Dave Robinson Jersey White | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Meckerecke
Mitglied
elaine95 Jun 11 '19

Receiver Jordy Nelson will return to the Raiders for the final season of the two-year Womens Antonio Morrison Jersey , $14.2 million contract he signed in March. Raiders coach Jon Gruden confirmed that Friday, Matt Kawahara of the reports. The Raiders paid 2019 roster bonuses to Nelson ($3.6 million), linebacker Tahir Whitehead ($3.325), linebacker Kyle Wilber ($500,000) and tight end Lee Smith ($1.1 million) this week, Field Yates of ESPN reports.鈥淣ormally when you hand out a bonus for next year鈥檚 season, there鈥檚 a pretty good chance those guys are coming back Womens Jamaal Williams Jersey ,鈥?Gruden said.The payouts become prorated over 2018 and 2019, freeing up money for next season.Nelson, 33, has 54 catches for 661 yards, including 29 catches for 308 yards in his past four games since returning to health from a knee injury.鈥淚f you watch Jordy play carefully the last four weeks when he鈥檚 been healthy, you see what he鈥檚 capable of doing,鈥?Gruden said. 鈥淎nd I think as we continue to improve this football team around some of the core guys that are here Womens Aaron Ripkowski Jersey , I think you can even see better and better days ahead. So yeah, he鈥檒l be back.鈥漀elson will turn 34 in May. Larry Fitzgerald and Brandon Marshall have caught passes at 34 or older this season. The Packers seem highly unlikely to select Kyler Murray, but he could still impact their draft plans. Meanwhile, Green Bay has already met with offensive lineman Dalton Risner." for SiriusXMThe crux of the NFL Scouting Combine, at least for the television audience, comes in in the form of the 40-yard dash and other speed tests. Those events will take place over the coming days, but the 2019 combine’s most noteworthy moment has already unfolded. Kyler Murray Womens Bart Starr Jersey , the multisport superstar and presumed future first-round quarterback, has now answered any questions about his size.NFL officials took the height and weight of Murray and the other signal-callers invited to the combine, and the diminutive Oklahoma product measured larger than expected. At a shade over 5-foot-10, Murray still will rank among the shortest quarterbacks drafted in the opening round. However, many in and around the league feared he would come in much shorter. Perhaps even more importantly, Murray weighed in at 207 pounds, a surprisingly solid amount for his frame. Between the two measurements Dave Robinson Jersey White , Murray has essentially won the combine even though he doesn’t plan on performing any drill until his pro day.While the Packers don’t figure to have much interest in drafting a quarterback early for the foreseeable future, the developments around Murray still hold significance. If his measurements assuage the fears of QB-needy teams, that could thrust Murray up the draft board and, by consequence, push a coveted prospect towards Green Bay. Even if Murray doesn’t hear his name called before the Packers’ first selection (No. 12 overall), general manager Brian Gutekunst could leverage interest in the rookie passer into a trade, perhaps with either the Miami Dolphins (currently stationed at pick No. 13) or Washington (No. 15).Even if the Packers have no interest in the top quarterbacks this year Womens Dean Lowry Jersey , they do figure to target offensive linemen at some stage of the draft. At least one of the presumed top O-line prospects revealed Thursday that he has spoken with the team.”I sat down with [Green Bay’s] offensive-line coach and assistant offensive-line coach, coach Butkus,” Kansas State standout Dalton Risner said during his media availability. “Nothing with a head coach or a GM, but I sat down with them two nights ago for about 20 minutes. Really enjoyed my conversation and letting them know where I come from and my story.”Risner has played or practiced at every position along the offensive line and projects as either a right tackle or guard in the NFL. The Packers could use some immediate help at right guard as well as an eventual successor to starting right tackle Bryan Bulaga.