ind of player, Manning said, according to a stateme | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
q123 Jun 4 '19
                                      A year ago, if you were to make a bet on whether or not legendary South Korean player Kang Ambition Chan-yong would make his first World Championship or retire, the odds would have most likely sided with the latter. Custom Brewers T-shirts . Today, however, Ambition has not only made the World Championship on his new club, Samsung Galaxy, but hes possibly playing some of the best League of Legends of his career, captaining these upstarts from SSG to the quarterfinals as the top seed coming out of the Group of Death.ESPN spoke to Ambition following the teams 5-1 group stage run that was capped off by a 23-minute blowout of Europes Splyce.Generally speaking, coming into the tournament we first thought that the group stage was going to be really difficult, Ambition said. But we finally made it through, and were hoping to reach the semifinals, at least.Ambition has been a part of some of the most talented teams in South Korean League history. He was famously the mid laner for the MiG/Azubu/CJ Entus Blaze squad that won the first domestic league in South Korea and were always considered a threat to make a deep run in a tournament. Unfortunately, through his four years of playing on the Blaze/CJ Entus roster, he was never able to make it to the pinnacle of international competition.Looking at the record weve been making, I think Samsung Galaxy is the strongest team Ive been on [in my career], he said.Transitioning has been a key part to Ambitions renaissance in 2016. Not switching teams from CJ Entus to Samsung Galaxy, but switching positions, too, as Ambition was a mid laner for the first few years of his career before becoming a jungler in the 2015 season on CJ Entus. After having a limited champion pool and so-so play through his first year as a jungler, hes come into his own, taking over the responsibilities of being Samsungs veteran leader this year.There are a lot of factors that made me change to [becoming a] jungler, he said. The [number] one thing was that I was pretty confident to play as a jungler. I was confident I could become a really good jungler, and from a longtime perspective, I thought I could perform better as a jungler [than a mid laner].When asked if he feels whether he is one of the best junglers in the world currently, he said yes.Samsungs road to Worlds wasnt an easy one. After being terrorized by KT Rolster throughout the entire year without picking up a single map win, KT once again thwarted SSG by eliminating them in the summer domestic playoffs in a one-sided sweep. In the Korean Regional Qualifiers, however, Ambition & Co. were able to strike back with a best-of-five victory that pried the KT Rolster monkey off their back, opening the doors to the World Championship.Samsung [started] from the bottom, Ambition said. People could watch us grow, and I think thats why [they] think were such a fun team [to watch].Honestly speaking, I dont care who we meet in the [quarterfinals], he said. But I think Edward Gaming is the strongest out of the second-place teams from groups.A domestic champion, IEM world champion, and on the road to a Summoners Cup title, Ambition has nearly completed everything possible. However, one moment still sticks out: Lee Faker Sang-hyeoks debut game in the spring of 2013, where he solo-killed Ambition in the mid lane and almost instantly took the title of the worlds best mid from that second forward. Three years later, he might finally have a chance to make amends.Of course I want to get revenge against Faker, he said. But I think its more important to win the game than focusing on [revenge].I think its not just luck [were here], Ambition said. I think Samsung is one of the top teams among the 16 teams here. Were proving ourselves by our performance. Custom Paul Molitor Jersey .5 seconds to play in the game, Kevin Love never stopped believing that they would come out of there with a win. Custom Brewers Jerseys . The Clippers were angry about blowing a big lead; the Kings didnt like being in that kind of hole and nearly digging themselves out only to lose. http://www.custombrewersjersey.com/ . Most important, perhaps, it went off without a hitch. Organizers poked a little fun at the now-infamous opening ceremony gaffe that saw only four out of five snowflakes open up into rings, leaving the Olympics logo one ring short. PALM BEACH, Fla. -- As the primary target of opponents over his Hall of Fame career, Wayne Gretzky can certainly empathize with the frustration of Edmonton Oilers star Connor McDavid.McDavid and Philadelphia Flyers defenseman Brandon Manning jostled all evening long during a 6-5 Edmonton loss Thursday. Afterward, McDavid denounced the tactics of his opponent, claiming Manning intentionally injured him last season. McDavid missed 37 games last winter with a broken collarbone.I guess we can put the whole if he did it thing to rest because what he said out there kind of confirmed that, said McDavid, who taunted Manning after scoring the second goal in the Oilers loss.Gretzky didnt mind seeing that fire from McDavid, saying competitiveness is part of what makes the great ones great. Gretzky also said the targeting comes with the territory of being a superstar. It was something he and Mario Lemieux dealt with, too. Paul Molitor Jersey Large. Connor, hes going to get tested every night, but this is not new for him, Gretzky said Friday at the NHL board of governors meetings. Hes been tested since he was a kid and then playing junior hockey and now in the NHL, and hes always responded and done his part.Manning, for his part, said he didnt target McDavid.?I think anybody who knows me, or who has played with or against me along the road here, knows that I am not that kind of player, Manning said, according to a statement released by the Flyers. I am not out there intentionally trying to hurt people. Im a guy who plays the game hard and I take pride in that.The Associated Press contributed to this report.? ' ' '