Joey Bosa now in a walking boot | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » CALISIA » Fehler auf der Seite
Mitglied
zhangzk Jun 10 '19

Well this isn’t good news for Sunday. Arguably the Chargers best defensive player is very likely going to miss the opener. So here is how this developed. Joey Bosa hurt his foot early in camp and everyone was told “it isn’t a big deal.” Then he didn’t play in the 3rd preseason game when most of the starters usually play and everyone was told “if this was a regular season game Joey would be playing.” Yesterday Joey didn’t practice and Lynn said “he might not be available for the opener. But we’re hopeful.” Now Bosa has missed a 2nd straight practice and is in a walking boot on the side of the practice field.That sure went south fast. This definitely doesn’t look like the team trying to mess with the Chiefs’ game planning. If the rest of the starters on defense are good to go I think the Chargers will be able to survive on Sunday. However Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Stitched , when your best defender isn’t on the field that’s sub-optimal. It’s also a bad look when “not a big deal” drags on for over a month and now your best defender is missing week 1. Melvin Gordon did not practice Wednesday, taking a rest day, but he had his helmet and was feeling “good” as he headed to practice Thursday.The Chargers running back expects to play Sunday against the Patriots.“Yeah Cheap Emeke Egbule Jersey , I’m ready to roll,” Gordon said, via video posted by Fernando Ramirez of NBC San Diego.Gordon has soreness in both knees Mens Emeke Egbule Jersey , one of which he sprained early in the wild-card playoff win over the Ravens. Gordon played 32 of 73 snaps Sunday.“I just hurt it a little bit,” Gordon said. “Throw a little dirt on it, [and] I’ll be all right.”Gordon said he was experiencing a “little stiffness White Emeke Egbule Jersey , but that’s what comes with it.”Gordon, 25, gained 1 Youth LaDainian Tomlinson Jerseys ,375 yards from scrimmage this season with 14 touchdowns. He had 14 carries for 132 yards against the Patriots last season, including an 87-yard touchdown run.