second straight day. Veteran guard Josh Sitton was rested Monday, and thi | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
jcy123 Jun 3 '19
RIO DE JANEIRO -- A female Chinese swimmer has tested positive for a banned substance at the Rio Olympics, Chinas swimming association said early Friday. Sam Darnold Jersey Sales . She is the first competitor in the sport to fail a test at these Games.The Chinese Swimming Association said Chen Xinyi tested positive for the diuretic hydrochlorothiazide after she finished fourth in the womens 100-meter butterfly Sunday, missing a bronze medal by nine one-hundredths of a second. Xinhua, Chinas official state news agency, reported the story Friday.The 18-year-old was scheduled to compete in the 50-meter freestyle beginning Friday.Chen has applied to the International Olympic Committee to have her B sample tested and to get a hearing on the matter, Xinhua said, citing the swimming association.The CSA has taken this matter seriously and demanded full cooperation from Chen in the investigation, the association said in the statement quoted by Xinhua.Chens result comes after doping has been a major concern in the Rio Games. Seven Russian swimmers have been allowed to compete in Rio after initially being banned following allegations of a state-sponsored doping operation in their homeland. That decision has sparked vocal complaints from several swimmers, most notably American Lilly King.No statement about Chens reported test was posted to the website of the Chinese Swimming Association, and calls to its offices rang unanswered Friday. FINA, the international governing body of swimming, did not immediately respond to a request for comment.Chens teammate Wang Shun declined to comment after he won bronze in Thursdays 200-meter individual medley.This situation, I dont know the details, Wang said.Li Keke, a spokeswoman for Chinas national anti-doping agency, said she had no additional information on the Chen case.We have noticed media reports about the case. So far, the anti-doping agency has yet to receive any official confirmation, Li told The Associated Press.This reported test should be generated by the organizer. The Olympic committee and FINA should know about it. At present, we will continue to monitor. Cheap Ny Jets Jerseys . The 43-year-old closer, in his 19th and final big league season, has said hed like to play the outfield. Yankees manager Joe Girardi says hes thinking about allowing Rivera to do it this weekend, when the Yankees finish their season with a three-game series at the Houston Astros. Custom New York Jets Jersey . "I wrote 36 on my sheet at the beginning of the game," the Cincinnati coach said, referring the yard line the ball would need to be snapped from. http://www.jetsofficialsshop.com/jamal-adams-jersey.html . 8 Kansas to a 64-63 win over Texas Tech on Tuesday night. The freshman from Vaughan, Ont. GREEN BAY, Wis. -- Running back Eddie Lacy isnt the only Green Bay Packer who slimmed down in the offseason.While Lacy isnt saying how many pounds he lost in his workouts with fitness expert Tony Horton, a leaner Datone Jones has been forthcoming about his weight loss.Jones said hes shed about 15 pounds since last season in the defensive linemans conversion to playing more at outside linebacker.I dont know what Datone did over the break, but he dropped some more pounds, Winston Moss, the Packers associate head coach/linebackers coach, said this week.Down to 284 pounds, a lighter Jones is hoping to make a greater impact on Green Bays defense after three mostly unproductive seasons since the Packers selected him in the first round of the 2013 draft.His switch to what the Green Bay coaches refer to as an elephant end gives the Packers pass-rush rotation led by Clay Matthews and Julius Peppers another option.So far in training camp, Jones is drawing good reviews in the hybrid role, which has him standing up as a linebacker and also lining up inside on the defensive line.We wanted to look at Datone rushing from the outside, defensive coordinator Dom Capers said about the switch, a move that started the second half of last season.He had been primarily an inside player, an inside rusher, Capers added. We liked his size, his ability to be physical coming off the edge. I thought you saw that show up Friday night.Jones led the Packers with two quarterback hits and had one of their four sacks in the teams first preseason game, a 17-11 win over the Cleveland Browns.He got off to a very good start, had some very good physical plays, had the sack, Capers said.Both Capers and Moss said the 6-foot-4 Jones brings a three-dimensional skillset to the field as a run stopper on the outside, a pass rusher from the outside or inside and being able to drop into pass coverage.Its the NFL, Jones said. Youve got to be able to adjust to the position change quick and be a very quick learner. Sam Darnold Color Rush Jersey. .Jones has embraced the full-time change going into this season, saying hes feeling more comfortable with the added responsibilities at linebacker.An abundance of practice reps has eased the adjustment as well with the coaches limiting the work in camp for Matthews and Peppers, whose expertise at the position has been valuable for Jones.Just having Clay Matthews and Julius Peppers, two future Hall of Famers to learn from, that elevates our game even more, Jones said.And the former high draft pick out of UCLA knows whats at stake going into the final year of his rookie contract.Jones has started only three games and has just 8+ sacks, including the playoffs.I know what position Im in, Jones said. Its my contract year. Im not blind to that. I love playing football, and at the end of the day, may the best man win. Im out here competing. I have to go out and show what I can do.Game notes QB Aaron Rodgers isnt sure if he will play Thursday night against the Oakland Raiders. Coach Mike McCarthy rested Rodgers in the game Friday and said decisions on playing time wont be made until Wednesday. If I play, it wont be a whole lot, but Im still waiting, Rodgers said Monday. ... WR Jeff Janis had surgery for what he said was a broken right index finger, an injury he suffered in practice last week. The third-year pro was told his recovery timetable would be four to six weeks. ... S Morgan Burnett (back) didnt practice for the second straight day. Veteran guard Josh Sitton was rested Monday, and third-round rookie LB Kyler Fackrell was out with an illness. Sixth-round rookie OT Kyle Murphy practiced for the first time since suffering a concussion Aug. 3.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and AP NFL Twitter feed: http://twitter.com/AP-NFL ' ' '