a, topped the group at 69 along with fellow Americans Boo Weekley and Ryan | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
jcy123 Apr 29 '19
GREEN BAY, Wis. Wholesale MLB Jerseys China . -- After Jordy Nelson and Randall Cobb, its a toss-up at receiver for the Green Bay Packers.The Packers final preseason game on Thursday against the Kansas City Chiefs could help sort out the pecking order to catch passes this fall from two-time MVP quarterback Aaron Rodgers.The good news is we have another preseason game to give guys an opportunity to go out there and do it the right way and make plays and make the most of their opportunity, offensive coordinator Edger Bennett said. That competition is extremely high right now in that room.There is little need for the Packers to risk playing their stars against the Chiefs, even with Nelson coming back from a knee injury. Rodgers isnt expected to play, either.Nelson returned to practice last week. He took part in 11-on-11 drills on Tuesday, at one point breaking off cornerback Robertson Daniel at the goal line to catch a back-shoulder throw from Rodgers for a touchdown.It looked like a vintage Rodgers-to-Nelson play.The key for him I think will be to continue to get in shape. Because the thing you always love about Jordy is when hes feeling good, he doesnt come out many plays, Rodgers said Tuesday.In his most recent full season in 2014, Nelson would regularly go 75 snaps, which is a lot considering that the Packers like to speed up the tempo on offense.Its just going to be him getting into football shape, and really all of us get into a groove together. But I mean hes looked great, Rodgers said.So has Cobb, who powered his way into the zone for a touchdown catch from Rodgers last week against San Francisco.After Nelson and Cobb, the Packers have lots of options.Jared Abbrederis and Davante Adams are both entering their third seasons, while Ty Montgomery is going into his second year. Each receiver has had impressive moments, especially Adams, who started 23 games over the previous two seasons.But Abbrederis, Adams and Montgomery have each their own bouts with injuries that have limited production and snaps.It seems theyve had a healthy competition in training camp. Its not about counting catches in practice, or whether one receiver has made more big plays than the others, Adams said.No, thats not how I approach any practice. Its not about getting ahead of this guy or that guy. Its about continuing to be consistent, Adams said. Because I feel like if Im consistent, then thats what the coaches will go off of and my teammates.Adams has the most experience. He started opposite Cobb in the third preseason against the 49ers with Nelson held out.Montgomery might have the most flexibility, with a skill set comparable to Cobb, who can line up all over the field.I dont know if that predicts anything as far as where Im going to end up, Montgomery said, but I do think my skill set helps me on the field.Abbrederis has impressed Rodgers with his route-running and attention to detail. They were Abbrederis strengths going back to his days as a former walk-on at Wisconsin.Now if he can stay healthy, Abbrederis might play a bigger role in an offense looking to get past a subpar 2015 season.He works every single day, and hes always kind of in my hip pocket, or Jordys or Randalls hip pocket, asking good questions and hes had a great camp, Rodgers said. Im really proud of him.Game notes WR Jeff Janis did not wear a protective wrap around his broken right hand, but was limited to non-contact drills. Yeah. If Im doing any kind of contact or something like that, they want me to wear it, Janis said. He is a speedster best known for catching a desperation pass from Rodgers for a touchdown in last years playoff loss to Arizona. But that momentum hasnt carried over to training camp. Still, Janis job may be safe because he is one of the Packers best players on special teams. ... In getting to the 75-man roster limit on Tuesday, the Packers released WR Harvey Binford. They also placed the following players on injured reserve: TE Kennard Backman, RB John Crockett, C Jacob Flores, TE Mitchell Henry and G Josh Walker. ... The Packers have a new punter after claiming Jacob Schum off waivers from the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and releasing veteran Tim Masthay.---Online:AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and AP NFL Twitter feed: www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys . He was followed closely by David Clarkson, donning red, seconds later. Clarksons actions one night earlier, leaping off the bench in defence of Kessel during a pre-season game against the Buffalo Sabres, will cost him the first 10 games of the regular season. Discount Baseball Jerseys . President of baseball operations Larry Beinfest was fired Friday after 12 years with the Marlins. The move came as the team neared the end of its third consecutive last-place season in the NL East. http://www.cheapmlbjerseysauthenticchina.com/ . Laudrup revealed Thursday he was notified of his dismissal in "the briefest of letters which gave no reasons why such hasty and final action was deemed necessary. NATADOLA, Fiji -- Anthony Houston shot a 7-under 65 on Thursday in the Fiji International, leading 10 Australians atop the first-round leaderboard.Houston eagled the par-5 17th and had six birdies and a bogey at Vijay Singh-designed Natadola Bay.You think I might have played aggressive, but I didnt, Houston said. I just played to where I thought I should and just holed a few putts.He closed with a birdie on the par-4 ninth.Its always nice to birdie the last, Houston said. Its nerve-wracking but its where you want to be.The European Tour is sanctioning the event for the first time, teaming with the PGA Tour of Australasia.Stephen Leaney and Jake Higginbottom were a stroke back, Jason Norris, Damien Jordaan, Matthew Giles, Aaron Pike and Aaron Wilkin shot 67, and Ryan Haller and Matthew Griffin followed at 68. Stitched MLB Jerseys. I didnt do anything spectacular, Leaney said. I just did a lot of things well.At 47 years old, hes playing a limited schedule.Id rather watch my kids grow up, but I still work hard, Leaney said.Brandt Snedeker, coming off the United States Ryder Cup victory Sunday in Minnesota, topped the group at 69 along with fellow Americans Boo Weekley and Ryan Carter.Singh had a 70. The 53-year-old Fijian is a three-time major champion.American Heath Slocum also shot 70. ' ' '