Youth Tyquan Lewis Jersey | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » CALISIA » Probleme mit dem Chat
Mitglied
linchao Jun 25 '19

Reports have surfaced that the Philadelphia Eagles are trying to trade 2-time Super Bowl champion and 3-time Pro Bowl defensive lineman Michael Bennett. Is it worth it for the Colts to inquire on..."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Colts StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Colts NewsYahoo Colts Team PageYahoo Colts ReportYahoo Colts Depth ChartYahoo Colts TransactionsYahoo Colts PhotosShop About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕Should the Colts Trade for Michael Bennett?New Kemoko Turay Jersey Stitched ,35commentsESTShareTweetShareShareShould the Colts Trade for Michael Bennett?Chuck Cook-USA TODAY SportsReports have surfaced that the Philadelphia Eagles are trying to trade 2-time Super Bowl champion and 3-time Pro Bowl defensive lineman Michael Bennett. Is it worth it for the Colts to inquire on him as a possible trade target? Can he still have an impact despite a lot of tread on his tires?Michael Bennett is 33 years old (will be 34 in November) and has a lot of experience under his belt. He’s been to 3 Super Bowls and has won 2 rings, has 3 seasons with 9 or more sacks, including last season, and is one of the most versatile defensive linemen in the NFL. Bennett possesses the ability to win on the edge or inside. He can play as a 5 technique, a 3 technique or even as a 7 technique. You can place him anywhere and he’ll perform. Bennett has averaged over 8 sacks in the last 4 seasons and has been productive on three different teams and in several different systems. He has done his best work in a 4-3.Current ContractBennett has 2 years remaining on his contract, with a cap hit of $7 Youth Tyquan Lewis Jersey ,200,000 in 2019 and $8,000,000 in 2020. If the Eagles were to retain none of his salary, then the Colts would be on the hook for those amounts. With the Colts cap space at approximately $106 M heading into free agency, they can afford 12 of his contracts Tyquan Lewis Jersey Stitched , so cap space is not an issue.Trade ValueA 33 year old defensive linemen with a lot of miles isn’t going to fetch a high price. Throw in that the Eagles are actively shopping him and it just reinforces the idea that he’ll probably go for cheap. I can’t imagine a player who doesn’t have more than 2-3 years, with maybe one more top tier season left, getting anything more than a 4th or 5th round pick. If we examine the defensive linemen trades from last season, you’ll see that Bennett is worth nothing more than a 5th round pick. Damon Harrison was traded for a 5th round pick at the deadline and I feel that’s a decent comparison for Bennett.Is It Worth It? If we work with the idea that Michael Bennett is worth a 5th round pick, then is it worth trading for him?Yes.How valuable is that 5th round pick? Most 5th round picks don’t have an impact on the team and many fizzle out after a few years. With Michael Bennett, you get a productive and experienced player for one or two seasons. Bennett has always been a good pass rusher and has gotten at least 4 sacks in each of the last 8 seasons. He also hasn’t had any major injury worries in his career Youth Nyheim Hines Jersey , which assures the Colts that he’ll be on the field. So, while this isn’t a long-term move, this is the type of move that can take a defense to the next level in the short term. Add a couple of high draft picks and a big signing or two, and the Colts defense can become very good next season. Michael Bennett is the type of player that Super Bowl teams have on their roster when they win it all. I believe this is a good opportunity the Colts should not pass up. Peyton Manning continues to be in demand, whether it’s for television or football jobs.And Colts owner Jim Irsay detailed how close he came to bringing his former quarterback back as a front office man.According to Zak Keefer of the , Irsay said they had conversations about a future role beginning in November 2016 Nyheim Hines Jersey Stitched , which was just before Irsay fired then-General Manager Ryan Grigson“It did get close with Peyton,” Irsay said. “I wouldn’t say super serious close, but enough to kick the tires and say, ‘What are you thinking?’ Because my counsel is there for him whether he comes to the Colts or choosing to do something else.“There was definitely some interest on both sides.”Irsay said the talks eventually got “serious,” but that Manning indicated he wasn’t ready to return to the daily grind of the sport so soon.“I’m just not ready yet,” Irsay recalled Manning saying. “(He said Youth Malik Hooker Jersey ,) It’s just not right, right now. And if I’m all in, I’m all in. … You know I’d like to spend more time with the family. He clearly expressed that to me. And I wasn’t surprised.”Irsay did OK for himself, landing Chris Ballard, who helped create a roster that turned a 1-5 start to a playoff berth last season. But Manning was obviously a big fish which Irsay wanted to land.