Jacksonville Jaguars running back Leonard Fournette returned | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » CALISIA » Fehler auf der Seite
Mitglied
zhangzk Jun 27 '19

Sunday’s game against the New York Jets http://www.thejaguarslockerroom.com/authentic-niles-paul-jersey , but he barely made it to halftime before his hamstring injury knocked him out of the game again. In Week 1 against the New York Giants Fournette tried to make a cut upfield and got up gingerly holding the back of his leg. He missed the rest of the game and the following two weeks with a hamstring injury.In his post game press conference head coach Doug Marrone admitted he was concerned about the injury, which is understandable since a hamstring is usually something that’s going to linger for a while. Fournette will almost certainly miss this upcoming week’s game against the red hot Kansas City Chiefs (who play on Monday Night Football) and I’d be surprised if he returns before the bye week. With him coming back and getting hurt immediately, I’d imagine the Jaguars want to take it slow with him so he’s at least available later in the season as they’re making a playoff push and he’s not constantly re-aggravating it.That being said, I think the Jaguars should place Leonard Fournette on injured reserve, acquire another running back and plan to bring Fournette back after the bye week. NFL teams can return up to two players from injured reserve, however they must be on IR for at least eight weeks. That means if Fournette was placed on IR this week, he’d be eligible to come back for the Week 13 game against the Indianapolis Colts (if my math is right). This would allow Fournette plenty of time to be fully healthy and be ready to go for the late season push and the likely playoff run Cheap Josh Allen Jersey , where he’d be needed the most. The Jaguars should also acquire another running back while he’s out, be it via trade or just signing a free agent that’s out there. No disrespect to Brandon Wilds, but they’ll need four backs on the roster for now so they’re not stuck in another situation like against the Tennessee Titans where one guy is knicked up, the other guy isn’t a full time back and then you have a guy just called up.Who they’d go out and get, I have no idea, but it won’t be Le’veon Bell. JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (AP) — Leonard Fournette’s one-game suspension might turn out to be beneficial for the Jacksonville Jaguars.The second-year running back returned to the facility Monday after a week away. The Jaguars (4-8) ended a seven-game losing streak against Indianapolis without him — thanks to the team’s best defensive performance of the season — and now have a rejuvenated Fournette back for a quick turnaround at AFC South rival Tennessee on Thursday night.“He’s definitely had himself a nice Josh Allen Jacksonville Jaguars Jerseys , long break throughout the season, so I don’t mind if they give him 45 carries,” safety Tashaun Gipson said. “He needs them.”Fournette, the centerpiece of Jacksonville’s run-first offense, was suspended one week without pay for leaving the sideline, running across the field and instigating a fight at Buffalo on Nov. 25. He wasn’t allowed to practice or be at the facility.Carlos Hyde carried 13 times for 36 yards in Fournette’s place. T.J. Yeldon added 16 yards on eight attempts.The Jaguars finished with a season-low 211 yards against the Colts. It was the first game for new quarterback Cody Kessler and new play caller Scott Milanovich.Kessler and the offense did just enough to manage two field goals, which was all Jacksonville needed because the defensive effort was among the best in franchise history.Fournette’s return should be a boost against the Titans (6-6). He rejoined teammates Monday Jacksonville Jaguars Jerseys Stitched , but refused to speak with reporters despite meandering around the locker room for 30 minutes.Coach Doug Marrone said he didn’t have a chance to chat with Fournette on Monday.“I’ve been in meetings all day,” Marrone said. “I just went and checked, though. He’s back. I haven’t had a chance. I apologize for that.”Fournette missed six games earlier this season because of a strained right hamstring. He played in three straight before the suspension, carrying a combined 70 times for 243 yards and four touchdowns.He managed a season-high 95 yards in each of his last two games despite playing behind a makeshift offensive line, which is now without three starters.“Any time you get a guy a like him in this offense, the two games back he’s been, three games since his injury Josh Allen Jersey 2019 , man, the spark that he’s provided with the offense,” Gipson said. “You can’t replace a guy like that, that type of production, and the respect that he demands himself as a football player definitely goes unnoticed, and I think that you see it with and without him in the lineup.“Getting him back is going to be a huge boost, especially for our team. We’re a physical team and we want to run the ball Mens Josh Allen Jersey , get your playmakers the ball, and obviously he’s the best player we have on the offensive side of the ball.”Fournette has 90 carries for 314 yards and four touchdowns this season. He also has 14 receptions for 134 yards and a score.Marrone said Fournette remains a captain despite hurting the team with his actions against the Bills.“It’s not something I can take away because it was voted by the team,” Marrone said. “The team would have to take it away.”