Jacksonville Jaguars cornerback Jalen Ramsey | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » CALISIA » Fehler auf der Seite
Mitglied
zhangzk Jun 6 '19

JACKSONVILLE Womens Brandon Linder Jersey , Fla. (AP) — plans to play in the Pro Bowl despite a lingering knee issue.Ramsey said Wednesday he has a bone bruise in his right knee, an injury that first became public when the third-year pro was limited in practice on Oct. 11.“With a bruise, you just have to rest and not do anything for it to get better,” Ramsey said. “It is a bone bruise. It still hurts now, but the trainers have told me after the season to rest for like a week and a half or two weeks and it will be good.”Since the Jaguars (4-10) won’t be in the playoffs, Ramsey expects to have time to heal before the Pro Bowl on Jan. 27 in nearby Orlando.Ramsey has started 46 consecutive games since being drafted fifth overall in the 2016 NFL draft and hasn’t missed a game because of injury since his sophomore year in high school. He was suspended for a preseason game in August.“I love the game of football, so any opportunity I get to play I want to play with a lot of heart and a lot of passion,” Ramsey said. “I think a lot of guys in this locker room are the exact same. Being able to play football is truly a privilege we have been blessed with by God with all our talents and our skills.“If you have an opportunity, you don’t want to go out there and waste it.”Ramsey was the only Jacksonville player voted to the Pro Bowl, a significant drop from having six defenders make the team last year. The Jags still could have a few more added as alternates, including linebacker Myles Jack and defensive ends Calais Campbell and Yannick Ngakoue.Ramsey became the third defender in franchise history to make multiple Pro Bowls, joining John Henderson and Marcus Stroud, and the first Jacksonville player since running back Maurice Jones-Drew (2009-11) to make consecutive Pro Bowls.“It is super special Jalen Ramsey Jersey , back to back,” Ramsey said. “It was a goal coming into the year to be the best I can. This is a step in that direction. This season has not gone how I would have liked it to go. This is a positive end to the end of the season.”Ramsey has 57 tackles, 11 pass breakups and three interceptions this season while shadowing some of the toughest receivers in the league — Odell Beckham, Tyreek Hill, Antonio Brown, DeAndre Hopkins and T.Y. Hilton. Ramsey noted that his stats picked up at the end of his first two seasons, pointing out that four of his nine career interceptions have come in December, which makes him eager for the final two games against Miami (7-7) and Houston (10-4).Coach Doug Marrone praised Ramsey for playing through pain.“It’s a credit to him that people felt like he was earning of it, and I believe so,” Marrone said. “He is a guy that’s been out there every Sunday, plays through injury and we match him up on the top guys.” The Jacksonville Jaguars have never reached a Super Bowl. Last season was as close as it has gotten for the Jags, coming just minutes short (Myles Jack still wasn’t down). About halfway through the..."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Jaguars Free Agency 2016Jaguars Film RoomNFL DraftJaguars Injury NewsLatest NewsJacksonville Jaguars Super Bowl LIII Connections: Former players, coaches and executives New http://www.thejaguarslockerroom.com/authentic-dede-westbrook-jersey ,4commentsESTShareTweetShareShareJacksonville Jaguars Super Bowl LIII Connections: Former players, coaches and executives Mark J. Rebilas-USA TODAY SportsThe Jacksonville Jaguars have never reached a Super Bowl. Last season was as close as it has gotten for the Jags, coming just minutes short (Myles Jack still wasn’t down). About halfway through the 2018 season, it was pretty clear this year’s team wouldn’t be repeating that effort. So, the only real connection the Jaguars have to Super Bowl LIII are a few former players, coaches and executives who are now a part of either the Los Angeles Rams franchise or the new England Patriots franchise. There isn’t a whole lot of overlap here, but there are certainly some names to mention. Let’s run through the list. Los Angeles Rams Players: Dante Fowler, Jr., DE: Fowler, the No. 3 overall pick in 2015, is the name that is top of mind for most Jags fans. Jacksonville traded him to the Rams at the end of October in exchange for a 2019 third-round pick and a 2020 fifth-round pick. Fowler recently spoke about his time in Duval, and he didn’t have many positive things to say. But I honestly wish him the best of luck on Sunday and moving forward. Brandon Allen, QB: OK Womens Calais Campbell Jersey , so Allen isn’t technically on the Rams’ active roster, but he will (probably) still get a ring if L.A. wins. Allen was selected by the Jaguars in the sixth round of 2016 Draft, and was the team’s third-string quarterback that season behind Blake Bortles and Chad Henne. When the Jags decided to only carry two quarterbacks in 2017, Allen was waived and claimed by the Rams. Los Angeles also only carries two active quarterbacks (Jared Goff and Sean Mannion), so Allen was relegated to the practice squad. Coaches: Jedd Fisch, Senior Offensive Assistant: Fisch was Jacksonville’s offensive coordinator in 2013 and 2014 during the Gus Bradley era. After going back to the college ranks for a few years, he took a position as senior offensive assistant on SeanMcVay’s staff in L.A. Matt Daniels, Assistant Special Teams: Daniels never coached for the Jaguars (this is his first year as an NFL assistant), but he did play for the Jaguars in 2013-2014, bouncing around between the practice squad and active roster before being waived with an injury settlement. Front Office Executives: Les Snead, General Manager: Snead has been the general manager for the St. Louis/Los Angeles Rams since 2012, but he actually got his NFL start with a brand new franchise in 1995 — the Jacksonville Jaguars. Snead worked as a pro scout until 1997 and helped put together the talent on the 1996 and 1997 Jacksonville teams that made the playoffs in the team’s first couple years of existence. New England Patriots Players: Tony Adams: OK, this is kind of a reach Corey Grant Jersey , as Adams was signed as an undrafted free agent by the Jaguars and was cut on Sept. 1 before the season started. He’s a recently-signed practice squad player for the Pats. He won’t be playing, but again, he gets a ring if New England wins, so this counts in my book. Coaches/Front Office: I couldn’t find a single coach or executive in New England’s organization tied to the Jaguars. This makes sense, though, as the Patriots like to promote from within, and those who leave are generally taking head coaching or general manager gigs:Additionally the Jaguars have one player who has previously played for the Rams in Cody Davis, one who has played for the Patriots in James O’Shaughnessy (practice squad), and two of the (newly-hired) coaches that have coached for the Rams in secondary/cornerbacks coach Tim Walton and offensive line coach George Warhop.So again, there aren’t too many crossovers here, but a few of these connections are definitely interesting, especially the Les Snead one. Let me know in the comments section if I’ve missed anybody.