appened.This ones different just beca | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
jcy123 Mai 30 '19
EAST RUTHERFORD, N. Cheap Air Max 95 For Sale .J. -- Victor Cruz is back a lot sooner than anyone expected.After missing all of last season and being limited to six games over the past two, the New York Giants receiver was a full-go as the team held its first practice at training camp Friday under new coach Ben McAdoo.With the Giants indoors because of overnight rain, the workout looked more like a slow-speed organized team activity.Cruz didnt seem to care. He participated in every drill. He caught passes. He worked at recovering fumbles, knocking off some of the rust. The nearby Paterson product didnt show any signs of being limited either by his knee or the calf injury that plagued him last year.I was just happy to be out there with the guys, said the 29-year-old Cruz.The next step will be doing it in practice and then games.Cruz is confident that he can. He also believes he can return to being a big-threat playmaker, like he was in 2011, 12 and 13 before the injuries set in.I think as these days progress and as these days go on, thats the plan. Thats the goal, to be myself, Cruz said. If I am not where I once was, there is no reason to be out here. I feel like I want to go back and be at that same pedigree, and thats what I worked hard all season for.McAdoo said Cruz will be monitored during training camp, and there will be adjustment to his workload if needed.He got some good individual work in and was sharp on his assignments. He looked good, McAdoo said, adding that Cruz will work with both the first- and second-team offensive units.Cruz acknowleged there has been some anxiety in recent days. He felt a lot of eyes looking in his direction on Thursday as the team went through conditioning drills after reporting. He woke up early Friday, just to get to the facility.Cruz guessed that he will need only one play to really know that he is back. Hell catch a ball in practice and make something happen.Right now me just being out here, running around and being in the same receiver line as everybody else, thats the first sign of being back, Cruz said.The second sign will be to show consistency, to make those sharp cuts and prove it out on the field. He has no intention of holding back over health concerns.Getting back on the same page with quarterback Eli Manning should not be a problem.Eli and I have been together long enough, Cruz said. We understand how to play the game and how he wants it done. Im pretty coachable, so we can go back and forth.Manning said Cruz know McAdoos offense.We just got to get him back to making plays, making catches, Manning said. Its different when youre catching balls from a JUGS machine, rather than in here you got one-on-one, you got to run a route, you got to make a tight catch. We just got to get him back to making football plays again.Cruz knows there are people who doubt that he will be able to make a comeback after being out so long.As much as people say they dont read those comments, I skim them a bit, Cruz said. I dont let it affect me as much, but I skim them just to gauge what people are saying.And you can bet, he intends to prove them wrong.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Buy Air Max 90 . Aaron Harrison scored a 22 points for Kentucky (6-1), which has won four in a row following a Nov. 12 loss to current No. 1 Michigan State. Julius Randle overcame a scoreless first half and added his sixth double-double in as many games with 14 points and 10 rebounds. Cheap Air Max 720 . This should be celebrated because it will not always be this way. With the amount of money given to players by their clubs these days, it is a wonder that so many of those teams allow the sport to continue to take away many of their assets so they can play for a different team in the middle of their season. http://www.airmaxwholesaleforsale.com/discount-air-max-95.html . "I was fortunate to play many years at this level with a great organization and unbelievable teammates," said Hejduk in a statement. BROOKLYN, Mich. -- Kyle Larson maybe could have won his first Sprint Cup race in just his ninth start. He could have pulled a super-aggressive move on Kyle Busch and go checkers-or-wreckers at California at that race in March 2014.If he had taken that chance and somehow made a desperate move work, he wouldnt have had to answer questions over the next 89 races about when would he win his first Cup race since coming on the scene.The Chip Ganassi Racing driver also could have won in race 88 at Dover in May if he roughed up Matt Kenseth. He settled for second again, the fourth time he finished second in a Cup race.But Larson wanted a noble win. He didnt want any questions. He wanted to have the respect of the racers who have shown respect to him.He never even seemed all that upset about it. He just went on to the next race as he has throughout his career. Larson never appeared flustered about anything, even after it was his race car that was ripped apart in a 2013 Xfinity Series crash at Daytona International Speedway and injured dozens of fans.The 24-year-old either has ice in his veins or knew a day such as Sunday at Michigan International Speedway would come along. It was a day where it appeared he would finish second to another driver looking for his first Sprint Cup win, as Chase Elliott led the previous 22 laps before a restart with nine laps remaining in the Pure Michigan 400.On the restart, Larson got a good push from Brad Keselowski -- Larson had the lead before