nce of Vertonghen, with whom he has formed a well-e | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
q123 Mai 30 '19
                                      ATLANTA -- Falcons wide receiver Julio Jones said he is fine despite dealing with what coach Dan Quinn called a lower-body injury in Sundays 29-28 loss to the Kansas City Chiefs. Clearance Air Max Online .Jones missed some plays late in the game but eventually returned to action. He was noticeably hobbled on the sideline.Its football, Jones said afterward. Youre going to get banged up. Youre going to get little nagging injuries here and there from the game. Im OK. Ill be good to go.Jones has dealt with an array of injuries this season, including a shoulder last week. He hasnt missed a start.Like I said, its football, Jones said. Its a physical sport, contact. Youre going to have some things here and there, not only from going out there and guys trying to hit you -- bumps and bruises from them -- but just being in physical shape, pulling things.On Sunday, Jones had seven catches for 113 yards on nine targets. He was not thrown to in the fourth quarter after catching three passes for 61 yards in the third quarter.He had a lower-body injury, but he came back to play, Quinn said of Jones. Hes such a competitor.Left tackle Jake Matthews exited Sundays game with a knee injury, while wide receiver Mohamed Sanu suffered a groin injury late. Quinn will provide an injury update during his Monday press conference. Cheap Air Max Free Shipping . It might not have mattered. While the Dodgers are preparing for the playoffs, the Padres showed their future has promise behind two rookies. Discount Air Max Shoes . Anthony Calvillo, through 20 CFL seasons, was frequently invincible and largely stoic in the heat of competition. But underneath the professional exterior he was, and is, compellingly human. http://www.cheapairmaxchinadiscount.com/ .4 million title. Ryan Riess emerged with the title after a session in which he started behind, but used expert skill to gather the chips to his side amid the unpredictability of no-limit Texas Hold em. Riess put his final opponent Jay Farber all-in with an Ace-King. LILLE, France -- Belgiums injury problems ahead of its European Championship quarterfinal against Wales have shifted from Eden Hazard to Jan Vertonghen.While captain Hazard has recovered from a thigh injury in time for Fridays game in Lille, Vertonghen has been ruled out for the rest of the tournament after tearing ligaments in his left ankle.The Tottenham defender twisted his ankle while kicking a ball with his other foot at the end of a training session at the teams base near Bordeaux on Thursday morning.Belgium coach Marc Wilmots said that Vertonghen traveled with the team to Lille where a MRI scan revealed the extent of the injury.Gutted to say that my Euros is over. Good luck to my teammates for the rest of the competition, Vertonghen wrote on his Twitter account.Its a sporting tragedy for him. Mentally and physically he was completely fit, Wilmots said, adding that Vertonghen would likely need six to eight weeks for recovery.Wilmots said the team was not in shock after losing its most-capped player (83 games) for the rest of the competition.No, everyones thoughts are with Vertonghen. Its tricky but weve got alternatives, the coach said.The absence of Vertonghen increases Wilmots defensive worries ahead of the Wales game. With regulars Vincent Kompany and Nicolas Lombaerts not at the tournament due to injury and Thomas Vermaelen sitting out a suspension, Wilmots will have to rely on a less-experienced replacement.With Toby Alderweireld and Thomas Meunier as expected starters, the coach will have to choose between Laurent Ciman (one cap), Jordan Lukaku (four) and Jasoon Denayer (seven), or even let Christian Kabasele have his debut game. Wholesale Air Max China. Those players have been with us for years. We have options, Wilmots said. Mentally they are ready to play. They knew they can come in if we lose someone because of suspension or injury.Jordan Lukaku, who is the younger brother of striker Romelu, said before Vertonghen got injured that he wasnt counting on any playing time.I came to the tournament just to complete the squad. I didnt expect to get any minutes, Jordan Lukaku said.Wales coach Chris Coleman tried to downplay the impact of Vertonghens absence, acknowledging it was a big loss to Belgium but adding theyve got so much talent in order to find suitable replacements.The good news for Wilmots, though, is that he can stop worrying about his captain.Hazard picked up a right thigh injury Sunday while leading Belgium to its 4-0 drubbing of Hungary in the last 16. The Chelsea winger skipped training sessions with the team the following days but returned to the field Thursday -- with his thigh taped.My injury is OK. I was able to train this morning, Hazard said. I didnt feel much pain. The game is tomorrow so I can still have treatment.Hazard regretted the absence of Vertonghen, with whom he has formed a well-established duo on Belgiums left wing over the years.We had a good tournament together, but unfortunately accidents happen, Hazard said.---AP Sports Writer Steve Douglas in Bordeaux contributed to this report. ' ' '