ir time. This is what weve lacked in the last two-three Te | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
q123 Mai 24 '19
                                      ST. Football Jerseys Sale . PETERSBURG, Fla. -- Mike Trout accomplished something Wednesday night that no other major leaguer ever has, and it never even entered his mind.The Angels All-Star center fielder homered to back six strong innings from Jered Weaver in Los Angeles 7-2 win over the Tampa Bay Rays.Trout led off the fifth inning with his 18th home run to put the Angels up 7-0. It was the 157th homer for the 24-year-old, who moved past Chili Davis into sixth place on the franchise list.With his 100th hit, Trout became the first player to collect 100 hits and 15 home runs before the All-Star break four times before his age-25 season. Miguel Cabrera and Jimmy Foxx are the only other players to have accomplished the feat three times.Thats the first time Ive heard that, said Trout, who will start in center field for the AL in Tuesday nights All-Star Game. I just go out there and play my game. Im not going (up there thinking) I need one more hit for 100 hits.With the homer and walk in five plate appearances, Trout has reached base 33 times in his last 56 plate appearances.I feel good at the plate, he said. Im missing some pitches but its baseball. Its tough.Weaver (7-7) struck out five and gave up four hits, including Logan Forsythes seventh home run. It was only the second time in his last 14 starts Weaver has allowed one run or fewer.This is the best stuff I think weve seen Weave have, manager Mike Scioscia said.My stuff felt the same as it has all the time, Weaver said. It was a matter of locating and keeping those guys off-balance. I trusted my fastball more and my fastball location was pretty good.Evan Longoria had three hits for the Rays, who lost for the 18th time in 21 games.The Angels broke it open with four runs in the third off Rays starter Drew Smyly. After Jett Bandy, Andrelton Simmons and Yunel Escobar loaded the bases with singles, Smyly walked in the first run. Trout bounced into a potential double play, but second baseman Nick Franklins relay throw went wild, allowing two more runs to score on the first of three Tampa Bay errors. After Trout stole third base, Albert Pujols made it 4-0 with a sacrifice fly.Smyly (2-10) gave up seven runs, four earned, on eight hits in four innings. The left-hander is winless in nine starts since his last victory on May 16.Were not winning. I didnt pitch well. We didnt defend well. We didnt hit well, and it starts with me, Smyly said. Ive got to put up zeroes. I let it spiral out of control. Thats on me.With two hits, Escobar extended his hitting streak to 11 games.TRAINERS ROOMAngels: OF Shane Robinson was placed on the 15-day disabled list after being hit by a pitch on his right ankle, then rolling the same ankle Tuesday night . ... C Geovany Soto was scheduled to catch for Triple-A Salt Lake on Wednesday night, and Scioscia has not ruled out his activation for the weekend series at Baltimore.Rays: RHP Alex Cobb (Tommy John surgery) gave up three runs in two-thirds of an inning in his first rehab start for Class A Charlotte. ... RHP Chase Whitley (Tommy John surgery) mixed in curveballs for the first time among his 35 pitches during his third session against hitters. ... RHP Brad Boxberger (left oblique) threw 15 pitches in his first batting practice outing. ... CF Kevin Kiermaier (broken left hand), who could return soon after the All-Star break, hit several liners off Whitley and Boxberger in his initial live BP session.MOVING DAYRays: LHP Dana Eveland was designated for assignment and RHP Dylan Floro had his contract purchased from Triple-A Durham. RHP Ryan Webb cleared waivers and was released.SOUZA STARTINGRays RF Steven Souza Jr. was in the starting lineup one day after being pulled Tuesday night for not running hard out of the batters box in what turned into a triple after his routine fly ball dropped between two Los Angeles outfielders.It was over the second the game was over, Rays manager Kevin Cash said.Souza admitted his mistake.I was really impressed with the way he handled it, Cash said. He owned it. He had a lapse. We all have lapses. Well look to move past it now.UP NEXTLHP Hector Santiago (5-4) will pitch for the Angels in Thursdays series finale against rookie LHP Blake Snell (1-3). It will be Snells sixth major league start. Cheap Football Jerseys China .Y. -- Leading 3-0 with only 11:25 left, the Colorado Avalanche committed a seemingly meaningless penalty to give the New York Islanders a power play. Discount Football Jerseys . -- Most satisfying to Russ Smith about No. http://www.cheapfootballjerseys.us.org/ .J. -- Marshawn Lynch said Thursday it will be good to get back to football after the Seattle quiet talking running back wrapped up his final mandatory media session of Super Bowl week. Pakistanis 208 (Younis 54, Sarfraz 39, Valente 4-36) and 5 for 124 (Azhar 44*) lead Cricket Australia XI 114 (Amir 3-16, Rahat 3-26, Wahab 3-28) by 218 runsScorecard The Pakistan fast bowlers completed the demolition job they had begun on the first night, dismissing Cricket Australia XI for 114, but their batsmen stumbled once again against the pink ball under lights in Cairns. The visitors ended the day on 5 for 124 in their second innings, ahead by 218 runs.CA XI had begun the second day on 4 for 3, and had little respite from a three-pronged pace attack. Mohammad Amir did not add to the three wickets he took on the first day, but Rahat Ali picked up two more to finish with three as well, as did Wahab Riaz who razed the lower order. Left-arm spinner Mohammad Nawaz bowled only five overs and did not take a wicket. CA XI were shot out in 39.1 overs, having conceded a first-innings lead of 94.In their last competitive innings before the day-night Test against Australia in Brisbane from December 15, Pakistan lost Sami Aslam and Babar Azam cheaply once again. They were out for 12 and 22, falling to fast bowler Mark Steketee. Opener Azhar Ali held one end up with an unbeaten 44 off 153 balls, but Younis Khan, Misbah-ul-Haq and Asad Shafiq made fleeting visits to the crease. Cheap Jerseys From China. .Azhar added 45 for the fifth wicket with Shafiq, who was dismissed late in the day.Wahab said at the end of the day that he deemed this pitch was on the slower side. Its summer here, which is why I feel the wicket is on the slower side. I had to see how the pitch was behaving [at the start of my spell]. It wasnt doing much and was on the slower side. There wasnt much bounce and carry, but I managed to do what I do and bowl fast. But the ball travels well under lights. Theres swing and seam and carry through to the keeper.He played down questions about Pakistans scoring rate by saying that it was a welcome sign that the batsmen were spending time in the middle.Its good that the batsmen are taking their time. This is what weve lacked in the last two-three Tests. Our batsmen have not been staying in for a long time. Theyre getting starts but no one has been converting them to big scores. So I think its good that theyre taking time and have confidence before going into the Test series. Run rate doesnt matter as much as the confidence theyre getting. ' ' '