te of Stewarts oh-so-patriotic | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
q123 Apr 26 '19
SAO PAULO, Brazil -- Kimi Raikkonen questioned the ease with which Pirellis full wet tyres aquaplaned at the Brazilian Grand Prix, saying the conditions were not that bad. Nike Air Max Plus Schweiz Sale .Raikkonen crashed out of the race on lap 20 after losing control of his Ferrari in standing water on the pit straight. The accident was the most dramatic of three big crashes caused by aquaplaning and resulted in the race being red flagged.They [the full wet tyres] are very easy to aquaplane with, its not like its raining a lot, he said. Weve said that many times, but it obviously also depends on the circuit and many things.If I compare to ten/twelve years ago, those tyres could cope with this kind of rain with no issues, no aquaplaning. The aquaplaning is the biggest issue, if we have a bit of standing water we get zero grip.It was not raining heavily but theres a lot of standing water and its very easy to go off when we hit it. The reasons behind that are hard to say, but looking purely at the conditions theyre not that bad.Asked to explain his accident, Raikkonen said: The uphill section was, at least for me there was a lot of aquaplaning, even on the turn before. I got aquaplaning and spun off.I almost got it back but then went off in a pretty bad place, I couldnt do anything about it. I didnt expect to get aquaplaning there and went off... Nike Air Max Plus Schuhe . -- Jacksonville wide receiver Cecil Shorts will likely be a game-time decision whether hell play Sunday in the Jaguars home game against the San Diego Chargers. Nike Air Max Plus Schweiz Online . Detroit and Boston are deadlocked, 1-1, and Tigers manager Jim Leyland could be forgiven if he was caught rationalizing instead of dissecting how his club could blow a 5-1 lead late in Game 2. http://www.schweizairmaxplus.ch/ . Kuznetsov, who was selected by the Capitals in the first round of the 2010 NHL Entry Draft, has been playing for his hometown team Chelyabinsk Traktor of the KHL. Seattle Storm and Team USA star Breanna Stewart recently began her stint with Shanghai of the Womens Chinese Basketball Association. So, naturally, being in a brand new country and all, Stewart is probably going to have a ton of visitors staying with her over the next few months.And, in the least unsurprising news ever, one of Stewarts very first visitors is her mom -- like most of us can relate to probably. Stewart and Mama Stewart have spent the past few days sightseeing around the Shanghai area, and are basically maaking their case to be the citys official tourism ambassadors. Nike Air Max Plus Schweiz. They first checked out the historic Yu Garden. And ended up at - where else? - Disneyland Shanghai. (And please take note of Stewarts oh-so-patriotic USA gear) Looks like a pretty great trip to me.See something entertaining on social media that you think deserves to be shared? Let me know on Twitter, @darcymaine_espn. ' ' '