Elliott could get to the start-finish line -- and never looked back.And then came the tears in the car. Plus a couple of minutes of screams after he passed the checkered flag. All those comments about what he should have done when dont matter anymore. They are behind Larson, like much of the dirt that he has sprayed in winning a slew of sprint car races before making the move to NASCAR.I started shaking, [my] legs a little numb there for a couple laps, Larson said. I think with two to go, I was starting to get choked up.We worked really, really hard to get a win, and just havent done it. Finally all the hard work by everybody, hundreds of people at our race shop, people who have got me through to the Cup Series, it was all paying off.Some of that hard work could have been rewarded in previous stops at Michigan. In June 2015, he pitted shortly before NASCAR called the race because of rain. Last June, Joey Logano -- a veteran at 26 years old -- beat the 20-year-old Elliott and Larson to the finish line.Elliott and Larson then battled it out again Sunday, leaving Elliott -- the driver who replaced Jeff Gordon this year -- with the bitter disappointment and frustration once again while Larson celebrated.Id be lying if I said I wasnt [feeling that way], Elliott said about being disappointed and frustrated. If I wasnt, that would mean I didnt care. ... Theres no guarantees in life.Theres certainly no guarantees in racing.Even some of those pulling for Elliott could appreciate it for Larson, recognizing the path that created such an emotional postrace celebration.Its bittersweet today because Im a huge Kyle fan, said Gordon, an equity owner in Hendrick. I love that guy. Hes an amazing talent.But he beat the 24 [car] today. I was pulling for Chase. ... The first thing I was thinking when I saw Chase and I was looking out at Larson, these two are going to be doing this a lot throughout their careers. Thats great for the sport.Dale Earnhardt Jr., watching from home as he missed his sixth consecutive race because of a concussion, tweeted his congratulations to Larson even after he beat his teammate: Always liked his driving style and the person he is outside the car. Cheap Air Max 720 China. Well deserved.Maybe the one who appreciated it the most was another racer looking to snap a winless streak. Chip Ganassi put his faith in Larson, seeing him as the next great talent, signing him in February 2012 and tapping him to replace Juan Pablo Montoya in 2014.Ganassis last win in a Cup start had come 100 races earlier. The car owner had won races in five other motorsports series this year, including the 24 Hours of Le Mans but hadnt won a Cup race since Jamie McMurray?won one in October 2013.When he came to our team, people said, Well, hell hang around for a couple years, then hell go to a team where he can win, Ganassi said. That wasnt the case at all. ... To say hes the foundation of the team? Anytime you have a young guy come along that can win, sure, you want to rally around that.It takes a lot of things these days to build your team and keep your team together. A day like today goes a long way to be that mortar in between all the bricks that keeps everything pulled together. Its a big day.With Larson the foundation of the teams future -- Ganassi doesnt talk about the contract status of his drivers but the indications are Larson is signed beyond this season -- both Ganassi and Larson said they dont see him going anywhere.I owe everything to him for why Im here today, Larson said. I was just racing sprint cars and midgets in 2011 in Indiana. ... I have a ton of respect for [the team] and love racing for the organization.I kind of like being the underdog, I guess you can say. Our team isnt up there, isnt considered with Hendrick or Penske or Gibbs. Were right below them. But I like that. I think everybody at our race shop likes that. I think it kind of drives them to work harder and push the limits of building faster race cars.The knock on Larson was that he couldnt put a full race together, that as a sprint-car driver used to shorter feature events, that he didnt have the mentality to win the marathon-like Sprint Cup affairs or to do what he needed to do to win.If anyone is saying that about him, they dont know what theyre talking about, said Larson teammate Jamie McMurray.Larson has probably heard every reason why he hasnt won. He expressed his relief in the only way a racer knows how -- with a huge, epic burnout in celebration of his win, a win that came 21 days since the death of his friend and fellow sprint-car racer Bryan Clauson.Its good to be able to parked it in Victory Lane, like [Clauson] would have said, Larson said. He didnt like people doing burnouts and stuff like that because he wanted you to act like youve been to Victory Lane before.But I hadnt been to Victory Lane before. So I was going to do some burnouts.It easily could be said that he earned the right to do burnouts, even if it tore up his own car a little bit. He had spared some other potential race-winning cars that type of damage by being the gentleman racer and earning his first win -- and a Chase for the Sprint Cup berth -- with no questions about whether he deserved it.The way my rookie season started, coming close a few times, not getting it done, you can visualize the win that early in your career: Its going to happen, its going to happen, Larson said. But it just never happened.This ones different just because of how long we had to wait and how much harder Ive had to work for it. Its special because all the hard works paid off. ' ' '