n the board is a tackle that year, and a tackle doesnt change your franchise.Terry | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
jcy123 Mai 30 '19
ATLANTA -- Matt Wisler wasnt happy when he was sent back to Triple-A Gwinnett in late July. Cheap Jordan 12 From China .Now he sees the one-month stay in the minors was just what he needed to reclaim his pitching form.Wisler set a career high with 10 strikeouts in six innings, Gordon Beckham drove in two runs with a pinch-hit bases-loaded double in the sixth and the Atlanta Braves beat the San Diego Padres 8-1 on Wednesday night.The Braves (50-83) no longer have the majors worst record. Minnesota (49-84) fell below Atlanta with its 13th straight loss, 8-4 to Cleveland. The Twins and Braves began the day tied in the race for the No. 1 pick in next years draft.Wisler (6-11) allowed one run on only four hits. He is 2-0 with a 1.29 ERA in two starts since returning to Atlanta on Aug. 25.I think it was in my best interests to go down, Wisler said. ... I got to just clear my head and go down and make some adjustments without really worrying about it too much.Wisler said one key adjustment has helped him gain a better downhill angle on his slider.I think thats where most of the strikeouts came, he said.He also adjusted his approach on the mound and says hes not determined to throw everything Ive got every pitch.Beckham said Wisler has come back competing instead of thinking.The Braves led only 2-1 before Beckhams two-run double off Kevin Quackenbush. Ender Inciarte added a two-run single in the four-run inning.Oswaldo Arcias fourth-inning homer gave the Padres their only run.Paul Clemens (2-4) was hurt by four walks as he allowed two runs, one earned, in three-plus innings. He left with no outs and the bases loaded in the fourth before Jose Dominguez struck out Dansby Swanson and Wisler hit into a double play.I felt really good in the bullpen, really good early in the game, Clemens said. And then things kind of got away from me.Clemens, signed by Atlanta in the 2008 draft, made his first career appearance against the Braves.MINOR EXPANSIONSThe Braves and Padres plan to make only a small number of moves on Thursday when rosters can be expanded.Braves interim manager Brian Snitker said catcher A.J. Pierzynski (left hamstring strain) and RHP Chris Withrow (right elbow inflammation) are expected to come off the disabled list.The Padres plan to recall left-hander Ryan Buchter. Infielder Alexi Amarista (left hamstring strain) is expected to join the team Friday in Los Angeles. The team recalled catcher Hector Sanchez from Triple-A El Paso on Wednesday.BLAIR PULLED FROM ROTATIONBraves rookie right-hander Aaron Blair wont make his next scheduled start on Saturday at Philadelphia. Snitker said Blair, 0-6 with an 8.23 ERA, instead will work on his mechanics with pitching coach Roger McDowell for a while. A starter has not been named for Saturdays game.Snitker said he didnt know if Blair will make another start this season.TRAINERS ROOMPadres catcher Christian Bethancourt was placed on the 15-day DL after he suffered a left intercostal strain on a swing in Tuesday nights game. I didnt know It was that painful, he said of the injury. ... RHP Tyson Ross, on the DL with right shoulder inflammation, felt discomfort following his first rehab start last week. Manager Andy Green said it was not a major setback.UP NEXTPadres: RHP Jarred Cosart will make his sixth start with Padres, and 10th overall of the season. Cosart was traded to San Diego from the Marlins on July 29.Braves: RHP Mike Foltynewicz, coming off a win over the Giants, will make his second career start against San Diego and first of the season. Wholesale Jordans China Free Shipping . DAmigo scored twice in regulation and added the shootout winner as the Toronto Marlies edged the San Antonio Rampage 5-4 in American Hockey League action. Jordan Proto React For Sale . The Australian is competing in his final season in Formula One and still looking for his first win this year. He will look to end Vettels run of six straight race wins on Sunday. Webber, who is fifth in the championship, earned his second pole from the past three races and 13th of his career. http://www.jordanshoescheapsale.com/jordan-retro-6-for-sale.html . The team says the Spain international has a muscle pull in his right leg. Barcelona hosts third-division side Cartagena in the return leg of their round-of-32 tie after winning their first meeting 4-1. ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. -- With two games left, coach Hue Jackson is considering any and all options to prevent the Cleveland Browns from matching the NFLs single-season record for futility.Everythings going to be on the table, Jackson said after the Browns fell to 0-14 following a 33-13 loss to the Buffalo Bills on Sunday. I think I owe these guys the best opportunity to win.And when Jackson says, everything, hes not ruling yet another potential change in quarterback after Robert Griffin III was inconsistent in making his second consecutive start.Everybody, Jackson said. Everybodys in play.Offense, defense, even special teams: Nothing went right once again for the bumbling Browns.LeSean McCoy had a season-best 153 yards rushing and scored twice in helping the Bills (7-7) keep their slim playoff hopes alive.The Browns have matched the second-worst start to a season, set by the 1976 Buccaneers and 1980 Saints. The 2008 Detroit Lions , meanwhile, are the NFLs only team to go without a win in a 16-game season.This is my career. This is my reputation and Im not going to back down from a challenge, said Jackson, who is in his first season with the Browns. This wasnt my dream by any stretch of the imagination. But Im not running from this.Cleveland has also lost 17 straight dating to last year, moving into a tie with the St. Louis Rams (2008-09) and Houston Oilers (1982-83) for the leagues sixth-longest skid. The Browns have gone a calendar year since their previous win, a 24-10 victory over San Francisco on Dec. 13, 2015.The Browns havent had a lead in 17-plus quarters, dating to a 7-6 edge in the third quarter of a 28-7 loss at Baltimore on Nov. 10The Bills are in jeopardy of extending the NFLs longest active playoff drought to 17 seasons, but stayed mathematically in the hunt when Denver (8-6) lost to New England.One consolation was backing up defensive tackle Marcell Dareus guaranteeing Buffalo wouldnt be the first team to lose to Cleveland this season.Coach Rex Ryan acknowledged being anxious.Youre nervous when you play and opponent like that because you definitely dont want to be the team that gets beat by them, Ryan said.That still doesnt clear up the uncertainty regarding questions of his job security beyond this season.I dont know what my future holds, Ryan said before looking ahead to Buffalo hosting Miami (9-5) on Saturday. I just know that Im going to get this team ready to play.The game against Cleveland was played before a sparse crowd, befitting of two enduring lengthy stretches of futility.The Browns have enjoyed just one winning season since last making the playoffs in 2002. Air Jordan 10 Cheap. McCoy broke the game open by scoring on 3- and 8-yard runs on consecutive possessions spanning the third and fourth quarters. His first came immediately after Griffin scored on an 18-yard run to cut Buffalos lead to 17-10 on Clevelands opening drive of the second half.We talked about going out there and dominating, McCoy said. Its a game we should win. Well, lets play like it.Mike Gillislee also scored on a 3-yard run to help Buffalo set a franchise record of scoring 27 TDs rushing this season. Thats one more than the mark set in 1975.Buffalo quarterback Tyrod Taylor went 17 of 24 for 174 yards and a 19-yard touchdown pass to Charles Clay.Griffin finished 17 of 28 for 196 yards and was sacked five times.BAD START: The Browns opening drive went nowhere. Cleveland netted minus-8 yards offense, including an offensive holding penalty against Jonathan Cooper. Griffin couldnt even complete an easy pass over the middle to a wide-open Duke Johnson Jr. on third down.If that wasnt enough, Britton Colquitts punt hit teammate Briean Boddy-Calhoun in the back. Boddy-Calhoun then ran into Brandon Tate, even though the Bills returner had signaled a fair catch, leading to a 15-yard penalty against the Browns rookie.SCRAMBLING: Griffin scored on a nifty 18-yard run in which he was flushed from the pocket, outraced linebacker Jerry Hughes and had enough momentum to dive across the goal line after being hit by linebacker Preston Brown.Taylor showed off his scrambling abilities on the next drive. Avoiding a sack, he raced along the right sideline and tip-toed his way for a 28-yard gain to set up McCoys 3-yard touchdown run.ONE BUFFALO? Bills center Eric Wood took issue with anyone considering the team undergoing a top-to-bottom overhaul as the NHLs Buffalo Sabres recently did to stockpile high draft picks.This isnt like hockey were you scrap your franchise for a guy that you know is coming like an Eichel or McDavid, Wood told The Associated Press, referring to Buffalos Jack Eichel and Edmontons Connor McDavid, the top two picks in the 2015 draft.This is football. You can get a No. 1 draft pick, and the best guy on the board is a tackle that year, and a tackle doesnt change your franchise.Terry and Kim Pegula own both the Bills and Sabres.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL ' ' '