The Dolphins opened Sunday’s game against | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » CALISIA » Fehler auf der Seite
Mitglied
zhangzk Mai 30 '19

Jaguars with an eight-play Jalen Ramsey Jersey , 78-yard touchdown drive that seemed to put them on track for a good day in their final home game of the year.As it turned out, that was the end of the positives for the offense. They’d gain 105 yards while getting shut over over the final 54 minutes of a 17-7 loss that extinguished their playoff chances.The game remained in doubt until Jaguars linebacker Telvin Smith returned a Ryan Tannehill interception for a touchdown in the fourth quarter and head coach Adam Gase said after the game that Tannehill “was late and probably should have just ate” the ball. It wasn’t the only thing that went wrong for Tannehill on Sunday.“I think today was a rough day for him http://www.thejaguarslockerroom.com/authentic-dede-westbrook-jersey ,” Gase said, via the . 鈥淚 wish he would have played a little better. I wish he would have made a few more decisions that were different. I think there鈥檚 been games that he has — that he鈥檚 played really well — and there鈥檚 been some games where we haven鈥檛 played well. And it鈥檚 as much on me as it is on him. I have to do a better job of making sure that he鈥檚 doing the right things at the right time.”Tannehill’s future with the Dolphins will be a big topic over the next week and into the offseason in Miami. Given the way this season played out Womens Calais Campbell Jersey , the future of the football decision makers may also be a big topic and will need to be settled before any decisions can be made about the quarterback. A Texas man that threatened an act of mass violence at a playoff game last January between the Jacksonville Jaguars and Pittsburgh Steelers has been sentenced to 18 months in prison.According to the Torsten Ove of the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, Yuttana Choochongkol of San Antonio was convicted of threatening interstate communications for saying he intended to commit and mass shooting and suicide at the game in Pittsburgh at Heinz Field.Choochongkol had sent the threats via the Heinz Field website Corey Grant Jersey , using a “contact us” entry form to relay his threats. He had sent additional threats to a television station.Choochongkol has been a test subject for clinical drug trials and claimed that a drug he was taking at a clinic influenced him into making the threats and that the threats were a prank. Those arguments did not hold up in court.He was credited with 10 1/2 months in time already served on the 18-month sentence and will face three years of probation upon his release.