rathon-like work, Wilson told the station. M | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
jcy123 Mai 31 '19
VAL DISERE, France -- Italian skier Sofia Goggia was fastest in the second World Cup downhill training session on Thursday, nearly one second ahead of defending overall champion Lara Gut. Custom Jerseys Sale .Goggia was .31 seconds ahead of Cornelia Huetter and .85 clear of Gut on the Oreiller-Killy course in the French Alps.Goggia has started the season with four podium finishes, including second in a downhill in Canada this month.Before this season, her best career finish was fourth.In the first training on Wednesday, Gut was quickest.Yesterday I had a pretty good run, and this gave me the opportunity to try a few things today, the Swiss skier said. Some were good, others not really. But its not the first time Ive been here. I know where I have to ski fast and ski clever.Gut is second in the overall standings, 105 points behind Mikaela Shiffrin, who is not competing this weekend.There is an Alpine combined race on Friday, a downhill on Saturday, and a super-G on Sunday.Last year, Gut clinched a downhill-Alpine combined double in Val dIsere.She said the course is well suited for a quick race on Friday.The snow is really good. I spoke with a few girls yesterday and they were already saying it looks in good shape, said Gut, who has five career podium finishes in Val dIsere. We usually have good races here. Im going to try and put everything together for tomorrow. Wholesale Custom Jerseys . Irving scored 23 points, Tristan Thompson had 20 points and 10 rebounds and the Cavaliers beat the Denver Nuggets 117-109 on Friday night. Custom Baseball Jerseys . Tracey comes to the Blue Bombers after spending over a decade with Queens University. Most recently he was the schools assistant football coach. http://www.baseballjerseyscustom.com/ . Note: The Calgary Flames announced Tuesday that Sean Monahan would not be made available to Canadas World Junior team. A man with a terminal lung disease completed the Seattle Marathon in just under 11 hours Sunday while towing his oxygen tank.KOMO-TV reported that Evans Wilson, 62, walked the entire 26.2-mile race Sunday and finished in 10 hours and 55 minutes. He began the marathon at approximately 6 a.m. local time and was accompanied by his wife, who also towed an oxygen tank.Wilson, a former competitive runner, has pulmonary fibrosis and pulmonary hypertension. He told the station before the marathon that he wasnt taking part in the race for fun but in the hopes of raising $50,000 for the Pulmonary Fibrosis Foundation as the disease is incrediibly underfunded. Clearance Custom Baseball Jerseys. KOMO reports that Wilson has been living with both conditions for five years. Wilson told the station that the median survival time is about three years.He told the station that his doctors advised him not to take part in the marathon.Its not good for my heart to do marathon-like work, Wilson told the station. My doctors have cleared me but theyre not thrilled about it.Sundays race was the first marathon Wilson has competed in.The Associated Press contributed to this report. ' ' '