irk van DuijvenbodeStuart Kellett 9-5 Michael SmithJell | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
q123 Mai 4 '19
VANCOUVER, British Columbia -- In their first game back after a tough six-game road trip, the Vancouver Canucks looked like a team hoping to wipe away some bad memories. Balenciaga Pas Cher Chine .Troy Stecher tied it with 1:40 left in the third period and Markus Granlund scored in overtime, helping Vancouver rally to beat the Dallas Stars 5-4 on Sunday.Dallas held leads of 3-1 and 4-3, but Vancouver got goals from Louis Eriksson, Brandon Sutter, Bo Horvat and Stecher to force overtime. The Canucks were coming off a 1-5 trip and have two wins in their last 12 games.It was a tough (road trip) for us, but its good to be back home and this was a good win for us, Granlund said. Everybody in this room is sticking together and playing for each other.Granlund scored 1:27 into overtime by finding a loose puck off a faceoff and snapping it past goalie Kari Lehtonen.That came after Stecher slapped a puck through Lehtonens legs, sending the arena into a frenzy. It was the first NHL goal for the 22-year-old rookie defenseman.It was a good feeling, Stecher said. But getting that win on home ice is a lot better feeling. Im sure you guys can see it throughout the room -- the vibes are up and we feel pretty good.Ryan Miller made 17 saves for Vancouver.Patrick Eaves scored twice and Lauri Korpikoski and Antoine Roussel also scored for the Stars, who wrapped up a five-game road trip 2-1-2.We were right there, Stars coach Lindy Ruff said. We made a little mistake on (Stechers goal), just on coverage going out to the point. If we played that better, that puck definitely doesnt go in.Lehtonen stopped 25 shots for Dallas, which had won 10 straight against the Canucks.Dallas had our number lately, Vancouver coach Willie Desjardins said. I dont know if it was a must-win, but it certainly was a big win for us, and we needed to score some goals. It was good we battled in the third. I thought we showed great resiliency to stay with it.Eaves, Horvat and Korpikoski scored during a one-minute span early in the first period. Eaves knocked in a rebound past Miller at 5:43, but Horvat tied it at 6:05 with a wrist shot off Lehtonens shoulder. Korpikoski put Dallas back ahead on a 2-on-1 with Radek Faksa 20 seconds later.Eaves made it 3-1 with 4:56 left in the second. Tyler Seguin got his second of three assists with a cross-ice pass to Eaves, who one-timed a shot by Miller.Eriksson scored 3:26 into the third when a Stars turnover allowed Granlund to get the puck to him in the slot. The struggling forward put it through Lehtonens legs for his second goal of the season.Sutter tied it on the power play by finding the net from the slot with Lehtonen screened at 6:06 into the third.A defensive gaffe put Dallas back ahead. The puck deflected off Nikita Tryamkins skate and hit Millers pad before popping out right to Roussels stick for a tap in with 8:11 remaining.The Canucks appeared to tie it when Burrows shoveled in a loose puck in the crease, but Dallas successfully challenged for goaltender interference to overturn the goal.Game notes Stetcher was playing in his seventh game. The Richmond native had two assists and 16 shots prior to Sunday. ... Former Canuck Dan Hamhuis got a standing ovation during a video tribute. Hamhuis was with Vancouver for six seasons before signing a two-year free agent contract with Dallas in July.UP NEXTStars: Return home following this five-game trip to host New Jersey on Tuesday night.Canucks: Continue a four-game homestand Tuesday night against the New York Rangers. Acheter Balenciaga Pas Cher . Speaking to the Chicago Tribune at baseballs Winter Meetings in Lake Buena Vista, Florida, Boras called the former home of the Expos a "tremendous environment" for baseball. Basket Balenciaga Pas Cher . Most important, perhaps, it went off without a hitch. Organizers poked a little fun at the now-infamous opening ceremony gaffe that saw only four out of five snowflakes open up into rings, leaving the Olympics logo one ring short. http://www.pascherbalenciaga.fr/ . All of the scoring came in the final 20:04. Lucic scored on a power play at 15:46 of the third period, when he tipped a shot over Stars goalie Kari Lehtonen for a 3-1 lead.World champion Gary Anderson was sensationally beaten by amateur Barry Lynn at the UK Open on Saturday. Michael van Gerwen followed that remarkable result by blasting a nine-darter between two 170 finishes against Rob Cross, who is also an amateur, on a thrilling fourth-round afternoon in Minehead.Essex amateur Lynn enjoyed a day he will never forget by beating Anderson 9-3, having raced into a 4-0 lead before holding off a late fightback from the reigning Premier League champion. Michael van Gerwen performed another masterclass It feels amazing, said Lynn. Going 4-0 up probably didnt help me and I was a bit jittery, but I was always confident that I could grind out a result from being 4-1 up.If someone else can take out Michael van Gerwen, Id be very grateful and very confident I could win this now - Ive just taken out a two-time world champion so Im not afraid of anyone!But Van Gerwen edged through his match against Cross, an electrician by day, winning 9-5 after a late storm of stunning arrows.He followed a 177 score with a 170 finish after enduring some nervy moments before then scoring 180, 180 and 141 to ccomplete a nine-darter. Balenciaga Pas Cher France. ob did really well and I think he played the performance of his life - but I think I played probably one of my best performances too with two 170 finishes and the nine-darter, said Van Gerwen.Im happy and I hope I can keep this going. Im flying, full of confidence and when youre playing darts like this youve got a big belief in yourself - but I know I can show more than this.Phil The Power Taylor defeated old rival Raymond van Barneveld 9-3, while Peter Wright and Adrian Lewis also enjoyed victories.Fourth RoundBenito van de Pas 9-3 Simon WhitlockPeter Wright 9-5 Terry JenkinsMichael van Gerwen 9-5 Rob Cross - Michael van Gerwen hits nine-dart finishPhil Taylor 9-3 Raymond van BarneveldStephen Bunting 9-6 Jamie CavenVincent van der Voort 9-2 Andy JenkinsAdrian Lewis 9-6 John HendersonBarry Lynn 9-3 Gary AndersonJoe Cullen 9-6 Alan NorrisMark Webster 9-4 Dirk van DuijvenbodeStuart Kellett  9-5 Michael SmithJelle Klaasen 9-8 Joe MurnanKim Huybrechts 9-3 Justin PipeKyle Anderson 9-2 James WilsonDarren Webster 9-8 Ricky EvansMensur Suljovic 9-8 Ryan De Vreede Also See: Sky Bets darts odds On Sky TV Schedule/Results Features Get Sky Sports ' ' '