the lowest field goal percentage against in the Big 12. | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
wzh123 Apr 25 '19
Canterbury centre Josh Morris has accused NRL match officials of being scared to make a call, after he was controversially denied a try in the Bulldogs NRL elimination final loss to Penrith. Saucony Shoes UK From China .Morris appeared to ground the ball on the line midway through the second half, but was ignored by referee Jared Maxwell as he repeatedly asked for the movement to be reviewed by the bunker.What did you think, Morris said.I grounded the ball on the line and the last time I checked that was a try.They are scared to make a call after what happened on Friday night.I asked him (Maxwell) to have a look at it and he just ignored me.In the context of the game, it was crucial. I am not saying we would have won the game but it was worth looking at.Penrith led 16-6 at the time but Tyrone Peachey scored for the Panthers soon after to give them an unassailable lead on their way to a 28-12 win.The NRL has been under fire over the first weekend of the finals after a number of controversial decisions in Brisbanes elimination final win over Gold Coast on Friday.Bulldogs coach Des Hasler was also miffed about the no try decision.Is it worth a look? I think it is, he said.Could it have been pivotal? I dont know.But Im not going to say it is the reason we lost the game. Wholesale Saucony Shoes UK . Meanwhile, there were huge victories for Sunderland and West Ham over fellow relegation rivals, leaving the battle to avoid the drop up for grabs with the bottom 11 teams separated by just six points. Eden Hazard and Fernando Torres scored second-half goals to seal a fourth straight victory for Chelsea, which climbed above Arsenal and Manchester City in the standings ahead of their games on Monday and Sunday respectively. Cheap Saucony UK . -- Canadian Andrew Wiggins got the ball on the wing, made a nifty spin move and then let go with a soft floater from about 10 feet that swished through the net in Allen Fieldhouse. http://www.wholesalesauconyuk.com/ . The 18th player to shoot 60 on the tour, Jamieson settled for par on the final hole when his 15-foot birdie chip grazed the edge of the hole and stayed out. After opening with rounds of 66 and 73 to make the cut by a stroke, he had 11 birdies in the bogey-free round. If you like your basketball fast and high-scoring, The Citadels trip to No. 20 Iowa State on Sunday might be for you.The Bulldogs (3-1) average 112.3 points per game and just 14.2 seconds per possession, ranked 30th nationally according to kenpom.com. The Cyclones (2-0) tally 93 ppg and take only 12.9 seconds per possession, which is the sixth-fastest pace nationally.Simply put, it wont be a shock if both teams crack 100 points and 100 possessions each. And if The Citadel is hitting a good percentage of 3-pointers, it wont be a surprise if it keeps this game competitive deep into the second half.Bulldogs coach Duggar Baucom became a proponent of Paul Westheads style of basketball early in his tenure at VMI, using it to post victories that program usually doesnt, like a season-opening win one year at Kentucky. He also took the Keydets to the collegeinsider.com tourney semifinals three seasons ago.Thursday nights 116-112 win at Stetson was basically par for the course for The Citadel. It nailed 18 3-pointers in 41 attempts while also demonstrating great ball control with 24 assists against just nine turnovers.We tell kids were going to shoot more 3s than any team in college basketball, Baucom said. Were going to play the fastest tempo. We have now for 10 years. Were going to have a chance to lead the country in scoring, and theres just going to be a lot of shots available.As proof for that statement, freshman guard Kaelon Harris came off the bench at Stetson to score a career-high 26 points. But the leading scorer in a balanced attaack is sophomore forward Zane Najdawi (17. Discount Saucony Shoes UK. 8 ppg, 10.3 rebounds), whose 60 blocked shots last season set a school freshman season mark.All that offense aside, theres a reason Iowa State is a 30 1/2-point favorite in this one. The Cyclones, on paper, have almost every advantage possible.They have the best player in preseason All-America point guard Monte Morris (19.5 ppg, 7.0 assists). They boast a huge checkmark in experience with five senior starters, as opposed to the Bulldogs seven freshmen and three sophomores, and should have the savvy to recognize when to turn down a 12-footer to get a layup.Coach Steve Prohms first priority, though, is getting his team prepared to best defend The Citadels unique style of play.I notice they hung up another (116) points the other night, he said. I have a lot of respect for Duggar and what hes done for a long time. Obviously, transition defense is going to have to be a key.Iowa State hasnt played since Monday night, when it dumped Mount St. Marys 73-55 as it held the Mountaineers to less than 30 percent from the field. Opponents have made 30 percent of their shots against the Cyclones, the lowest field goal percentage against in the Big 12.Iowa State owns a whopping 112-36 advantage in points in the paint despite starting a four-guard lineup. With the Bulldogs emphasis on quick pace and shooting lots of 3s, the Cyclones could add to that margin greatly. ' ' '