ll hits the deck too, Longm | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
love520 Apr 10 '18
LAKE LOUISE, Alberta -- Lara Gut won what the weather turned into a World Cup super-G sprint Sunday at Lake Louise. Air Max 98 Gundam Sortie .The Swiss ski star claimed a third career super-G victory at the Alberta resort after previous wins in 2013 and 2014.Last seasons overall World Cup champion finished second in the downhill Saturday, which Gut said was an indicator shes skiing well.Its my third win in super-G here so I knew that super-G wasnt a big issue. It was always a fight in downhill, Gut said. Yesterday and the last days I had the feeling I was finally starting to build something.The start was lowered due to weather a second straight day. Sundays snow-globe conditions turned the super-G -- already a shorter distance than downhill with more turns -- into a dash of just over a minute.The race was also delayed 75 minutes to groom and reset the top of the course.Im getting to be old enough to learn how to handle that, Gut said. I just had to wait an hour longer, but thats not the first time thats happened. The key is to stay focused and take it easy. If they say the race is on, someone is going to win and I dont want to go to the start and already be beaten because I lost all my energy.Guts finished in 1 minute, 2.68 seconds. Tina Weirather of Liechtenstein was a 10th of a second back of Gut. Italys Sofia Goggia, second Friday in the opening downhill, was third in 1:03.27. Slovenias Ilka Stuhec, the winner of both downhills, was fifth.American ski star Lindsey Vonn, who swept all three races in 2015, is sidelined with a broken arm. Vonn has made it difficult for anyone else to win in Lake Lindsey with 18 victories. Air Max 98 2018 . -- Former San Diego Chargers safety Paul Oliver was found dead at his Atlanta-area home Tuesday night, and a medical examiner said Wednesday that the ex-player committed suicide. Air Max 98 Gundam . The 18th player to shoot 60 on the tour, Jamieson settled for par on the final hole when his 15-foot birdie chip grazed the edge of the hole and stayed out. After opening with rounds of 66 and 73 to make the cut by a stroke, he had 11 birdies in the bogey-free round. http://www.2018airmax98.fr/ .In my heart and mind Im competing for India, luge competitor Shiva Keshavan told The Associated Press in an email interview. Every day Im flooded with messages from Indians all over the world telling me they are supporting me. Sydney youngster Isaac Heeney looks to be over his dose of the AFL sophomore blues after another impressive late-season performance for the Swans.The 20-year-old former Swans academy player was recently left out of the side after a mid-season form slump but has put together strong back-to-back efforts in the past two rounds.He followed up last weeks four-goal, 22-possession performance against Fremantle by kicking 2.2, tallying a career-best 25 disposals and grabbing eight marks in Saturdays 67-point home win over Port Adelaide.He was full of energy today, he competed really hard and hes a massive competitor, Swans coach John Longmire said.When he was running around like he was today and he was leading up, hitting the ball hard and launching at the ball in the air, he was back to his best and thats a great sign for us.Although still used primarily as a forward second-season senior player, Heeney will continue to be rotated through the midfield.It just depends upon where we need him, said Longmire of Heeney, who came to the club as a midfielder. Air Max 98 Gundam 2018. Longmire praised Heeneys ability to contest the ball in the air and then be first to it on the ground.He was launching at the ball at the way he was today - thats obviously his strength, but hes so composed when the ball hits the deck too, Longmire said.Hes able to launch at it and quite often be first at the crumb, which is a unique skill to have and he was certainly doing that today.Port coach Ken Hinkley praised Heeney and fellow youngster and Swans academy product Callum Mills, who gave another assured performance across half back.Hinkley felt his side panicked after a disastrous start in which they conceded the first eight goals and 54 points before finally hitting the scoreboard in the second quarter.He praised defender Tom Clurey for keeping Sydney spearhead Lance Franklin to two goals and said he might give one or two more youngsters a run before the season ended. NFL Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Cheap NFL JerseysCheap Authentic Jerseys Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Authentic Jerseys ' ' '