Damon Harrison Jersey | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Meckerecke
Mitglied
elaine95 Jun 29 '19

Ed Oliver may have sealed his future as a top-10 pick."Houston defensive tackle Ed Oliver has seen his draft stock steadily drop since the beginning of 2018. Entering the college season as a potential No. 1 pick Danny Amendola Jersey , Oliver’s junior season was far from bad, but it wasn’t quite as eye-popping as some were expecting after his 16.5-TFL season the year before. A knee injury was at least partially to blame. Then at last month’s NFL Combine, Oliver was overshadowed by other athletic defensive linemen like Quinnen Williams, Montez Sweat and Rashan Gary. Again, that wasn’t really the fault of Oliver. He didn’t do the drills in Indianapolis because of a minor foot injury.So Thursday was Oliver’s opportunity to regain his status as one of the top defensive line options in this year’s class. At Houston’s Pro Day, Oliver did not disappoint.(Note: “Officially” Oliver actually measured in at 4.22)Other notable measurements:4.73 40-yard dash7.15 three-cone36-inch verticalPut it all together Trey Flowers Jersey , and you’ve got an elite athlete no matter where you line Oliver up at:Earlier on Thursday, we toyed with rumors that the Atlanta Falcons may attempt to trade up to the Lions to grab Oliver with the eighth overall pick. However, Oliver’s performance at his Pro Day puts into question whether Oliver will even be there when the Lions are on the clock.And even if the Oliver is there at eight, you have to wonder if the Lions would be interested. Detroit doesn’t have much in terms of internal pass rush along their defensive line, and Oliver has the explosion and agility that is so rare for a man his size—even if he is considered an undersized defensive tackle. He also has positional versatility that the Lions covet so much. Add Oliver to the many logical options the Lions have with their first-round pick. With less than a month until draft day, we’re no closer to having any sort of idea what Detroit will do Damon Harrison Jersey , and I love it that way. As the season comes to an end, and the offseason slowly approaches, it’s getting closer to the time of year in which we reflect and share stories. While I’m sure there are a few people who lost their Detroit Lions fandom this year, the large majority of us are in here for the long-haul, and one measily 10+ loss season isn’t enough to cut ties with the team.And most of our loved ones know this. If you’re like me, your family knows that if all else fails Ricky Jean Francois Jersey , a Lions-related gift around the holidays is an easy bet and a great fall-back-on plan. I’ve received license plates, jerseys, hats, posters, figurines, footballs and much Christian Jones Jersey , much more Lions related gifts over the years. Now it’s time for you to share. What Detroit Lions-related gifts did you get this holiday season? My answer: I think the well has dried up on my end. After receiving strict instructions that I am not to receive Lions jerseys as gifts (for curse reasons), I don’t receive much of any Lions gifts anymore (and I’m thankful, I have more than one could ever need).But I won’t leave you empty handed. Here at Pride of Detroit, we like to do a gift exchange every year. So here are some of the gifts handed out this holiday season:This next one isn’t a gift exchange, but must be seen:Your turn! Tweets from https://twitter.com/PrideOfDetroit/lists/lions-coverage