t of his passes for 2,534 yards with 25 to | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
jcy123 Mai 4 '19
Ronnie OSullivan says he passed up the chance of a 147 at the Welsh Open, claiming the £10,000 prize money on offer was too cheap. New Nike React Shoes . In the final frame of his 4-1 win over Barry Pinches at Cardiffs Motorpoint Arena, the five-time world champion was on course for the 14th maximum of his career having potted 13 reds and blacks.Off the 14th red, though, he played a simple positional shot onto the pink despite having made several audacious shots earlier in the break to return to the black. He duly cleared up for the more unusual feat of a 146 break and an imposing, but beatable, marker for the tournament high-break prize.OSullivan left the arena with a broad grin and then told BBC Wales: I could have got on the black and possibly made a 147. OSullivan did not think the maximum-break prize money was sufficient I knew it was 10 grand and I just thought thats a bit too cheap really. To make a maxi, its such a massive achievement and if theyre going to pay us 10 grand, I think its worth a bit more than that.Once the prize goes up a bit, Ill go for the 147. A 146 is just as good!The prize for a 147 is calculated on a rollover basis, with £5,000 added to the pot in each tournament. Neil Robertson made the most recent maximum in Decembers UK Championship final, winning £44,000 including the £4,000 prize for the tournament high break. Also See: Photos Bet £5 Get £20 free Get Sky Sports Nike React Cheap Wholesale . John Tavares, Thomas Vanek and Kyle Okposo were also being counted on to slow down sizzling Rangers forward Rick Nash. That plan didnt go so well early. Wholesale Nike React Shoes . Luis Suarezs double powered Liverpool to a 4-0 victory over Fulham, and Southampton easily overcame Hull 4-1 to continue the south coast clubs impressive start to the season. Liverpool and Southampton sent Chelsea down to fourth place as the west London club was held to 2-2 at home. http://www.wholesalenikereact.com/ . He was followed closely by David Clarkson, donning red, seconds later. Clarksons actions one night earlier, leaping off the bench in defence of Kessel during a pre-season game against the Buffalo Sabres, will cost him the first 10 games of the regular season. Time for another edition of my position rankings for the 2017 NFL draft. Dig in.One asterisk denotes a junior, and two asterisks denote a redshirt sophomore for the 2016 season.Quarterbacks1. *Mitch Trubisky, North Carolina 2. *Patrick Mahomes, Texas Tech 3. *Luke Falk, Washington State 4. **DeShone Kizer, Notre Dame 5. *Deshaun Watson, Clemson 6. *Brad Kaaya, Miami (Fla.) 7. *Baker Mayfield, Oklahoma 8. *Mason Rudolph, Oklahoma State 9. Antonio Pipkin, Tiffin 10. Davis Webb, CaliforniaWatson (6-foot-3, 215 pounds) keeps falling here. The 27 inteerceptions in the past two seasons are a problem. Best Nike React Shoes. Pipkin (6-3, 225) went 8-3 with the Dragons in the Great Lakes Intercollegiate Athletic Conference (GLIAC), their first winning season since joining in 2007. He completed 64.9 percent of his passes for 2,534 yards with 25 touchdowns and six interceptions. He had another seven rushing touchdowns. Pipkin also played two seasons on the Dragons basketball team. ' ' '