Womens Jalen Reeves-Maybin Jersey | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Meckerecke
Mitglied
elaine95 Jun 11 '19

After giving up 13 sacks in the first seven games of the season Womens Da'Shawn Hand Jersey , things have gone off the rails in pass protection for the Lions the last two weeks.They’ve allowed 16 sacks in lopsided losses to the Vikings and Bears that leave the Lions at 3-6 and looking up at the rest of the NFC North. It’s also led to questions about whether the constant pressure has led to a drop in play for quarterback Matthew Stafford.Stafford is on pace for career worsts on a variety of fronts, but offensive coordinator Jim Bob Cooter initially said that a perspective on how Stafford’s played is “sort of Detroit Lions information.” Cooter opened up a bit more on the topic of whether pressure was changing the quarterback’s play later in his media session.“No, Stafford’s a really tough guy,” Cooter said, via MLive.com.聽“Obviously offensively, I have to do a better job and we have to do a better job of protecting our quarterback through playcalling, scheme Graham Glasgow Jersey White , execution, all those things. At the end of the day, we have to get that number down and do a better job with that. Stafford hangs in there. Stafford’s a tough guy. He’ll take a hit when needed. We just need to do a better job of protecting him. It starts with me, I have to improve the way we’re going about doing that and fix some of those errors.”The Lions face the Panthers this week and Carolina’s defense has produced 22 sacks so far this season. If Detroit can’t stop them from padding that total, it’s hard to imagine a different result from the last couple of weeks.Wednesday open thread: What will the Lions’ record be at the bye? After the Detroit Lions dropped their second game of the season, many started turning their attention to the 2019 draft. Surely the Lions, a team that had shown so little to be excited about http://www.lionslockerroom.com/authentic-tracy-walker-jersey , would be picking in the top five, so let’s start getting excited about Nick Bosa! But one week in the NFL can alter the terrain. One win can change the narrative completely, especially this early in the season. With a huge win over the Patriots on Sunday night, combined with poor showings from the Packers and Vikings, suddenly the Lions’ 2018 season has new life. The huge 0-2 hole they were in last week is suddenly just a single game behind first place and half game behind everyone else in the division. Of course, the team certainly still has plenty of flaws and they’re far from perfect, but what NFL team hasn’t shown weakness at this point in the season?The Lions sit at 1-2 Miles Killebrew Jersey White , and they’re just two weeks away from their early Week 6 bye. So today’s Question of the Day is:What will the Lions’ record be at the bye week? My answer: Before I get into it, remember that the Lions’ two games before the bye are at Cowboys (1-2) this week and home against the Packers (1-1-1) next week. Those two games are certainly winnable for the Lions, as neither have shown to be particularly strong or consistent at this point. The Cowboys are having serious offensive problems despite the fact that Ezekiel Elliott looks as dangerous as ever. The Packers still have problems defensively, and while Aaron Rodgers is still lethal, his knee injury has limited his mobility, taking away one of the things that makes him special.But at this point, the Lions are just too hard to predict. I’d love to sit here and tell you the team we saw on Sunday is the team we’ll see for the rest of the year Womens Jalen Reeves-Maybin Jersey , but a sample size of one game isn’t enough for me to buy in. I don’t know which game they’ll win and which they’ll lose, but I think they split the next two weeks and enter the bye at 2-3. Your turn.