e will move on, we go into next season a | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
jcy123 Apr 27 '19
Max Verstappen believes Ayrton Senna and Alain Prost would have approved of his robust defensive driving at the Hungarian Grand Prix. Sale Adidas Superstar Schuhe .Verstappen has come under criticism since Budapest for the way he held off Kimi Raikkonen in the battle for fifth. Jenson Button has said Verstappen did the most dangerous thing a driver can do by moving in the braking zone, while Raikkonen himself used the incidents to highlight inconsistencies in how stewards hand out penalties during races.Verstappen seemed unfazed by the criticism during Hockenheims media day, saying two of the great champions of the past would have been in favour.I think generally I was very happy to not get a puncture because I got quite a big cut on my tyre, Verstappen said. I think it was all pretty clear, there was nothing said from the stewards as well so I think I didnt do anything wrong.At the end of the day we are fighting in the championship with Ferrari so its not like you say thank you very much, the door is open, you can go, because he didnt do it to me as well after the first pit stop.You are fighting and its not like we are on a Sunday drive, thats how I approach the race because we are there to fight and we are there to score points and I think Senna and Prost would have liked it as well.A number of pundits have criticised Verstappens driving since Hungary, including Sky Sports F1 commentator Martin Brundle.When asked specifically about criticism from former drivers, the 18-year-old said: Everybody can have criticism cant they? Its nice, there are some stories we have to read. Its OK. It fills up my day as well so its good. Günstig Adidas Schuhe Schweiz .S District Court against Major League Baseball, the Office of the Commissioner and his own union, the MLBPA. Adidas Superstar Schuhe Online .Y. - New York City has been selected to host the NBA All-Star weekend in 2015, with the game played at Madison Square Garden and the slam dunk contest and other skills events held at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn. http://www.schweizsuperstar.ch/ . -- An ugly goal by Nick Bonino helped the Anaheim Ducks overcome the defensive-minded Phoenix Coyotes on a night when their ragged power play continued to struggle. Lewis Hamilton has promised to try and take it like a man if he is beaten to the 2016 drivers championship by Mercedes teammate Nico Rosberg.Hamilton trails Rosberg by 33 points in the championship with four races and 100 points remaining. Rosbergs healthy lead means he does not need to win another race to claim a maiden championship, even if Hamilton is victorious at all four races.When asked in the Austin press conference how he would feel if Rosberg beat him this year, the reigning champion said: I will try to take it like a man. You cant win them all. Look at all the world champions in the past who have won and lost championships, it is part of the game.I am in a position right now where there are still a lot of points available so I will give it everything Ive got and believe anything is possible but then I will move on. Once it is decided and it happens all I can do is shape the future which is next year. Life will move on, we go into next season and hopefully come back stronger.After acknowledging the engine problems which have plagued his season Hamilton also confessed there have been arreas he has failed to maximise in 2016. Adidas Superstar Schuhe. e would always be having close battles, all of us here, if all things were equal ... whatever our scenarios are there would be a certain result. Obviously this year its been a little bit different in terms of how our performances have been, particularly mechanically, and theres nothing you can do about that.Out of the ten times the car has been good, whatever it is, Ive often done the job with it. But then there definitely has been a few that in the first few seconds of the race hasnt gone that well, but thats racing sometimes.There was a lot of anticipation surrounding the press conference following Suzuka, where Hamilton played on his phone throughout the Thursday session and then refused to take media questions on Saturday after qualifying on pole. In Austin Hamilton asked Romain Grosjean, sitting behind him, to take a picture of himself and Nico Hulkenberg and Sebastian Vettel but kept his phone use to a minimum. ' ' '