The Jacksonville Jaguars will have some serious | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » CALISIA » Fehler auf der Seite
Mitglied
zhangzk Jun 10 '19

Houston Texans with kicker Josh Lambo Black Leonard Fournette Jerseys , A.J. Bouye, and fourth-string left tackle Josh Wells all ruled..."The Jacksonville Jaguars will have some serious omissions from their season finale against the Houston Texans with kicker Josh Lambo, A.J. Bouye Leonard Fournette Jerseys 2019 , and fourth-string left tackle Josh Wells all ruled out already.I also seriously doubt Leonard Fournette is going to play in a meaningless game with an ankle injury.And if Carlos Hyde and D.J. Hayden are also missing, well, you can almost guarantee that a higher draft pick is in our future. Why?That would mean Ereck Flowers would be the starting left tackle against a formidable Texans defensive line. Tyler Patmon would be the starting cornerback alongside Jalen Ramsey. T.J. Yeldon and Dave Williams would not only be the only running backs on our roster but the starters.I smell a 5-11 record at season’s end and a draft pick somewhere around fifth or sixth overall. The Jacksonville Jaguars plan to move on from quarterback Blake Bortles once the ink is dry on the contract for free agent Nick Foles Black Logan Cooke Jerseys , but perhaps they won’t have to cut him. According to Tiffany..."The Jacksonville Jaguars plan to move on from quarterback Blake Bortles once the ink is dry on the contract for free agent Nick Foles, but perhaps they won’t have to cut him. According to Tiffany Blackman of NFL Network, the Jaguars are receiving a few calls about trading for the former third overall pick.I’d be a bit surprised if the Jaguars did get something in a trade for Blake Bortles Logan Cooke Jerseys 2019 , given that whatever team traded for him would take on his contract and I’m not sure there would really be a bidding war for him.On the Jaguars end however, a trade would be great for them because it would clear up even more cap room. If Bortles were to be trading it would dump the dead money hit down to about $10 million and change the cap savings to $11 million, immediately. So here’s hoping someone wants to throw a conditional late round pick?