ly kept his own counsel. If England Lions are to show an | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
wzh123 Mai 28 '19
SAINT-GERVAIS-LES-BAINS, France -- Riding alone toward the host countrys first victory in this Tour de France, Romain Bardet switched his focus from the road to the eyes of the spectators behind the barriers. Yeezy Boost 350 Authentic .Unlike when he captured his first stage win in last years Tour, Bardet wanted to fully enjoy the experience this time.I wanted to feel all these emotions and I wanted to enjoy my ride in the steepest part of the climb, Bardet said. I wanted to look at the spectators and I could see their emotions in their eyes and that inspired me. Its worth suffering for such a famous moment.Bardet attacked on a slippery descent just before race leader Chris Froome crashed in the 19th stage Friday.It was absolutely not something we planned before, said Bardet, who rode away with AG2R La Mondiale teammate Mikael Cherel. He said `lets go and attack downhill and see how it goes. ... We gave it everything we had.Bardet eventually caught then-stage leader Rui Costa, quickly dropped the former world champion, and rode by himself up the rest of the final climb to Saint-Gervais.The victory moved Bardet up from fifth to second in the overall standings, 4 minutes, 11 seconds behind Froome, with only one more day of climbing in the Alps before Sundays mostly ceremonial finish on the Champs-Elysees in Paris.Two-time Tour runner-up Nairo Quintana is third, 16 seconds behind Bardet.Its better to have a 16-second lead than be 16 seconds behind, Bardet said. Tomorrow anything can happen.No Frenchman has won the Tour since Bernard Hinault took the last of his five titles in 1985.I rode without calculations, the 25-year-old Bardet said. We are humans and I only raced with my emotions today.Bardets teammates were in tears when they congratulated him.We really created a special bond at a training camp in Sierra Nevada (Spain) to prepare for this Tour, Bardet said. We became closer than the fingers on one hand.Meanwhile, Dutch rider Bauke Mollema dropped from second to 10th after he crashed on a roundabout, ending up in the trees on the side of the road.I slid out and was on the ground, Mollema said. I was fast to get back on the bike but there were tricky parts with a lot of corners and crashes in front of me.Mollema said he had minor injuries to his hip and elbow.---AP Sports Writer Samuel Petrequin contributed to this report.---Andrew Dampf on Twitter: www.twitter.com/asdampf Yeezy 350 V2 Wholesale .B. -- The Baie-Comeau Drakkar took over sole possession of first place atop the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League on Thursday with their sixth straight win. Cheap White Yeezy Boost 350 . Fellow centre Pavel Datsyuk remains out because of a concussion. Zetterberg has 11 goals and 19 assists for a team-high 30 points, and Datsyuk has a team-high 12 goals and 11 assists. http:///...y-350-v2-sesame.html . -- The Bishops Gaiters are showing they belong among the countrys top varsity football teams. Nottinghamshire 311 for 4 (Mullaney 161*, Libby 90) v SomersetScorecard On a somnolent summers day at Trent Bridge, Steven Mullaneys concentration remained unimpaired from first ball to last. Quite how anybody can concentrate in these strange times, when according to media reports a Pokemon might be lurking just in front of square is a mystery, but he did just that and by the close had an unbeaten 161 to show for his admirable resolve.Somersets best chance of dislodging Mullaney on a benign surface would have been for a Pokemon hunter to wander across the pitch, mobile phone outstretched, entirely oblivious to the real world just as Jack Leach landed one on a length. A lad in a white t-shirt did cross promisingly on to the South Bank around lunchtime, but sadly turned down towards Nottingham Forest FC. Even Pokemon - and players of Pokemon Go - prefer to hang out at football it seems.It was an unremitting effort by Mullaney, an allrounder who has quietly demanded more respect with every passing season, a fact emphasised by the fact he has stood in as captain since late May while Chris Read has been absent injured. Read has returned and Mullaney put his thoughts to batting. His selectivity never wavered and the result was a career-best knock in the Championship which has put Nottinghamshire in control.According to the groundstaff, who presumably have a duty of care not to run over a Pokemon with the heavy roller, mores the pity, some have been lurking at Trent Bridge in recent days: Pidgeys, Rattatas and the occasional Drowzee. All the rubbish ones, as an aficionado wisely remarked.Perhaps the ECB should sponsor Ditto to appear at a county match. Ditto, one of the most powerful Pokemon, apparently has the ability to transform its shape, which as the ECB hierarchy is fond of complaining is more than you can say for county cricket.The game is changing. A sizeable minority of county cricket spectators can go puce with rage at the thought that a days county cricket could involve imaginary creatures. But while Mullaney steeled himself for an entire days monumental concentration, a few within Trent Bridges walls sneakily took a look. Letters will be written to the committee asking for them to be banned forthwith. Or at last not allowed in the Members area.While the Millennial generation were getting off on blurring the lines between fantasy and reality, Mullaney gave we Kabutos - ancient fossils with no real power, for those not in the know - plenty of languorous pleasure with a big hundred that felt inevitable from an early hour. He was dismissive of Lewis Gregory, a change bowler charged with taking the new ball, from the outset, and also indicated his supremacy over Leachs left-arm spin by rounding off an introductory over that cost 15 by thumping him over lonng-off for six. Cheap Yeezy 350 v2 Clay For Sale. .In sharing an opening stand of 196 in 60 overs, Mullaney and Jake Libby did not have to run until the 13th over, settling in instead with extras and boundaries. We just said to each other lets try and bat all day, lets try and do something special, said Libby. As they took control of the day, picking the gaps in what Pokemon included was an 8-3 field, it felt an achievable objective.Instead, Libby fell 10 runs short of what would have been his first Championship hundred of the season for Notts when he cut Tim Groenewald to gully - a deserved reward for the bowler if not the ball because he was the most demanding of Somersets quintet of right-arm seamers - but Mullaney had his bagged in the last over by tea, clearing the boundary against Leach, a shot that crashed into the advertising hoardings which such force that it virtually rebounded back into the bowlers hands. When a bowler is launched for six it is always a consolation not to have to chase it.We are in the unsatisfying middle phase of the Championship when matches pop up on different days and interest turns to the main Test series of the summer, but this is an important round for all that with the bottom four in contention - not just Nottinghamshire v Somerset here, but Hampshire v Surrey at the Ageas Bowl.It is Somerset, fourth bottom with a game in hand, who are most favourably placed, but their attempt to end a soulless sequence of draws came unstuck last week when they narrowly lost to Middlesex on a Taunton greentop and the general assumption - as last season - is that it is Nottinghamshire who are in a false position. From the moment Read won the toss, nothing challenged that theory.Leach gained some consolation in the final session with a couple of wickets as Chris Rogers, Somersets captain, delayed taking the second new ball. Michael Lumb touched one that turned and bounced a little to wicketkeeper Ryan Davies and Brendon Taylor was caught at mid-on. Jim Allenby had Riki Wessels lbw. Wessels, born in South Africa and who controversially made use of an entrepreneurs visa to play county cricket, now has his sights set on England after securing citizenship earlier this week,Mullaneys only lapse came two balls after he had passed his previous best Championship score of 139, when Marcus Trescothick put him down off the bowling of Craig Overton. At such times, as Overton stalks off towards the boundary at the end of the over, one half expects him to leave the ground via the nearest exit but he stopped peacefully by the square leg umpire and wisely kept his own counsel. If England Lions are to show an interest, it is a good habit to get into. ' ' '