we played really well away but they won by just one goal. We defended really well, made it difficult for them but they deserved to win. This is not going to be the best season ever, I’m just starting and there will more good to come. Kelechi Iheanacho Everybody knew that if we had one goal we would be through. We were just looking for that one goal but we couldnt get any space, it was difficult for us.If we would have got the one goal I wouldnt be saying this now. Its gone now, theyre through and we have to focus on the next games.It was a great experience for me, Im happy to have played there. It was a dream come true. We shouldnt have come away like [that] but thats football, we will put that behind us.WAtch the full interview with Kelechi Iheanacho on Sky Sports News HQ from 6am on Sunday. Watch Manchester City v Arsenal live on Super Sunday, 4pm, Sky Sports 1 HD. Also See: Man City video Man City fixtures Man City stats Get a £10 free bet! ' ' '