m the NBA champions became official when the Ca | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
jcy123 Mai 2 '19
                                      BOSTON -- Ian Kennedy shoots for a club record and the Kansas City Royals look to continue a second-half push when they open a three-game series against the Red Sox at Fenway Park on Friday night. Nike Air Max 270 Uk .The veteran right-hander, who faces knuckleballer Steven Wright on Friday, has had five straight outings of at least six innings and one earned run or fewer, matching Larry Guras club mark set in 1981.Kennedy (8-9, 3.58 ERA), who signed a five-year, $70 million free agent contract with the Royals this past offseason, is 2-0 with an 0.79 ERA over those five games, lowering his ERA from 4.41 to 3.58. In his last start, Kennedy, who had been a victim of non-support, cruised to a 10-0 victory over the Minnesota Twins with eight shutout innings.Thats five starts in a row where hes been completely in control. Hes just been throwing the ball extremely well, manager Ned Yost said after Kennedys last start.Kennedys surge has coincided with the defending World Series champions second-half charge. The Royals have won 10 of their last 11 after a 5-3 victory in Miami on Thursday night. They have won their last six series and are four games out of a wild card spot and seven away from the American League Central lead.Kennedy and Wright matched up May 18 in Kansas City, with Wright getting the loss and Kennedy a no-decision. Wright, one of the real surprises of the 2016 season, comes off the disabled list Friday to open Bostons six-game homestand.Wright (13-5, 3.01), who is 5-0 since his last loss two months ago, was used as a pinch runner against the Dodgers in Los Angeles and suffered a right shoulder injury diving back into second base.He threw a bullpen session in St. Petersburg, Fla., and was pronounced ready to make his first appearance since Aug. 6.The Red Sox just finished a four-city, 7-4 road trip that actually ended poorly, with two painful losses to the last-place Rays. They lost rookie left fielder Andrew Benintendi to a knee injury Wednesday and come home for six before going back out to the west coast as their treacherous second-half road grind continues.We had a winning road trip, Boston manager John Farrell said after Thursdays loss. We had to go out and put up a winning record, weve done that. But despite being 7-4 (on the road trip), theres times you look back, today being one of them, that you could have possibly capitalized.Despite the two losses, the Red Sox remained tied with the Toronto Blue Jays for the AL East lead, with the Baltimore Orioles a game behind.The Royals, 17-6 in August after a 7-19 July, still have work to do but a 2-1 start to a six-game road trip kept the momentum going.Kennedy, making his second career start at Fenway, has significant National League numbers against some Red Sox with Hanley Ramirez 4-for-24 and former teammate Aaron Hill 5-for-13 against him. David Ortiz, who has 30 homers and 100 RBI in his farewell season, is 3-for-6 with a homer against Kennedy.The current Royals are just 9-for-45 (.200) as a team against Wright.There is still no prognosis on Benintendi, originally diagnosed with a sprained left knee.Ill have more tests tomorrow and well take it day by day, he said Thursday. Theres nothing I can do about it now so Ill wait until the tests come back. Im going to try to stay as positive as I can. Air Max 270 Cheap Online .C. -- Al Jefferson joked that he feels he can score from anywhere on the court. Air Max 270 Sale Uk . -- Eastern Kentucky thrives off creating havoc for others. http://www.airmax270cheapuk.com/ . The giant slalom world champion slipped during her first run in the morning, landing on her back and then twisting forward before getting her leg caught in the protective material on the side of the slope. New Milwaukee signing Matthew Dellavedova says he cant wait to link up with fellow Australian Thon Maker at the Bucks.Dellavedova, 25, has endured a hectic post-season after winning the NBA championship with the Cleveland Cavaliers, enjoying hearty celebrations with the Cavs, then signing a $US38.4 million deal with the Bucks.After flying back to Australia, he then had to quickly return to the U.S for a medical at Milwaukee, before flying back home again for the Boomers training camp ahead of the Rio Olympic Games.The guard watched the Boomers physical scrimmage at Caulfield Grammar on Saturday from the sidelines, and said his whirlwind off-season still hadnt really sunk in.He added he was looking forward to linking up with 7-foot-1, 216-pound power forward Maker, who was the bolter of last months NBA draft when he was snapped up by the Bucks at pick No.10.Its been very busy, it hasnt fully sunk in yet - [I] havent had time to think about it, Dellavedova said of the developments since Game 7 of the NBA finals against the Golden State Warriors.All the travel isnt ideal with the Boomers camp starting, and having to miss a day or two but [coach] Andrej [Lemanis] and the boys were understanding of that.I have text him [Maker], saying Im excited to play with you and goood luck at Summer League. Nike Air Max 270 Cheap Uk. He text me back and Im looking forward to meeting him. Ive never met him before, so Im looking forward to getting to know him.Maker didnt need long to impress his new team, notching a 15-point, 13-rebound double-double in his first Summer League hit-out.Dellavedova, wants to set up a recovery basement when he finds a new home in Milwaukee, said he hoped to add leadership at the Bucks.To ... win a title, its been a journey and its only going to get more interesting at Milwaukee, he said.Theyre a good young team that will bring in some more veteran guys - Im a veteran now, and thats a role Im looking forward to, the opportunity to challenge myself as a leader, because thats what I do pretty well as a point guard on the court, so [I] cant wait to get started with them.Dellavedovas move from the NBA champions became official when the Cavs agreed to an exchange for Albert Miralles and cash considerations.He?has career averages of 5.7 points, 1.9 rebounds and 3.4 assists in 215 games over three seasons with Cleveland and is coming off a season with career bests of 7.5 points, 4.4 assists and 2.1 rebounds. ' ' '